Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Adventuring [PLOT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Adventuring  [PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:11 am

Given that Lucy had been thinking about the library recently, after having told Morgana, she had quickly made the decision to also tell Selwyn. She had sent him a note asking him to meet her at Hagrid's hut. In reality, her first choice ha had been the room of reuirement, but after giving it some thought she opted for the hut as most people would be at Hogsmeade for their weekend trip.

She walked down the hill to the hut, opened the door and made room for when her friends arrived.

This thread is closed to Selwyn Thorfinn and Morgana Gaunt

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:27 am

Well. This was interesting.

Selwyn was slightly less untidy than usual as he hurried across the grounds. Lucy Malfoy hanging back from a Hogsmeade weekend to ask him for a private rendezvous. His mind raced through all of the thrilling possibilities.

To be sure, the old groundskeeper's hut was an odd choice of location, but he figured she knew what she was doing. He sure didn't. Perhaps she was planning to teach him some of those defensive spells he'd asked about the other night.

The door was ajar. Ugh. Please don't let this be a setup for some sick joke.

"Lucy?" he called out.

Selwyn lingered outside the hut. He couldn't see any obvious booby traps, but that didn't mean anything in this school.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Morgana looked at the note in her hand and then destroyed it with a flick of her wand. She then turned on her heels and walked out of the girls' dormitory and common room, into the dungeon, up the stairs and out the entrance hall. She wondered why on earth Lucy had decided on the gamekeeper's hut, but she didn't wonder on it for long. She supposed Lucy simply liked that place better and just hadn't used it due to the overrun of students who might stomp in through the doors.

However, now was a Hogsmeade weekend, and Morgana didn't have to go to work for another couple of hours, so she had good time to talk with Lucy and this person she was being introduced to. She wondered who he was, but gave up on that quickly too, as she would be finding it out soon enough. She walked down the hill after having walked over the covered bridge and soon could make out the shape of another person. This person did look somewhat familiar, even from afar, so he had to be a Slytherin. Morgana didn't notice people a lot, but those in the same common room was rather hard not to notice.

She reached him and looked at him weirdly. "Are you here to see Lucy?" she asked calmly, recognizing the guy as another Slytherin, just as she had imagined him to be. "I'm sure she's inside," she then added, not really waiting for an answer, and walked over to the door standing on ajar, and walked inside, not looking back at the guy, and seeing Lucy standing inside. "Hey," she said calmly and walked further in, taking in the details of the hut. She hadn't actually been inside it before now. It was nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Selwyn was spun around when some other girl addressed him. From the way she talked it sounded like she was one of Lucy's friends and it sounded like Lucy hung out down here a lot.

She hadn't deigned to introduce herself and after a couple of moments thought, Selwyn realised there was a lot he didn't know. He settled for just staying silent and following her inside.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:40 am

"I'm here!" Lucy replied when she recognized Selwyn's voice. Soon, Morgana's voice followed. She opened the door swiftly, hoping she didn't hit anyone along the way, and walked out of the hut. "Sorry. I was cleaning up a bit to make sure we would be comfortable." she smiled as she held the door open for them.

"Selwyn, honestly I'm surprised you came. I thought you would dismiss it as a prank or something along those lines." She grinned as she glanced at him, wondering if he had any idea why he was invited. Maybe Morgana had slipped something that she hadn't heard while they were both waiting.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Morgana shook her head at Lucy's apology and stepped fully into the cabin, giving it a thorough look. She sat down in one of the chairs as Lucy seemed to be talking to Selwyn. She looked to Lucy when they were both inside the hut. She wondered what she was going to get to know now, and she was really looking forward to it, but she wasn't planning on being rude or anything, so she sighed and tried to look somewhat more like her old self than her new one.

"So, what's going on?" she asked, her voice casual, just like what it used to be during her first year at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 pm

"Of course not!"

Selwyn beamed.

"We're Slytherins, we should be pranking the other houses, not each other."

Right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring [PLOT]   Adventuring  [PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventuring [PLOT]
Page 1 of 1