Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time   Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Kynan couldn't help laughing along when Maya described her brother. "One time, it was Aylee's birthday and our aunt and uncle got her this book called..." he hesitated, trying to remember. "'The Wildwood Chronicles' or something like that. And the moment our aunt and uncle left, Aylee was already reading it. When she gets a new book, she always starts reading it the moment she gets it." He grinned and stopped laughing. "I bet she ain't smart as the awesome me!" Kynan struck a silly pose and laughed again. "No, she's much smarter than me. I bet I'm the dumbest one in the family." When Maya said something about the sorting hat, he just nodded. Then Maya was saying something about not much eleven-year olds being noble. "Yeah, I'm the only one in the family brave enough to kill a spider when my mum is too afraid to," Kynan joked.

Suddenly, Maya asked him if he was a muggle-born. He nodded. "Yeah," he said. "What about you?" He couldn't help remember himself avoiding Aylee when he found out that his sister was a wizard. Why? Kynan thought, unable to remember that fact. Was I jealous? After he had received his letter, though, he and Aylee somehow became closer and more friendly with each other.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time   Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Maya chuckled when she heard the story about Aylee, she had heard so much about this girl but still hadn't met her yet. Even Morgana, who didn't appear to take to people very easily, liked her. It was odd how Kynan's sister and her brother had so much in common. "If my brother was in Hogwarts, sounds like they'd get on great." Maya stated, with a hint of melancholy in her voice. Maya couldn't stop laughing at the pose Kynan had made. He looked so dorky when he had done it, it was nice that he didn't care what he looked like. When she had finally gained composure and her sides were hurting from laughing so much she managed to say. "That look suits you!" When Kynan commented on spiders, Maya shuddered involuntarily, she hated spiders and often had to deal with them in her house and even down in the dungeons there was plenty of them. "Well that's brave of you." She teased once more, trying to hide her own fear of spiders.

"Well that's cool." Maya replied, trying to act nonchalantly. She wondered if this was her first muggle born to actually be talking to her at Hogwarts, it couldn't be as there were more and more attending. "Half-blood. Mum's a witch, but my father hates it. I really think he detested me coming here." Maya looked on, sadly, she really wanted to do her parents proud but there was no pleasing both of them. "What was it like in your house when Aylee got the letter then?" She wondered what her own reaction would be, if she didn't know magic had existed. Pleased probably, anything to take her from the mundane life her father had planned for her.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time   Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Kynan just nodded, not trusting his own voice in case he burst out laughing again. He liked making others laugh, though, so he wasn't really annoyed or embarrased. Thinking of 'embarrasing' made him think of the girl, Marie, who still hasn't spoke. It made him wonder if he annoyed her, walking in and stealing all the attention from her. He looked at Marie and asked, not too rudely, "Um, hi?" When Maya commented that he was brave, Kynan made a noise which kind of sounded like, "Pfffft."

"Did your father know about magic before you got your letter?" Kynan then asked curiously. He felt a bit sorry for Maya- having a parent who hated magic seemed horrible. Maya then asked him how it was like when Aylee received her letter. "Well..." Kynan tried to remember. It was about three years ago now. "Well, it was kind of weird with a dude showing up at our front door with a letter claiming that Aylee was a wizard and that she was supposed to go to a wizard school-" he said that part a bit fast. "But then the dude made our kitchen table float. Mum was... pleased to have her daughter a witch. Dad kept believing that it was a hobo playing tricks on us. So the dude continued doing magic around the house. It was like something in fairytale books. And Ethan was expecting Aylee to make him fly or something. Aylee was just surprised. I think she kind of knew or something because a few weird things used to happen to her sometimes. I..." he hesitated for a moment. "I was kind of jealous because Aylee was getting all the attention. I avoided and ignored her for the rest of the summer... I was stupid back then!" he added. He didn't want Maya to judge him because of that.

"What was it like in your house?" Kynan asked, realizing that he was talking about his life to a girl he barely knew.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time   Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Maya was glad that she could share a joke with Kynan, she loved to have fun but she could hardly go around laughing at people she had just met, so it had been a while since she had laughed so hard. Maya also looked at Marie when Kynan addressed her once more. She just shrugged in Kynan's direction, not aware what was going on in the girl's head. A few moments earlier she had been really friendly and talkative, maybe she didn't like Grydffindors, Maya surmised. Maya disagreed with judging people on their houses though as she had recieved some prejudice due to her own house colours that she wore with pride. Maya smiled when Kynan just shrugged off Maya complimenting him, he was very humble she thought to herself.

"Yes, but he never allowed my mother to preform it in front of any of us. Also he played down anything magical we did, he hated it with a passion." Maya added sadly, maybe he was jealous, but she didn't know. Maya had spent countless hours in her room pondering why even the mention of magic had set her father off lecturing them all. But she had since given up guessing what his problem was, she most certainly wasn't looking forward to returning home where she wouldn't be allowed to talk about magic in front of him.

"I say your parents got some shock, even Aylee!" She found it hard to imagine how anyone could take news like that lightly. "I definitively think my father would have thrown the man out of the house." She half joked. "Well even if you were jealous, you were only.." Maya quickly mentally calculated, "eight or nine years old, it was hardly your fault! Did you know you were a wizard, like did anything magical happen with you at any stage?" Maya inquired, curious to know if Kynan only found out he was a wizard when he received his Hogwart's letter.

"Ehm," Maya started, screwing up her face, it wasn't the nicest scene. "Well I was sent straight to my room while my parents argued for a long time. Obviously my mother got her way in the end, but my parents still weren't properly talking when I left them.." Maya trailed off, in fact he didn't even accompany her to the trin station, she sincerely wished all was alright. Though from the recent letter from her brother the indication was things were improving, Maya thought positively. She hoped he wasn't just trying to comfort her though. Maya looked back up at Kynan, shocked that was was sharing so much with him, she never really blabbed on about her family, she preferred to keep her problems personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time   Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps Some Quiet Study Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2