Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Auror

Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:24 pm

David had had a craving for Ice cream, which baffled him. the only thing he got cravings for any more was blood. blood, blood, blood. maybe the Ice Cream in hogsmeade was so good even Vampires craved it. he did not know.  he ordered some clasic cookies and cream when he turned around to see a older girl looking through the window sadly, like she did not have money. David waved her in. he smiled slightly at her "would you like an Icecream? my treat"

Last edited by David Shuter on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Sydney looked longingly through the window of the ice cream shop; she craved for a scoop of the delicious treat. However, her parents had not yet sent her monthly allowance. She saw a movement from her peripheral view and looked to a man, who seemed to be waving her into the store. She nervously entered the store and was greeted by the smell of sweet treats. She approached the man and he offered to buy her some ice cream. She smiled and nodded her head anxiously, “Yes thank you. I would love some. I’m Sydney by the way.”
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 pm

David smiled and got her an ice cream, handing it to her "nice to meet you Sydney, my name is David, I graduated from Hogwarts last year, you might remember me. i was a Gryffindor." he grinned at the girl, taking a lick of his icecream, his fangs weren't out so she could not see them.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:54 pm

"Oh yeah. I slightly remember you. I'm in ravenclaw so..." She started eating her ice cream and smiled as the delicious taste overwhelmed her taste buds. "So David, what brings you to Hogsmeade?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 pm

he laughed "even a vampiric Auror needs a break from time to time, and Ice cream is the most perfect way to do it" he then nodded at her, knowing what reaction she would have "yeah, I'm a vampire. i was changed this summer.." he shrugged, finishing his ice cream in a flash, to prove his speed.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Sydney’s jaw dropped when he said the word vampire, “Are you serious?” She realized he might think she was afraid. But she wasn’t, she was fascinated by him now more than she was before. “That is totally… AWESOM! So are the legends true? Can you be hurt by garlic, and holy water, and…” She stopped to take a breath and blushed an insane shade of Gryffindor red. “Sorry… This is just so cool.”
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:13 pm

He laughed "Garlic is ineffective, and holy water is just water that people put in a basin and say it's 'Blessed by god.' what does effect us, to kill us I should said, is fire, and the killing curse" this was the first time someone had been this enthusiastic, most of the time they just made an excuse to leave. it.. intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:07 pm

“Wow. SO holy water is complete crap. And the killing curse affects everyone, so that’s expected. I didn’t know about the fire thing. Anything else?” She leaned forward and smiled innocently. She met David’s eyes and blushed lightly. She felt something in her tummy, but she guessed it was too ice cream.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 pm

he tilted his head slightly "Fire and killing curse.. that is all I have ever used to kill them.. I guess cutting their heads off would work" he shrugged, not knowing what else to say. her interest in how to kill them disterbed him slightly. he wasn't about to take his eye of her while he was near. he looked over her body once to make sure she didn't have some sort of magic dagger stuck away, and that her wand was safly in her robes. she might have taken that the wrong way though.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Sydney saw David shift uncomfortably and it dawned on her that her questions could come off in a wrong way. She was just fascinated by him. The, she saw him look her over and blushed. She smiled to herself before moving slightly closer to him. “Im sorry to ask so much. You’re just… sooo… Fascinating.”
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 am

David watched as she moved closer to him. when she said he was interesting, he couldn't help but laugh "I have been called many things before, but fascinating was never one of them, Sexy, egotistic, scary are a few, just to give you an idea" he shrugged, could this girl be forming a crush on him?
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Sydney laughed when he told her what he had been called before. "You're not scary. At least, not to me. Then again, most things dont scare me." She moved a tiny bit closer but not to close. She didnt want to scare him.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 pm

he sighed "you should be scared. what if i was a vampire that fed on Humans, I could seduce you, bring you to the shrieking shack and suck you dry. but for that kind of bravery, are you sure you shouldn't be in Gryffindor?" not being scared of anything was a Gryffindor trait, in a sense anyway. he noticed as she slowly moved closer. and he didn't move away, he should of, this girl was still in school, and 100 percent human, and he was an adult, even by muggle standards, also a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 pm

"I sometimes wonder if the hat made a mistake. I have qualities of all houses to be honest. and i told you, I'm not scared." She looked up and met his eyes. They weren't a definite color. they were kinda like a mixture. It was.... fascinating for lack of a better word. She smiled and reached out and grabbed the remaining icecream in his cone. "Can i have some?" she batted her eyelashes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 pm

he shook his head "that hat NEVER makes mistakes. and, if truth be told, everyone had aptitude for all houses, I did, but I'm the heir of Gryffindor, so shouldn't I only be brave? its just the biggest aspect of you that the hat sorts." he rolled his eyes and nodded his head "fine, have it, as long as I get some of you blood in return" he said, leaning forward slightly, he wanted to test how unafraid of him she was
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Sydney’s eyes widened by his statement, but she wasn’t afraid. Instead of moving away she moved closer and slightly tilted her neck. “Go ahead.” She winked and bit her lip in a flirty way.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:42 pm

he pressed his lips to her neck, but instead of biting, he started laughing "you actually thought i would drink you!" he continued to laugh, her flirting scared him in a way, he was 18, she was what? 15? he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Sydney straightened her head and laughed, “I knew you wouldn’t. You’re too nice.” She playfully pushed him and smiled again. He had to be about 18 or so. That wasn’t too much of a difference. But there was no way he would like her back. So she kept her little crush to herself… for now.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:55 pm

he couldn't help but smirk at that "well maybe i just didn't want to do it with so many people watching" he then winked,in a friendly manner, but she probably would take it as flirting
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Sydney smiled when she winked at him, "Well maybe another time." She playfully poked him and nuzzled up to him and shivered. "Its freezing in here."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:41 pm

he sighed and warped an arm around her "its winter, so not much warmer out there.. and you had too much ice cream" what was he doing she was 3 years his junior, he should have pushed her away. what was he doing?!
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Sydney sighed when he wrapped his arm around her. She liked the comforting feeling it gave her. She looked up and said, "You wanna get outta here?" She hope he'd say yes. She liked him.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:40 am

he looked at her, slightly smirking "where?" he asked her, wondering. he had a feeling its was not to go to the three broomsticks, just by her tone. 'you do know I am 3 years your senior right? it would be better if i was still in school, it would be acceptable, but I'm out of school..so.." but he nodded slowly, the curiosity getting the best of him
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 am

"David relax. I was just in the mood for a butterbeer..." She nodded over to the three broomstix. She hung her head and bit her lip to keep her chin from trembling. She had kinda liked him, but she was stupid to think anything could come of it.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:32 am

since he was able to see the small details, he saw her chin tremble slightly "hey hey hey, whats wrong, I said yes, no matter where it led" he chuckled, gently stroking her chin, he still wasn't sure about this, but she seemed to like him, and want to know how to kill him, and better to keep people you are suspicious of close..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]   Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing like Ice Cream(Sydney) [MATURE]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next