Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes

Go down 
+3
Maya Winchester
Deirdre Seamore
Selene Greco
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes   [Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Deirdre was stunned by the magnificence of Goliath, that was certain, but the beautiful Phoenix really took her by surprise. Scarlet had such fine features, even if she wasn't in her complete glory at the present moment. Deirdre was sure that when the bird would revive herself after the Burning Day, she would be even more breath taking.

When the Hufflepuff finished observing the Phoenix, she saw Maya, who had apparently decided to be the first to take a closer look at Scarlet. She seemed careful, perhaps scared she could hurt the thing at its current state.

After looking around, Deirdre slowly came near the two, seeing as nobody else would do so, and keeled close to them. She smiled carefully at the bird, and then at Maya. The black-haired girl stretched out her hand to stroke Scarlet's fiery feathers, carefully, of course. The Phoenix looked at her.

Deirdre decided that was enough, because perhaps, other would like to touch her too, so she just went back to her usual spot.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes   [Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 am

This lesson is now closed. There will be no homework assigned. Please check back for your next class.
Back to top Go down

[Y1 and Y2] Lesson 1- Hippogriffs and Phoenixes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2