Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Morning friend (Lyrica)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Morning friend (Lyrica) Empty
PostSubject: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Margot woke up early. She couldn't help it. She was always an early raiser. Since none of her house mates were up, Margot decided to take a run around the lake. It would be peaceful. Plus no one would be around. The sun just came up after all. She got ready and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She didn't need it in her face as she ran.

She was glad that her common room was in the dungeons. Less chance of her getting caught by a teacher. Opening the front door, she smiled. Margot was always a nature-lover. She finished a lap and took a break for a bit. Margot was lost in thought until she heard footsteps behind her. For a minute she froze, thinking it was a teacher. She was sure she wasn't breaking rules though. Turning around, she saw it was only a student. "I'm surprised to see another student up. I thought I would be the only one up this early" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:41 am

Lyra for some reason couldn't sleep, she decided to walk to the lake, despite it being early and could get sick, she loved the lake, it was the only thing to make her calm. She decided to sit near a tree but saw a girl from her house there.

"Wow, i thought only i came here early in the morning, let me guess, early riser?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:49 am

Margot smiled. "Yeah. I was always like that. It drives my family nuts. They sleep until like eight. I'm up at like five-thirty" she said. Margot couldn't help it that she loved the quite. "Are you an early raiser or is it just this one time" she asked. Most people only wake up this early once in a while, totally unlike her.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 am

"Oh definitely an early riser," Lyra smiled "Dad said i was an early riser ever since i was little, but i think he's just exaggerating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Margot nodded. "Glad I'm not the only one. My name's Margot" she said. Ever since she was a little girl she felt the odd one out. Getting up at five-thirty wasn't normal to her parents. To know someone else gets up early made her feel good. "Your in Hufflepuff right? I think I seen you around the common room. I don't know about you but I'm glad we're in the dungeons so we don't have to walk far to get outside" she added.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Lyra smiled at Margot, she held her hand out and said "Nice to meet you Margot, my name is Lyrica, but everyone calls me Lyra."She decided to lean on the tree,"Yep, First one in my family to be sorted into Hufflepuff. Yeah totally lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:45 am

Margot smiled. "I'm the first in Hufflepuff too. My mom was a Ravenclaw and my dad is a muggle. My siblings are too young to come here yet. What house's were your parents in or your siblings if you have older ones" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Lyra sat kinda awestruck, they had so much in common, "Well Margot, i don't know if you'll believe me but, my mother was a muggle born, and my dad was in Ravenclaw, my sister is also in Ravenclaw too!!."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:27 pm

"That's neat. I guess we have things in common when it comes to family" said Margot, laughing. She finally stopped. "What do you do for fun? I like reading and hanging out with friends. I like morning runs too" she added, wondering if they had any interested in common.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Lyra smiled at Margot "Yeah!!, I love reading, but running, that's probably where we differ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Margot smiled. "My family is like you. They don't enjoy running very often. They'll jog in the afternoon sometimes but never they never run. I don't mind through. If everyone was the same and enjoyed everything then it would be a very boring world don't you think" she said. All of her friends enjoyed different things and Margot had no problem with no one running with her. Running in the morning gave her a sense of peace before she started her day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning friend (Lyrica)   A Morning friend (Lyrica) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning friend (Lyrica)
Page 1 of 1