Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Forced laugh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Forced laugh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 am

"I don't see how tackling people for their homework papers and randomly asking others about their parents makes you a friendly and super-smart person," Aylee retorted. "For all you know, maybe the person doesn't want to talk about their parents!" Suddenly, Lyra asked a question which the Slytherin boy answered. Then Lyra burst out talking about her family, and Aylee found herself feeling really uncomfortable.

Lyra then said something to Evan and Aylee turned around. The Ravenclaw boy was pointing his wand at the unknown Slytherin and muttering something. She sighed. "What homework?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:39 am

Another spell hit Selwyn in the back this time, forcing a couple of giggles out in response to the girl's sob story.  Awkward.

"Wow."

"I just wanted to know who your family are.  You know, whether they're prominent and influential.  You're kinda getting into too much information territory with all that murder stuff," he said when he'd had a moment to process her words.

He ignored the other girl.  She was just one of those people who thought all Slytherins were evil and could go die in a fire for all he cared.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 am

Lyrica (Evan knew her name as she signed the parchment) told her family story, that wasn't really bright, and asked him to temporary stop "The Homework Project".

Selwyn (Evan knew his name as the Hufflepuff called it once) giggled and continued talking to Lyrica. Note: sometimes tickling charm effects are reduced to giggles even with a direct hit. Maybe more precise movements and distinct incantation can fix this problem.

Then Aylee suddenly turned to him. "What homework?" she asked. "Charms homework," Evan replied casually, just as he didn't cast the tickling charm at all.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:37 am

The Slytherin boy giggled at Lyra's story. "Nice going," Aylee said angrily. "Way to be nice and friendly." Who laughed at a story like that? And then the boy said something about going into 'too much information territory'. "You're the one that asked her about her parents!" she exclaimed.

Then Evan said something about Charms homework. Immediately, she remembered Evan saying the incantation to the Tickling Charm earlier. Seeing the wand in Evan's hand, she tried piecing the story together. "You were trying to practise the Tickling Charm on him? As homework practise?" she asked, gesturing towards the Slytherin boy.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Lyra cached her breath selwyn and aylee argue, She didn't mean to tell him her life story it just slips.

"Im sorry, i shouldn't have said that, it just slips sometimes, i-im sorry"

Lyra knew she had to stop talking otherwise her tears where gonna spill, its just, shes never been this opened to anybody, not even her own family, who for some reason trouble themselves with work or school to forget about there problems, Lyra felt lonely, but not here, not Hogwarts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Oh Merlin, now he'd made her cry. Well, not yet but she was on the verge of tears.

Selwyn shifted his stance just enough to look at the boy with the homework. Evan. He gave Evan a significant stare, although whether Evan was smart enough to get it was anyone's guess. He was wearing blue robes, but then so was the angry girl and she was dumb as a post.

"It's okay," he said. "I suppose you weren't to know."

Ugh, she was so depressing.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Evan realized that his spell made Selwyn look like he giggled at Lyrica's tragic family story. Oh, snap. I must be a terrible person. Actually, it would be really funny if the girl wasn't about to cry. He looked at the Slytherin boy and made a sorry face. Well, he tried to make a sorry face but he couldn't hold a smile, as he found this situation funny in some way. So Evan made some hand gestures to indicate that he was really sorry for making Selwyn look like a monster. He wasn't sure if Selwyn understood it though.

Then Evan turned his face to Aylee and said, "Well, I need someone to practice the spell on, right? I can't tickle nothingness. And I can't tickle myself either." Evan frowned a little, thinking. "At least I can't non-magically tickle myself. And anyway, practicing self-tickling may not be what I really need for the Charms class." Don't worry, Selwyn, your giggles weren't for nothing, I'm going to be the best at tickling during my next lesson.

After his brief explanation, Evan stood up from the ground and tried to clean his robes with his hands. "Hey, Aylee, don't you know some cleaning spells? You're a fourth year after all," he asked some seconds later, when his hands proved their inefficiency at robe cleaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:39 am

Okay, so mind reading wasn't one of Evan's strong points. It looked like this was going to be up to Selwyn all by himself and he only knew of one way to make girls feel better.

It was probably inappropriate, considering the situation.

He ran a hand through his hair, then held his breath and felt inside himself for something insubstantial. He could never quite tell whether he was successful at connecting with his veela side until he got a reaction from other people.

With a smile, he sidled closer to the Hufflepuff girl.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked.

To tell the truth he couldn't have cared less about her actual feelings, but it was so uncomfortable being around someone who was so emotional. This would be a distraction for her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Aylee folded her arms protectively as she saw that Lyra was on the verge of tears. As Selwyn said something to Lyra, Evan told her something which made her frown. "Practise? Don't you guys get to practise it during class?" she asked. "I mean, I take Charms. The lessons usually go, first learning on the spell and then learn the spell. And I don't think Professor Fenech would assign you guys to practise it..."

She trailed off as Evan asked if she knew any cleaning spells. A bit hesitantly, she took out her wand and pointed it towards her housemate's robes. "Scourgify," Aylee said, and the dirt disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Lyra looked at Selwyn suspiciously, what is he going on about, she didn't like people getting close to her, she has a mild case of claustrophobia. Lyra blinked the tear that threatened to spill and answered Selwyns question.

"Im fine, i guess it was just the tipping point, but Im fine, Im sorry Evan i think i should go now, uh bye."

Lyra looked down as she said this, all she wanted to do is go to her common room and write in her diary.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:32 pm

"Thanks," Evan replied, looking at his robes, that were clean again. "Well done, I need to learn how to do this too," he added, smiling at Aylee. "As for Charms, I know that we practice spells during lessons, but imagine what a good impression I could make if I already knew how to cast spells properly! I could earn some more point for my.. for our House, Aylee!"

Then Evan noticed that Lyrica was about to go. "Well, yeah.. I'm sorry too. I thought it would be fun," he said apologetically and waved his hand. "Have a nice day!" Evan wanted to add something like "I'm looking forward to continuing our cooperation," but he decided not to say this aloud.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:17 pm

In return to Evan's thanks, Aylee just nodded and said, "It's harder than it looks, until you master it. Then you won't have much trouble." Then, Evan started talking about what a good impression he'd make if he was already good at the spell and would earn loads of points. "Evan, practise it on your cat," Aylee told him. "Other students aren't practise dummies, you know. As for points, you can get other chances to earn them."

Suddenly, Lyra said that she was going to leave. "Oh, bye," Aylee told Lyra- she had somehow already grown fond of the Hufflepuff already. As for the Slytherin boy who was sitting next to Lyra... no. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 pm

"Hey, do you think I haven't tried to use my cat? I tried, of course, but everything she does is meowing and purring, or even nothing at all. I need practice targets who can give me an adequate reaction to the spell or even some feedback," Evan explained. And I can't find a better way to earn points and demonstrate my superiority to Kynan at the same time. I even can't find a better way just to demonstrate superiority. It's a perfect opportunity, sorry Aylee. "Yeah, I can get other chances, but I don't want to miss this one. We lost the last House Cup, remember?" Actually, Evan didn't care much about the House Cup or any other cups, he just wanted to add some weight to his excuse.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 pm

The idea was making Aylee more and more doubtful. "Practise it in class, then," she advised Evan. "You'll get the chance to. Or practise with some friends. You know, like Darcy or something. Not harmless first-years." She gestured towards the Slytherin boy and Lyra. Then Evan said something about the House Cup, which actually angered her. "Who cares about the House Cups?" she said. "They're not that important, this stupid points system is just another way to cause rivalries between the houses!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am

"But Lyrica agreed to help me! And I can't call people who tackle me harmless." Evan looked at the Slytherin boy and added, "Especially who tackle me without any good reason." The last thing Evan wanted was to make Aylee even angrier, so he decided not to argue with her about the great role of rivalry in motivation. For a moment Evan thought about asking her to help him with the spell practice, as he considered Aylee a friend (although this feeling probably wasn't mutual) and she was definitely not a "harmless first-year". But the time wasn't good for it, and Evan understood this clearly, so he said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:25 am

Damn. It hadn't worked. Neither of the girls seemed to think any different of him and the Hufflepuff one just looked even more dismal. She said she was going to leave, though, so at least she wouldn't be Selwyn's problem any more. Not till next time, anyway.

"I'm harmless," he interjected, twisting to look at Evan. "And I did have a good reason."
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Evan sighed. "You probably had no idea who I am, what I was going to do, and what this parchment was. Evan paused, thinking about what he just said and then corrected himself a little, "Well, you had some assumptions, I think, but apparently you were completely wrong. Anyway, you probably wanted this parchment to know what is written on it, because if you knew it, you wouldn't want to get it from me for any good reason I can imagine." Evan paused to let everyone keep up with his thoughts. "And there is a lot of more polite ways to know this information. If I tackled people every time I wanted to know something, I would probably be expelled by now. Or at least I would have much less friends." Much less friends? Is it even possible? The only person who treats me like a friend is Darcy. So I can only have one less friend. "What I want to say is that I can't call this kind of attitude harmless." Evan made a deep breath, this long speech was a little tiring for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:30 am

Selwyn rolled his eyes.

"Do all Ravenclaws have sticks up their bums, or is it just you two?" he asked. "Do you have a special ceremony after the sorting feast to get them inserted or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Before she knew it, the Slytherin boy was insulting her and Evan, to which Aylee rolled her eyes. "Yes," she said sarcastically. "And tell me, do you Slytherins have a special meeting to learn how to be rude? Or is it just natural? Because, I must say, you guys totally fit Salazar's description." Then, without any more words, she walked away and picked up her bag which was lying on the floor. She then walked back over to the Slytherin and told him, "And everyone here knows that I'm an idiotic loser, thank you very much." before walking out of the courtyard without looking back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:37 am

Selwyn stared.

"Well that was weird."
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Evan didn't know what to do. Staying with the Slytherin could let him recruit a new member of his spell practice group, if he got lucky. But following Aylee seemed like a right thing to do. Moreover, Evan couldn't miss any opportunity to make her despise him a little less.

"Aylee, wait for me!" Evan hurried to caught up with his friend. When he nearly left the courtyard, he stopped for a second, waved Selwyn goodbye, and kept following Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forced laugh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2