Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

HAOIFEN PLOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 pm

WELCOME TO THE HAOIFEN PLOT THREAD
HAOIFEN PLOT Haoifen_zpsfec9a9a1
AoifeHunterSeren

WHAT IS HAOIFEN

Haoifen is the in-the-works plot that exists between Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, and Seren Pierce. This thread was created to keep track of our ideas for the future of this plot, to document what's already happened and to allow others to reply with suggestions! If you would like one of your characters to join in the plot, don't hesitate to ask!

THE PLOT

• Winter Wonderland - Hunter, Aoife, and Seren meet. Seren likes Hunter. Hunter is friendly with Seren. Seren and Aoife clash slightly.

• Christmas Ball - Seren joins Hunter and Aoife at the Christmas Ball. Seren and Aoife fight.

• Aoife and Seren continue to hate each other. Seren and Hunter are on speaking terms. Seren still likes Hunter.

• JUMP AHEAD TO FOURTH YEAR!

• Hunter realizes that Aoife is a girl and decides to ask her to go on a date with him (maybe to Hogsmeade?).

• Aoife reacts violently, throwing a heavy object (most likely a chair) at him.

• Aoife avoids Hunter afterwards, and Hunter asks Seren out instead. Seren says yes, and they end up dating.

• Aoife is distraught on the inside, but doesn't let Hunter know. Hunter flaunts the fact that he's dating Seren in front of Aoife to make her jealous.

• While Hunter and Seren are dating, someone hits on Aoife. Hunter gets angry and punches the person in the face.

• At some point, Aoife realizes that she's absolutely in love with Hunter because he's the best person on the planet obviously.

• To be continued.

Banners:

Back to top Go down

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Okay, you have a few things messed up.
1. This could happen at the end of third year.
2. You forgot that Aoife will probably tend to give Hunter the middle finger when he flaunts Seren around.
3. This will probably happen in front of Andre for thr fun of it.
4. Hunter is not the most amazing person on the planet - Andre is, OBVIOUSLY.'

Otherwise, cool Razz I would join the cbox but I literally have two minutes so there's no point.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:02 am

Ah yes, how could I forget the middle finger part? I think I should also add that Hunter actually likes dating Seren, because he isn't THAT much of a jerk to just use her to bother Aoife. Because Seren deserves at least a half-decent boyfriend because she's an awesome character. Razz I'll edit it all in in the morning!

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 am

Ok so I stalked the archives as Evelyn advised and Blake's in, sure he was going to plot with Aoife and Hunter anyways. The only thing that I got from my experience of stalking the archives is that Blake will get punched by Hunter?? Just so its clear, Blake will not react well to that!

HAOIFEN PLOT Tumblr12
Credit to Aylee Walters for both!

Banner::

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Awesome, Niamh! Yeah, I can imagine he wouldn't react well! So basically, I just wanted Hunter to see someone hitting on Aoife or find out that she's going on a date with someone else or something at some point while he's dating Seren and get really angry and punch them. So that it's kind of obvious that he still likes Aoife, even though he's with Seren. And also just because I really want to RP him punching someone in the face at some point Razz Probably won't be till fourth or fifth year. But I was thinking that Blake and Hunter would probably be friends? So that would make it even more interesting and dramatic, because Hunter could feel all betrayed by Blake and then feel really awful after he gets in a fight with him. But that's really all I've got so far! It's all tentative and open to suggestions haha Razz

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:33 am

Personally, I like Aoife and Hunter because they're both self centered and arrogant Razz

Back to top Go down

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 am

WELL NOBODY ASKED YOU ANDREW Razz
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 am

Excuse you, Evelyn. AS THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S BEEN HERE SINCE THE SITE CAME TO BE....I have the right to state my opinion on this. Whether YOU like it or not! Razz

(((Sorry, got mean. I love you all.)))

Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 am

ACTUALLY, YOU DO HAVE THAT RIGHT. EXCEPT THIS THREAD IS FOR PLOTTING AND SUCH, NOT SCARYHEADADMINANDREW'S OPINION. Razz

thanks Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:43 am

.       .Senter <3
.    .Senter
.                     .Senter
.                           .Senter <3
.           .Senter
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 am

DON'T WORRY I AM MORE SCARY THAN SCARYHEADADMINANDREW Razz

HAOIFEN PLOT Gryffindor_zps92bf4417
^ By Hunter 'cause he's cool like that. ^

banners:

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 pm

OKAY, SO DUE TO THE RECENT CONFUSION OVER THE BLAHAOIFEN PLOT, NASIM HAD THE BRILLIANT IDEA THAT WE UPDATE THIS THREAD! SO THAT IS WHAT I'M DOING!!!

So, here's how I picture Blahaoifen playing out from this point, from Hunter's point of view. A lot of this is just me rambling so that I have this all down in one place. EVELYN, NIAMH, SEREN, if I have anything wrong, or anything isn't the way you expected it to be or whatever, we can fix it! Very Happy Just yell at me here!

So I look at it this way. Right now, Hunter and Aoife aren't friends, but Hunter misses her still, Hunter has become a complete git, is still good friends with Blake, and is interested in Seren. But I plan for him to become a little more reasonable over the summer, being away from Hogwarts and all and talking things over with Jack and everything. So when next term starts, I think that he'll be nice to Aoife again, in the sense that he won't avoid her anymore and won't be mean, and he'll obviously still secretly like her a bit, but push her out and focus on Seren. SO, there are two main things in Hunter's future.

1. HE AND SEREN START DATING OFFICIALLY (which I think will be at the beginning of fourth year)

and

2. HAOIFE (which will happen some time in fifth year.)

Somewhere in between those two things, in whatever way you guys want it to happen, Blaoife will take place. Maybe they actually date seriously for a while, have a fling of some sort, are just flirting with each other in Hogsmeade, whatever. It doesn't matter as long as Hunter finds out about it, so that he can react violently and punch Blake, therefore causing all kind of drama because he is dating Seren at the time and shouldn't care that anyone is dating Aoife, but he does. I'm assuming that Blake will punch him back and a fight will ensue, and that Seren and Aoife will be there to stop it or something. But it can happen any way we want, really. Let's remember that Blaoife will piss off a lot of people (like Lyn and Victoria), not just Hunter. Because Blake is a very eligible bachelor and pretty much every girl at Hogwarts wants to date him, even though he doesn't know it Razz

If there's time before the whole Blaoife thing, I thought that maybe Hunter and Aoife could sort of start to act normally around each other again in fourth year, but not completely. Because Hunter dating Seren will make it hard on Aoife, and Hunter isn't really the same person anymore exactly. But I figure that if he continues to just be a git to her all the time, she'd never have a reason to decide she likes him. So at some point, I think they should develop a sort of awkward friendship again where Hunter's sort of trying to keep from liking her and Aoife's starting to realize that she likes him? Maybe? Just a suggestion, and I'm not even sure if there would be time depending on when the Hunter/Blake fight happens.

Anyway, after the fight, I fully intend for Hunter to have a drunken pity-party for himself. Maybe it can be a oneshot, or maybe someone can find him and some drunken conversation can take place. Maybe Blake, or Ariel or whoever wants to. I feel like after all this happens, Seren and Hunter might break up soon after since he basically made it clear that he still cares about Aoife right in front of her. And then Hunter will have NOBODY and go back to being miserable and shit. Except he'll still have some friends, like Ariel and that's about it.

Anyway, I have NO IDEA how it will progress from this point. Does Aoife find him and admit her undying love for him? Does she realize that he's worth nothing and Hunter can just be lonely and miserable for the rest of his life? MAYBE THIS IS WHEN HE REALIZES THAT HE HAS LOVE FOR MORGANA AND MORGANA ALONE!!!!! But in reality, I definitely think that Hunter and Blake would eventually get over it like men and move on and continue to be friends, because they are awesome best friends! But I don't know how Haoife or his relationship with Seren would progress from here. But it's pretty far in the future, so it doesn't really matter yet I guess. BUT I AM DONE NOW!

Okay, so yeah I don't even know how long this is, but I'm assuming it's some ridiculous length, and if anyone actually read the whole thing I'm really impressed Razz But I wanted to kind of put my ideas out there just so that we can discuss it if we want! I'm going to actually update the list version of the plot tomorrow, but am too lazy today. But yeah, I've spent way too much time on this, so I'm just gonna go reply to my real threads now Razz

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:41 am

Hunter wrote:
Hunter and Blake would eventually get over it like men and move on and continue to be friends, because they are awesome best friends!

Nope, you forgot Blyn Razz

If you guys despise Blyn and don't want it to happen, it's totally okay with me because Lyn could just grow old and realize that Blake will never like her and be an old granny with lots of cats

(x)
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: You may as well not bother reading this.   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 pm

KAY LET'S TAKE THIS PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH AND HOPE IT WORKS.

Quote :
So when next term starts, I think that he'll be nice to Aoife again, in the sense that he won't avoid her anymore and won't be mean, and he'll obviously still secretly like her a bit, but push her out and focus on Seren.

Aoife will be surprised at first by his change in attitude towards her, and if he talks to her she'll probably keep her answers as short as she can. A bit later, I can see her starting to be more feisty, maybe with sarcastic remarks and BITTER HATRED slowly developing. But y'know, see how it goes!

Quote :
Somewhere in between those two things, in whatever way you guys want it to happen, Blaoife will take place. Maybe they actually date seriously for a while, have a fling of some sort, are just flirting with each other in Hogsmeade, whatever. It doesn't matter as long as Hunter finds out about it, so that he can react violently and punch Blake, therefore causing all kind of drama because he is dating Seren at the time and shouldn't care that anyone is dating Aoife, but he does. I'm assuming that Blake will punch him back and a fight will ensue, and that Seren and Aoife will be there to stop it or something. But it can happen any way we want, really. Let's remember that Blaoife will piss off a lot of people (like Lyn and Victoria), not just Hunter. Because Blake is a very eligible bachelor and pretty much every girl at Hogwarts wants to date him, even though he doesn't know it

I don't think Blaoife will be a fling, but not the most serious thing either because Aoife won't have romantic feelings for him. I think she'll begin to like Blake as a friend and realise he's a better person than Hunter. Then she'll go along with Blaoife for the sake of revenge for Hunter dating Seren. What I'm trying to say is she'll like him and not totally be using him, but not seeing him in her romantic future, yes? Razz

Quote :
If there's time before the whole Blaoife thing, I thought that maybe Hunter and Aoife could sort of start to act normally around each other again in fourth year, but not completely. Because Hunter dating Seren will make it hard on Aoife, and Hunter isn't really the same person anymore exactly. But I figure that if he continues to just be a git to her all the time, she'd never have a reason to decide she likes him. So at some point, I think they should develop a sort of awkward friendship again where Hunter's sort of trying to keep from liking her and Aoife's starting to realize that she likes him? Maybe?

Just read this bit properly. Maybe. I can't see her running back into his arms while he's still dating Seren but you're right about them needing to be sort of friends. I'm too lazy to delete what I wrote before but awkward friends sounds like a good idea.

Quote :
Anyway, after the fight, I fully intend for Hunter to have a drunken pity-party for himself. Maybe it can be a oneshot, or maybe someone can find him and some drunken conversation can take place. Maybe Blake, or Ariel or whoever wants to.

Looking forward to this! Razz I vote Ariel, but IGNORE ME WHATEVER.

Quote :
Does Aoife find him and admit her undying love for him? Does she realize that he's worth nothing and Hunter can just be lonely and miserable for the rest of his life? MAYBE THIS IS WHEN HE REALIZES THAT HE HAS LOVE FOR MORGANA AND MORGANA ALONE!!!!! But in reality, I definitely think that Hunter and Blake would eventually get over it like men and move on and continue to be friends, because they are awesome best friends! But I don't know how Haoife or his relationship with Seren would progress from here.

No, she's not going to come and do that, because she's Aoife and she doesn't rolllllll like that. Aoife should completely despise him for a bit at some point. THEN HUNGANA. Then she can be jealous of Morgana. And realise she gets jealous because she doesn't hate him at all.

DONE. DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? IS IT HELPFUL AT ALL?

AND NIAMH WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT BLAOIFE.

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:22 pm

YEAH THAT WAS DEFINITELY HELPFUL Very Happy

Quote :
Just read this bit properly. Maybe. I can't see her running back into his arms while he's still dating Seren but you're right about them needing to be sort of friends. I'm too lazy to delete what I wrote before but awkward friends sounds like a good idea.

So, I definitely wouldn't want her to run back into his arms Razz Not at all. She would never do that. I guess I just mean that they can't avoid each other forever, considering they're in the same house and year and have the same friends kind of. So they would probably end up getting along again to a certain degree at some point. Because they were friends before, and they know a lot about each other, so they DO get along to begin with with all of the drama going on put aside. Hunter would figure that, since he's kind of committed to Seren, there's no reason for him to not talk to Aoife, because it's kind of a pain for him to avoid her. Plus, it might make it interesting for like, a study group thread or something, for Hunter and Aoife to be sort of awkwardly on speaking terms and have Seren there too. And Seren would always kind of be a wedge in their relationship regardless. So they don't have to be friends exactly, if we don't want them to be. I just think they need to evolve from where they are now a little bit, you know? And it doesn't have to happen right away either. But I'd like her to not realize that Hunter still likes her until the Blaoife drama takes place. I'd rather it be kind of like he's just moved on until then.

Quote :
No, she's not going to come and do that, because she's Aoife and she doesn't rolllllll like that. Aoife should completely despise him for a bit at some point. THEN HUNGANA. Then she can be jealous of Morgana. And realise she gets jealous because she doesn't hate him at all.

HUNGANA Very Happy

But no, really, I definitely think that Hunter would be the one to initiate Haoife in the end. I'm just not sure how they'll get to that point. It depends on how Aoife reacts to the Blunter fight in a way I guess. Because Hunter will prove himself to be a git once again, but he'll also make it kind of obvious that he still likes Aoife. But like I said, this is a while away, so we have a while.

Anyway, I need to actually reply to a real thread now, so that's what I'm going to do. But probably not because I'm unmotivated Razz

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:57 pm

I am going to respond in the same way as Aoife to make it easy to understand.

Quote :
So when next term starts, I think that he'll be nice to Aoife again, in the sense that he won't avoid her anymore and won't be mean, and he'll obviously still secretly like her a bit, but push her out and focus on Seren.

Of course Seren will agree to date Hunter when he asks her. Perhaps we can say that they became closer after Hunter kissed her, but haven't kissed again. Then after summer, they could become more serious if Hunter has convinced himself that he is over Aoife. But remember that Seren is very perceptive, and is likely to pick up on Hunter's feelings for Aoife if she spends much time with him. I suppose I'd like to know if Hunter will truly like Seren or if he is only going to be with her because he can't have Aoife.

Quote :
I feel like after all this happens, Seren and Hunter might break up soon after since he basically made it clear that he still cares about Aoife right in front of her.

I agree with this. At this point, I believe that Seren will admit to herself that she can't win against Aoife. In a way, I don't believe that she will be angry at Hunter, because I think she may have a feeling that it would turn out this way. I think that she will have come to care about him and be sad but accepting. But she would not want to continue dating him. Perhaps they could go on to be friends in the future.

Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:18 am

TOO LAZY TO USE QUOTES AGAIN! BUT ANYWAY!

I want Hunter to actually like Seren. Right now, at the end of third year, he's kind of using her as an Aoife replacement to give him something else to focus on. But he's starting to get to know her better and after the summer I want him to actually want to date her for her, not just to keep his mind on Aoife. I want him to actually be kind of miserable when they break up and not want to lose her and all that, so I think they should be pretty serious once they start dating. I picture Hunter being really happy with her, and even really thinking he's over Aoife for a while. But in the beginning, I'm fine with her kind of having an idea about him still liking Aoife!

Also, I really like that idea for her reaction to Hunter punching Blake. I like that their breakup wouldn't really be an angry one, but more them just giving up. Hunter would probably try and get her to change her mind even, but then realize that she's right. It can be a mutually sad, heartfelt breakup or something Razz And they should definitely be friends after a while.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:19 pm

OK MY TURN I SUPPOSE Razz AND YES EVELYN, WE DO.

Hunter wrote:
Somewhere in between those two things, in whatever way you guys want it to happen, Blaoife will take place. Maybe they actually date seriously for a while, have a fling of some sort, are just flirting with each other in Hogsmeade, whatever.

Ok so as Evelyn says Blake and Aoife will be a little more than a fling. But again not serious as Blake doesn't like Aoife either. He's just a nice person and feels bad for her. I can kind of see him getting not trapped as such but doesn't realise what he's getting himself into. He maybe asks Aoife to Hogsmeade since Hunter goes with Seren and Aoife has no one else to go with. So out of the goodness of his heart he asks her. But then he starts thinking too much about it and that its like a date and then begins to think that they are dating as he wants to man up and accept his responsibilities Razz It will be Blake's first relationship (fling, whatever) and he might not know exactly what he's at. Also then in Hogsmeade he will be busy holding Aoife's hand and everyone can see/hear about that?

That's my take on it anyway.

And then I don't know if they'll just go back to hating each other once Haoife happens. Maybe Aoife will just get annoying again since she's around Hunter.

Hunter wrote:
It doesn't matter as long as Hunter finds out about it, so that he can react violently and punch Blake, therefore causing all kind of drama because he is dating Seren at the time and shouldn't care that anyone is dating Aoife, but he does. I'm assuming that Blake will punch him back and a fight will ensue, and that Seren and Aoife will be there to stop it or something.

Yes a fight will ensue and yes Blake will win Razz But yes, the girls can drag them apart kicking and screaming if they so wish. And then Blake hates Hunter and Blunter is nooo more Sad To get back at Hunter Blake asks Lyn out and they start dating. Hopefully Blake will be better at this relationship than the last. But unlikely as he does like Lyn but feels too guilty to act on them since he asked her out in spite. He comes clean to her and Lyn goes mad and breaks up with him. Making Blake relationships further pitiful Razz and Hunter probably hate him even more.

Hunter wrote:
Anyway, after the fight, I fully intend for Hunter to have a drunken pity-party for himself. Maybe it can be a oneshot, or maybe someone can find him and some drunken conversation can take place. Maybe Blake, or Ariel or whoever wants to.

Up to you on this one, but I was thinking after everything that makes Hunter hate Blake unfolds then Hunter could have his drunken pity party and Blake walks in also gets drunk and then they wake up best friends again and BLUNTER is once more! Up to you though we can come up with a different way for them to become bro's again

HAOIFEN PLOT Blakeh10
Credit to the Awesome Hunter!

Banner::

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:13 pm

NIAMH THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT Very Happy

EVERYONE ELSE'S STUFF ALL SOUNDS FINE Razz

AND BTW I GAVE UP ON BLUNTER BECAUSE OF HUNGANA <3

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:38 am

NIAMH!!!!!

OKAY SO I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF BLAKE FINDING HUNTER IN HIS DRUNKEN EPISODE AND REKINDLING THEIR BROMANCE Razz Vilde also offered Ariel for that, but I just had the idea that maybe once Hunter and Blake have been drinking, Ariel could maybe come up to ask them something and find them thoroughly wasted Razz That doesn't actually have to happen at all, but I thought it might be interesting?

The only thing I'm not sure about is if you want the whole Blyn thing to happen before the drinking thing. I feel like Hunter would probably do this shortly after the fight between him and Blake, because he'll basically ruin his relationship with Blake AND Seren at that point, and won't have fixed things between him and Aoife yet. I guess I mean, will Blake ask Lyn out immediately in retaliation? Or later on? Razz

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAOIFEN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAOIFEN PLOT   HAOIFEN PLOT Empty

Back to top Go down

HAOIFEN PLOT
Page 1 of 1