Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Research at Borgin and Burkes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Head of Department of Mysteries

Research at Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Research at Borgin and Burkes   Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 am

Mordred apparated from the Ministry to the Leaky Cauldron, looking around to see who was around him, and which way to go. He walked into Diagon Alley and followed the street a bit, before crossing away from it, into Knockturn Alley. He had grown very curious about what it could be that the potions master and historian had disappeared for. Of course, he took certain measures of keeping his every move a secret, not interested in being caught up in some mean old man's work.

He found the shop he was looking for quickly enough and entered Borgin and Burkes. His first impression; Dart Arts. He instantly liked this place. He looked about at all the intriguing artifacts and special equipment. He wondered briefly why the Ministry didn't take the time to buy artifacts from here to use in the Department of Mysteries. There were several here that Mordred could easily see that could be well used in research.

He heard footsteps and looked on, waiting for the person to manifest.
Back to top Go down

Research at Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research at Borgin and Burkes   Research at Borgin and Burkes EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 pm

I was a good thing that he had taken to the second floor of the building when he had, seeing the new face turn the corner to his shop and straight to his entrance, hearing the not-too familiar stiff creak of the door being used and then shutting behind the unknown gentleman as he came to do business. Whatever that may be.
The new impliment that he had been given as a favour, had rung out, being in the form of a service bell upon his counter, sounding to whoever came close to hit it themselves. With that, Alistair groaned, not wanting to be the centre of attention until much later, forcing a cheerier expression upon his face to have at the mystery person. He chose to move downstairs with a few trinkets in his hands to place in amongst his other accounted wares (missing the third to the bottom due to dropping an object he now reffered to as a Heavy Guilt through the wooden beam), looking as if he were elsewhere and occupied for the moment, but deep in consideration of how to treat the male visitor instead.

"Ah, hello there, sorry I kept you waiting. Got stuck trying to sift through all the stuff upstairs. I gather you're here for a collection or some other business? You don't look like the sort to wander around here freely." He smiles incrediously and adjusts his oatmeal jumper at the cuffs, maintaining his usual charm in effort to assist the man in his interests; making a profit and keeping his journey here as tidy and quick as possible.
Back to top Go down

Research at Borgin and Burkes
Page 1 of 1