Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) Empty
PostSubject: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 am

Auden was sitting near the Stone Circle while drawing in her sketchbook. She was taking a much needed break from studying. Auden gripped the pencil and pressed down harder to get the shading right around the flower. Ever since she was little, Auden loved everything artistic and drawing wasn't an exception. She was so involved in her sketch that she didn't notice someone coming.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Morgana was wandering the grounds of the castle, on her way to the place that was still her favorite; the Stone Circle. She walked over the covered bridge and felt a sense of relief and calm when she saw the stones. She walked towards them and then noticed that someone else was there. Morgana faltered in her movements and looked around herself. Maybe walking over wouldn't be such a good idea. After all, she had come here to relax all by herself. It hadn't been much relaxing lately.

However, she looked at Auden sitting there, drawing, and figured the girl wasn't the worst to sit near, so Morgana walked over after a few more thoughts and sat down, leaning against the stone next to Auden's. "Hey," she said calmly, her head leaned back against the stone and her eyelids closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Auden looked up at the noise. It was Morgana. Auden smiled and nodded in response. She noticed that Morgana had her eyes closed and seemed to be relaxing. Auden went back to her sketch. Then the tip of the pencil broke. "Crap. I left the sharpener in my desk." Auden muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:31 am

Morgana enjoyed the silence and found a sort of comfort in simply sitting next to a person she felt she knew a little. She opened one eye as Auden said her pencil broke. Morgana tilted her head slightly to the side, and then lazily fished out her wand. She waved it, muttering a spell, and suddenly the pencil was sharp again.

"There you go," Morgana said calmly, not knowing why she had decided to even care. "What are you making?" she asked, surprised that she was the one starting a conversation at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:25 am

Auden glanced at Morgana in thanks. "Thanks. I haven't even thought of that." Auden replied. She was a bit surprised that Morgana would even help. She didn't seem like the type. "Oh I'm sketching a landscape. This darn flower though is giving me problems." Auden replied with annoyance of her inability to shade correctly.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 am

Morgana looked at the picture, ignoring the fact that Auden seemed to be equally as surprised as herself at Morgana helping her. She titled her head a bit to the side. "It's pretty good, though," she said calmly, "And shading isn't the easiest business either." Morgana was actually pretty fond of drawing herself, she just never thought of her sketchbook when she'd have time to draw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Auden looked up at Morgana with a smile. "Thanks. Shading has always been harder for me." Auden replied. It was true. She always had trouble with it. "Sometimes I get so frustrated that I have to stop myself from destroying the piece." Auden said. Suddenly a question popped into Auden's head. "Do you like art, Morgana?" She asked.

OC: I just remembered that your face claim is Katie McGrath and she plays Lucy in NBC's Dracula. Have you seen it? Its really good.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Morgana gave a slight nod. She did recognize Auden's situation. Shading was the most difficult part, apart from drawing eyes on a face that looked somewhat similar to one another. Morgana looked over at Auden as the girl asked if she liked art. She wasn't sure. She did like art, but she wasn't fond of modern art. She only saw shortcuts to get money in modern art. It wasn't deep and didn't tell stories. At least in her opinion. "I like paintings from the medieval times. Or, pretty much paintings from all the middle age. If they are good, of course," Morgana said with a shrug. "What about yourself?" she then asked, knowing the answer would be yes, but maybe she'd get a more specific answer to her question.

((I haven't, but when I saw this post, I went like: O, maybe I should see it. So now I've seen 6 episodes, I think Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Auden thought to herself. "I really like paintings from the medieval to now. But I really like the Impressionism. I also like street art because its so raw and its message is making fun of the culture today." Auden replied.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Morgana looked at Auden as she told her what she liked. As much as Morgana disliked impressionism, it wasn't a horrible way of painting. And she agreed with the girl about street art. It was raw and filled with emotions. It caught Morgana's attention, because she barely felt her own emotions, and watching how people could be so wrapped up in governments and stuff like that was really quite interesting. She didn't care. So she thought it fascinating that others cared so much.

"I agree," she said calmly. She looked down at Auden's art. "Which do you find easiest to draw? And which one do you draw the most?" Morgana asked, guessing the girl would understand that she was talking about what ism Auden usually drew in. Morgana never really drew herself, but she had made a few sketches in classes like CoMC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)   Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconnecting (Closed to Morgana)
Page 1 of 1