Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Forced laugh EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Forced laugh EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Forced laugh EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Forced laugh EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Forced laugh EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Forced laugh EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Forced laugh EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Forced laugh EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Forced laugh EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Forced laugh EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Forced laugh EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Forced laugh EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Forced laugh EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Forced laugh EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Forced laugh EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Forced laugh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Evan was observing people in the Middle Courtyard, trying to find some first years. Oh, come ooooon, I was at the Sorting Ceremony, I know that there is a lot of first years at Hogwarts now. Where are all of them now, when I need them so much? Then he spotted a Hufflepuff girl, who would probably be a perfect choice for today's practice. Evan walked quickly to her and started his speech, trying to sound as official and serious as he could, "Hello, young lady! Would you like to take part in my brand new study project? Trust me, you won't be disappointed, I even guarantee a lot of laugh."

This thread is open to Lyrica Hexem and everyone else who would like to join.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Lyrica was sitting in the court yard, when suddenly a Ravenclaw second year walked up to her Ravenclaw and asked if she would like to participate in a new study project Lyra sensed that the boy was up to no good and said "[no thanks, but i have some studding to do"

Last edited by Lyrica Hexem on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Evan was a little surprised by girl's refusal. In his first year he would gladly sign up for anything, if he had a chance. "Yes, I expected students to doubt safety of participation in my project, so I have some contract papers with me." Evan opened his bag and got some documents from there. "Read it. I'm sure you'll change your mind."

Contract - click to open:

Evan gave his broadest smile to the girl, handing the contract to her. "See, everything's nearly official, I can't do anything bad. Well, I don't insist. But you risk to miss the greatest opportunity in your life," he said. And after a short pause he added, "And seven Knuts, you know. Good money. You probably can't buy anything with them, but it's still money."
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm

The boy gave Lyra proof that it wasn't a joke, She read it and thought "hm, seven knuts".

She looked up from her the paper he gave her and said "ok, um Evan, what is it that i have to do".
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Yes! Yes! I knew that Knuts would work! Evan was really happy, he smiled and answered to the girl, "For now everything you should do is to put your signature here." He pointed to the empty place next to "Project assistant" words in his contract. "Well, actually, this is the only thing you need to do. Just relax, have your fun, and have your money."
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Lyra took the paper and placed her signature on the Project assistant space;

Charms Homework Practice Assistant:
Duties: none
Responsibilities: none
Safety: guaranteed
Salary: 7 Knuts

Signatures
Project manager: Evan Williams
Project assistant: Lyrica Hexem

"Here you go Evan, so when do i start?"
Back to top Go down

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 am

From across the courtyard, Selwyn watched the know-it-all Hufflepuff getting paid off by a Ravenclaw student. Hmmmm. Was this how she knew so much? Some Ravenclaw was giving her lessons. But then, why was he paying her? The mystery just got deeper and deeper.

Although the Ravenclaw had got her to sign something. Maybe he was doing this for more than one student. Maybe he had a whole first year coaching empire and needed to claim the money back as taxes. MAYBE that seemingly innocent Hufflepuff had some dirt on him and was blackmailing him into helping her. Selwyn always knew Huffles were way more devious than anyone gave them credit for.

The only way he'd find out is if he got his hands on that paper, though. He launched himself off the sill he'd been sitting on and began running across the courtyard, directly toward the duo.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:51 am

"Okay. You're in. So, a few words about my project first. I think you would be interested in some information. I call it "The Homework Project", because I started it as a homework practice. Charms class, you know," but then Evan stopped as he spotted a Slytherin, probably a first year too, running towards him. What's he up to? Did my glorious speech inspire some more people to join my practice? "Oh. Is that your friend?" Evan asked his new project assistant.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 am

Lyra was listening to Evans instructions, until she saw Evan get distracted by someone behind her, She looked back to see Selwyn, A first year Slytherin from her potions class running up to them. She then looked at Evan when she herd him ask her a question.

"No, he's in my potions class, do you know him?"
Back to top Go down

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:35 pm

The bluebird said something. The badger turned. Nobody moved out of the way. Well, sucks to be them.

Selwyn continued running, skipped around the girl right at the last minute to tackle the older boy and make a grab at that incriminating bit of paper.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Lyra couldn't believe her eyes, the slytherin boy tackled Evan to the  ground trying to get the paper that she signed. I have to stop this or we'll get in trouble, now what was that stupid spell i read about, oh yeah.

She took her wand out of her cloak, pointed her wand at the paper and said "Carpe Retractum"

The paper flew out of Evan's hand and into Lyra's, she then put the paper in her cloak looked at the slytherin boy and said "what is wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:25 pm

The next thing Evan realized is that he was laying on the ground for some reason. What? The Slytherin boy tried to take the contract, but the Hufflepuff retrieved it with some magic. Come on, guys, this contract has no date on it, it's legally useless piece of paper. But then the realization stroke him. This course of events was even better for his practice session. He had some excuse to practice the tickling charm without caring about his target's condition. I don't know who you are, Slytherin guy, but thanks a lot!

But Evan's happiness didn't last long. Now, when he was laying on the ground and his potential target was too close, he couldn't perform the spell. He had to wait some more seconds, and he decided to think about the situation a little. This first year takes Potions classes with my 'assistant', but he's not her friend. Rivalry? Possibly. Or maybe this boy is just charmed or intoxicated? Well, whoever he is and whatever his reasons are, he will be just a spell target in the next few moments. Evan took a grip on the wand in his pocket, ready to act in any moment.
Back to top Go down

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:44 am

Before Selwyn had time to snatch it, the paper squirmed out of the boy's hand and zipped over to the girl. He couldn't even recognise the incantation she'd used to make it do that. Yep, something weird was going on all right.

"What did you just say?" he demanded as he leapt to his feet to confront her.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:41 am

Lyra didn't like being in confrontations, heck, she didn't want to be in this confrontation, all she wanted was for this slytherin boy not to get her and Evan into trouble.

suddenly, the slytherin boy got on his feet and demanded to know what she said.

"I said, what is wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Selwyn laughed.

"Me? What's wrong with you?" he said. "Walking around doing advanced magic and knowing everything ever. You're either a total freak or..."

He let the sentence trail off to wherever her mind took it.

"Who are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:56 pm

The Slytherin leaped to his feat and started talking to Evan's 'assistant'. Now Evan could started his spell practice. Sorry, little fella, but you asked for this. Still laying on the ground, Evan pointed his wand at the boy and shouted, "Rictusempra!" "The Homework Project" was officially started. "I hope my 'assistant' won't mind if I interrupt her conversation with the Slytherin with some magical tickling."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:18 pm

For some reason, Aylee was in a bad mood that day. If it was because she couldn't get any sleep, or she missed breakfast, or Peeves had thrown her books down the stairs and she had to retrieve them, she couldn't tell. Maybe it was because of all of them. Nevertheless, she walked into the courtyard barely paying attention to her surroundings, and found a spot in the shade. She sat down, her eyes narrowed and her expression showing unfriendliness as she took out a book from her bag and started reading it.

A shout nearby made her look up- she could see Lyra, the Hufflepuff she had met by the lake not long ago, Evan Williams and a Slytherin boy. The Slytherin boy seemed to be advancing on Lyra because Evan was then saying the Tickling Charm's incantation and pointing his wand at the Slytherin. It seemed to Aylee that Evan was trying to protect Lyra.

She shook her head and looked down at her book.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Lyra was to angry to cry at the total freak comment, He was about to continue but stopped, Lyra couldn't help but look at this boy in utter confusion, then he asked some thin she didn't expect.

"my parents, why do you want to know who my parents are?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:44 pm

This time, Lyra's voice got Aylee's attention. Something about Lyra's parents, and at the thought it made her angry- how dare the Slytherin ask about the girl's parents! Without knowing what she was doing, she closed her book and stood up. "You oaf!" Aylee exclaimed walking towards the boy. Her wand was in her robes in case she needed it. "Going around and asking about everyone's parents, are you?" Before the boy could answer, she said, "I saw you tackle this boy already, for a stupid piece of paper-" she gestured to Evan. Then she growled, "I can turn you in for this. Leave them alone, you bully." She wasn't sure why she was angry all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Suddenly Evan heard familiar voice. Aylee! Aylee told the Slytherin boy to leave them alone.Oh, snap. He'd better not to listen to her, as I need people to practice. And excuses for my practice. And this boy totally matches all my requirements. Nevertheless, Evan was a little glad that Aylee was on his side now. He didn't like it when they had different opinions.
Back to top Go down

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:09 pm

There was a shout from behind him and a spell glanced off Selwyn's knee, causing a tingling sensation.  He looked down, distracted for a moment and didn't see the older girl striding towards them until it was too late.

"Huh?"

It wasn't really a question.  More like her words did not compute.

"Yeeaah," he replied slowly.  "I can see how showing interest in people is bullying whereas walking up to strangers and screaming abuse at them is the sign of a friendly person whose judgement everyone should trust."

((sorry Evan, but the thread got carried away, otherwise Selwyn would totally have been hit by that spell))
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:17 am

Lyra did not like where this is going, She had to stop it somehow.

"Everyone please calm down, Selwyn, why do you want to know who my parents are?"
Back to top Go down

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 am

Selwyn rolled his eyes.

"Because I want to know who you are."
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:59 am

Evan noticed that his spell didn't have a desired effect. Note: the tickling charm is quite inefficient when it hits knees. He found this observation useful for upcoming Charms lesson, as now he knew where not to aim at.

Impressed my Slytherin's remark about Aylee's words, Evan smiled. This guy can be funny sometimes. But I need practice, as I want to show Kynan who's the boss at Charms. Evan pointed his wand at the boy again and muttered, "Rictusempra." I know it's not quite polite to backstab with spells like that during conversations, but I can always explain myself later.

Evan knew perfectly that firing spells after someone asked him to calm down wasn't a good thing to do, but this time he was nearly sure that spell wouldn't do any harm. "It will probably hit his leg again, or even missed completely. I need to work on my accuracy from this position."

((( OOC: You can RP spell effect as a couple of giggles from Selwyn even with a direct hit, because Evan hasn't mastered the spell yet. So the results of Evan's casting is totally your decision )))

Last edited by Evan Williams on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 am

"oh for pete's sake, you wanna know who i am?, ok here it is, my dad's name is James Hexem, he married a muggle named Emily, i have an older sister named aria,  when i was five my mom was murdered, everyone in my fathers side were sorted into Ravenclaw, except me, Now is there anything else you would like to ask?"

She then looked at Evan trying to do his spell and said "Evan stop, this is not the time to do your homework"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forced laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced laugh   Forced laugh Empty

Back to top Go down

Forced laugh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next