Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nadia Murray
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Nadia Murray

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 1

Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) Empty
PostSubject: Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application)   Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Your Name: Nadia Murray

Your Character Age: 11

Jobs you are applying for: Library Assistant

Any experience in this field: No, but there is a first for everything

Why you have chosen this job: Nadia loves books, and encourages children to read them. So, it would be a pleasure to help them find books and other things so they can read them.

How active you are on the forum? I'm on this fourm about every day, but things might happen and I might not be on as much.

Why do you think you deserve this job?

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):  

Curious, Nadia thought. She was circling the Old Witch Statue, and she could've sworn that Joseph, an older Slytherin boy she had talked to a few days ago, had said it was this statue!

See, Nadia really wanted to go to Hogsmeade, and while her dad would've said yes, her mother disagreed-- she thought she'd only be going to cause mischief with other Slytherins. While that may have been close to the truth, Nadia still thought it was unfair of her

So here she was, circling an old statue and trying to remember exactly what she'd been told about the secret way to Hogsmeade, other than that no one else knew. Thinking that she might look a bit suspicious, she sat down, right in front of the witch statue.

What exactly had he said? she thought.

She remembered a few days ago when she'd been in the Slytherin common room. A few boys, of which she recognized Joseph, Gizem, Figaro, and a first year boy, who was in a few of her classes. Joseph and Figaro had always been kind to her, so when she'd asked why they were leaving, Figaro politely told her, "We have a meeting that we need to get to and it's very important, Nadia." Joseph, on the other hand, who knew about her Hogsmeade problem, promised to meet her by the Old Witch Statue on the day of the trip and take her to Hogsmeade through a secret passageway.

That's all that Nadia seemed to be able to remember. She couldn't remember whether he'd given her any instructions on how to go through the passageway, but she was sure that he should've been there to meet her by now.

And if he decided not to come? What would she do then? I suppose, she thought, that I could find a few other members of the Ministry... They'd always welcomed her, except to their meetings --they told her she was too young for the kind of pranks and stunts they liked to pull, and that maybe next year she'd be able to come to their meetings, but she knew they'd only told her that to keep her happy, there were no girls in the Ministry of Mischief-- and perhaps one of them would know where Joseph was, or why he stood up an 11 year old girl.

"Nadia?" a voice, a girl's voice, called.

Nadia turned towards her left to see one of her favorite house mates, Willow. Willow was another Slytherin, in her last year, with a cute button nose, dimples, baby blue eyes, and wavy black hair. She was also currently dating Joseph, as far as Nadia knew.

"Willow?" Nadia asked.

"Hey doll, I came to check up on you. Joseph couldn't say much, but he told me to meet you here since he couldn't. You know the kind of trouble his Ministry of Mischief gets into, and he just happened to get into a lot of it, as in he's getting expelled. So he sent me with a message for you and another first year in our house. He says to wait just a while longer and someone should show up to help you out? I'm not sure what that means, but he said you would know." Willow said, kneeling down on the ground in front of Nadia.

"I understand his message. You should probably go now though- don't you have classes to be getting to?" Nadia said, laughing.

"I do. I'll see you in the Great Hall for dinner tonight." the older girl said, ruffling her fingers through Nadia's hair and then abandoning her in front of the old statue.

Who could be showing up? Nadia thought. Would it be Gizem or Figaro? Would it be another of his friends? Anyone I would know? But just as these questions started to pile on her mind faster than she could sift through them, a noise caught her attention from her left. Someone was coming.

"Who's there?" she called.

Back to top Go down

Nadia Murray - (Student Job Application)
Page 1 of 1