Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula Empty
PostSubject: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:36 am

With a dark atmosphere around the room, Selene placed a small vial in each desk and headed back to gather some old textbooks from History of Magic, which she hoped Professor Clark wouldn't mind her borrowing for one lesson. After carefully placing one in each desk, she headed toward the large window on her room, gazing out to see the students coming into the castle to attend their indoor classes and leaving lunch break.

She smiled as she saw some of her older students, and then waited for the third years to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Morgana walked calmly from her lesson in Astronomy and to Care of Magical Creatures. She was surprised at how she had actually missed the subject with the animals, and was very curious to find out what she'd be learning about now. She walked straight to the classroom, not looking at people to greet them, just looking straight ahead with her straight face that had become almost a constant expression.

She reached the classroom and felt somewhat relaxed in the dark atmosphere that hit her when she took a step into the room. She looked at her professor and gave a nod. Respecting her professors was not a problem; they were respectable. She sat down and waited calmly for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Jennifer was very relieved to see she wasn't late for class. Surprising, really, since she had been for just about every lesson in the past few years. Maybe she was growing out of it. And actually finding her way around the castle. It was so confusing.

Upon entering the classroom and seeing Professor Vega, Jennifer smiled. She really liked the COMC professor, even though she wasn't the best at the subject itself. "Hi, Professor Vega!" she chirped. "Did you have a nice holiday?"

She suddenly realised how dark the room was and blinked, interested at what the lesson would be about and why it was necessary for the room to be dark. She took the heavy backpack from her back and sat down at the desk next to that Slytherin girl - what was her name? Morgana, was it?
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:02 am

"I did, than you very much for asking, Jennifer." Selene answered the girl with a smile. As the students all walked in, she took her spot at the front of the room. "Welcome to another year of Care of Magical Creatures. We'll begin today's lesson by trying to answer this question. With one word, and one word only, tell me what comes to mind when you hear Acromantula."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:47 pm

"Terrifying."

No hesitation. Straight out. Jennifer winced. The most hideous, evil, terrible, scary creature ever. She'd read about them once or twice and then justs skipped the page whenever she came across the vile creature in a book again.

If Jennifer ever came face to face with an acromantula, she'd burst into flames. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Elita walked into class, not entirely late, but late enough to get glances from the class. She sunk down in a seat towards the back of the room and glanced at what was placed on her desk, not wanting to see her mom's disapproving look.

It had taken everything in her to leave the safe feeling her blanket and pillow fort had provided her and come to class. From the looks or it, they were studying Acromantula, which if she remembered right, was some kind of spider.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Morgana immediately noticed the way her fellow Slytherin's pose changed as the word Acromantula was spoken. Morgana herself couldn't care less about the specimen. She knew to fear things she had to, and huge tarantulas weren't really what she most wanted to meet. But she didn't find them disgusting, as many people did.

"Tarantula," she simply stated, and looked on as another Slytherin joined them, a girl Morgana had met only once, a long time ago. She couldn't remember if she had spoken with her or not, she just knew her name was Elita, and she was normally called Ellie, or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula   [Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula Empty

Back to top Go down

[Y3] Lesson I-Acromantula
Page 1 of 1