Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Peace and Memories [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Peace and Memories [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Aylee walked down to the lake, feeling tired but happy. Being drowned in schoolwork was really hard but she had finally found some time to visit the lake like she used to. The lake was one of the most places that Aylee visited often, apart from the Gardens and the Library. Sitting down by the edge of the lake where she usually sat, Aylee started to remember some memories she had here.

In her first term, she had never been the out-doors type, but a visit to the lake had changed that. Aylee loved coming here, watching the sparkly water- it was somehow very calming. She remembered her first visit to the lake. It was the first time that she had met Ellie Fontayne. Aylee bit her lip as she imagined the scene of how they met over again.

She remembered that near the lake she had met her best friend Sydney for the first time. Aylee remembered stumbling upon Sydney who was playing her guitar and singing. She remembered how much she used to stammer and smiled stupidly at herself. Then she remembered meeting Wade and Ella here for the first time.

Another memory washed over her- the End of Term Party which was held here. Aylee remembered how mad she was at Sydney those days and then remembered that they had made up by the lake, too. She bit her lip at the thought and suddenly found herself lying on the ground and staring up at the sky.

Peace, she thought, laying her arms out by her side so she would look like a human star. It was lunchtime and Aylee had decided to skip it as she had had a big breakfast and was still full. So she didn't think anybody would see her as everyone was probably eating. That was until she heard footsteps from behind her.

This thread is closed to Morgana Gaunt.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Morgana felt a small headache thumping against her forehead. The sound of the Great Hall filling up for lunch seemed to be a bit louder than normal, and she didn't feel like sitting through it. So, she rose from the Slytherin table which she had reached earlier than most, and walked out of the hall, out of the castle.

The fresh air was a salvation to her at that point. It felt really good and it cleared her head. The pain was still there, but much more subdued. Maybe she was coming down with a cold? Maybe she should walk to the infirmary to make sure it didn't get worse? But then the glimmer of the Black Lake caught her gaze, and as water was her element, she couldn't tear herself away from the sight and she decided to walk towards it.

A small movement caught her eyes as a shape a few paces away fell down on the ground. Morgana instantly recognized the shape as Aylee. She had spent enough time with the girl to recognize her build. She contemplated whether or not to go inside again, but figured that, no, she didn't want to.

So, she walked towards where Aylee was lying and stopped, knowing the girl had heard her footsteps. "Hey Aylee," she said, "Why aren't you inside eating lunch?" Morgana sat down next to the girl, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Aylee was staring at the sky when a voice got her attention, making her sit back up in a snap. She looked up and noticed that it was only Morgana, her Slytherin friend. Flashing a smile at her friend, she patted the ground beside her, gesturing for Morgana to sit.

"Hi Morgana," Aylee greeted her brightly. As the Slytherin asked her why she wasn't eating inside, she bit her lip before answering. "I had a big breakfast," she admitted. "And I feel so full! Even the thought of food makes my belly ache!" Grinning, Aylee patted her belly.

"What about you?" she then asked. "Why aren't you inside?"

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Morgana felt herself grin at Aylee. The girl's smile was pretty contagious. She gave a snigger at the statement of her breakfast. "That's not a good feeling. Oh well, I'm guessing you enjoyed the food then?" she asked rhetorically.

She looked out at the lake, trying to scan her own head for whatever kind of damage was up there, but she was pretty sure it was only a normal headache. But she rarely had headaches, and she didn't like the fact that she had one now.

"I've got a headache," she explained to Aylee, "And the sound in the Great Hall didn't really improve it. I guess I simply needed to have a bit of quiet around me." At that she waved at the lake. "And what place better than here?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 pm

"Oh, yes, very much!" Aylee exclaimed jokingly, trying hard not to laugh. "Especially the sausages- they're delicious!" Once again, she patted the ground beside her, wondering if Morgana was going to sit.

When Morgana remarked how peaceful it was here- Aylee nodded in agreement. "I love coming here when bored or stressed. It calms me," she said slowly. She wasn't embarrassed around Morgana so Aylee then found herself lying down and staring at the sky again.

"So how's life as a second-year treating you?" Aylee asked after a few moments of silence.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am

Morgana gave a chuckle and continued smiling when Aylee patted the ground next to her. She sat down on the spot. "I agree. And the bacon... It's so crunchy and delicious," she said happily. Bacon was her favorite food in the world. The taste of it was to die for. Sadly enough, if she ate enough of it, it might just kill her.

She gave a nod to Aylee's statement. "Indeed. The water just soothes me. I don't know how to really explain it, but the way it moves and the sound makes it so easy to relax. Also, I really like the stone circle. It might be a tad boring, but the aura there is sort of magical. More so than other places at Hogwarts, I mean," she added with a soft grin.

Morgana shrugged. She'd been sent to detention and lost five points, which Aylee knew about, and she had lost 20 sodding points for leaning against a tree a bit too near the forest. The mere thought made Morgana frown and her headache came back with a vengeance. "I lost 20 points for leaning against a tree the other day. Seriously! I was sitting by the outskirts of the forest, not even inside it, and yet that sodding woman found 20 bloody points to be a fair deduction," she vented, narrowing her eyes at seemingly nothing.

She sighed. "But other than that, life's good. Defense against the Dark Arts is my favorite subject, I think. But what about you? What's life like as a third year? What kind of subjects do you take?" Morgana asked curiously. She looked forward to being a 3rd year herself, so she could take Ancient Runes.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 am

Aylee smiled again as Morgana mentioned the bacon. "I don't like bacon very much," she admitted but she still kept the smile on her face. She didn't usually eat meat, unless it was in a burger or a sausage. Other than that, she didn't eat it, even if it was her father's famous barbecued meat.

Pushing the thought of meat away, Aylee realized that Morgana was talking. She nodded in agreement about the water but her face turned into a confused expression as Morgana mentioned the Stone Circle. "I've never been there, actually," she said. She usually wanted to go, but something always made her forget.

Suddenly, Morgana started complaining about losing points to Slytherin. "Wow, that's worse than the five points we lost in the corridors..." she remarked, unsure of what else to say. "Who was this... sodding woman?" Aylee then asked, curious.

She sat up and looked at Morgana. "I like Defense Against the Dark Arts, too," Aylee said. "Last lesson, we-" she cut off, realizing that she would be ruining the surprise Morgana had for next year. Grinning, she shook her head and answered Morgana's question.

"I like being a third-year, not counting all of the work we have," Aylee said. "I take Defence Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, History of Magic, Charms, Potions, Divination and Ancient Runes." Then she bit her lip. "Oh my god, I take so many subjects..."

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Morgana raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "You do not like bacon? An outrage!" she said with big eyes, but her voice was laced with a joking tone. She knew that either you liked bacon, or you didn't. There was no 'bacon is all right' or 'bacon is edible'. It was either 'I don't like bacon' or 'I like bacon'.

She gave a smile at the girl. "Then you really should. It reminds me a lot of Stonehenge, really. I live in Winchester, so Stonehenge is but forty minutes away. If you use muggle means of course. Like a car. But mostly, if I feel like going, dad would just make me a portkey and come with me. Have you been to Stonehenge?" she asked curiously.

She nodded. "I know. I guess the two of us did deserve that point deduction though, but I'm still a bit annoyed at the professor for taking points from James. I don't know a whole lot about sleepwalking, but I know it's not controllable," she said with a sigh. Her eyes darkened. "Professor Umbridge," she said with a tone like venom. That woman... "I'm glad I don't take Divination. I'm certainly not about to now."

Morgana raised an eyebrow. "A surprise? Oh well. I guess it'll be more fun if I find it out for myself next year, huh?" she said with a soft smile. She let her mind wonder over the possible spells or creatures they could face in third year.

Morgana frowned slightly. "You take a lot of subjects, yeah. And among them, Divination. What's the professor like? Is she as intolerable as I've got the impression of?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Aylee shook her head. "I don't think I've ever been anywhere in England other than London," she explained. "I'm from Scotland. And yes, men sometimes wear skirts." She giggled. "You should take me to the Stone Circle sometime. I'd like to see it."

She nodded in agreement as Morgana talk about James's sleepwalking. "I agree," she said. "He doesn't deserve detention or losing the points. Maybe Professor Henley thinks James should tie himself to the bed or something." Aylee said the last part as a joke, hoping to brighten up the mood. Then she asked, "Was someone else with you when you lost your twenty points? Because I've seen that Ravenclaw has lost twenty points too."

"Oh, you will," Aylee grinned at Morgana's remark about a surprise. "Although it wasn't much of a surprise to me... but you'll like it." She remembered the feeling after she had defeated the Boggart. Victory, she thought to herself, biting her lip.

When Morgana asked about Professor Umbridge, Aylee couldn't help but frown. "She's strict," she said. "And I don't like her at all. But Divination really interests me, I'd really hate to drop it." She blinked, then looked at the lake.

"So what subjects do you take?" Aylee asked.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Morgana chuckled. "I've seen them," she said with a grin, "The kilts." She remembered going to Scotland with her father once, when he was working in a rather dodgy place that wanted him to find something for some weird research thing. She was too young to be alone, but not too young to forget. She then nodded. "I will definitely show you once," she agreed.

Morgana decided to stay silent. After all, silence is a way of agreeing. She really thought it was unfair, but she knew that speaking of it wouldn't help, even in the slightest. She nodded. "Yes. Auden Mayer was with me. Honestly, speaking of unfair. One thing is five points another is twenty for no good reason," Morgana vented, extremely annoyed again.

For a moment, Morgana wondered what the surprise was, but once again, she let the thought slip. She would have to wait either way, why annoy herself with trying to figure it out when there was no way of making sure of it? She could as professor Umbranox, but she was pretty sure he'd be wanting it to be a surprise as well. "Then I'll look forward to it," she said smilingly.

Morgana frowned. "Well, it's annoying to have a professor you don't like in a subject you do like. I won't have that problem, though. Divination... Well, it's really never a factual subject, and I need facts. One of my stubborn problems of course. But well, that's another story entirely," she said calmly.

"I take Potions, DaDA, CoMC and Astronomy. But I think I'm going to quit Astronomy and chose something else instead," she said softly. "And when I start third year, I'm definitely going to take Ancient Runes."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm

"Once, my dad, as a joke, put on the kilt and played the bagpipes in our house. He did it so bad, though! Kynan swore that dad sounded like a dying cat," Aylee joked when Morgana said that she knew what they were. "My older brother Ethan couldn't stop laughing and he even took a video of it." She found herself giggling at the memory. "Whenever my dad orders Ethan to do something, Ethan would just threaten him to show the video to everyone in our street. But it was only a joke, Ethan showed the video to anyone besides our family."

As Morgana became extremely annoyed at losing points again, Aylee stayed silent for a few moments before replying, "I bet you'll have loads of times to get more points for Slytherin before the term ends, though." Morgana then said something about not wanting to take Divination and Aylee sighed and nodded. "I don't like it very much, either. What I said about hating to drop it is another story but I don't really like to predict the future. I want to future to stay a surprise for me, you know?" She didn't think that Morgana go it so she just looked down.

"I haven't had one single Potions class since I've been to Hogwarts," Aylee said quietly. "And I sign up every time. I like Defence Against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical Creatures... although I've never signed up for Astronomy."

"So why is needing facts one of your stubborn problems?" she asked, looking at Morgana again.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 am

Morgana gave a slight grin at the picture of an older man wearing kilt and playing bagpipe like a dying cat surfed in the air in front of her. "Hah, that sounds like fun," she said softly. Those were the sort of things she had envied within other families. Jokes and the like. Sure she and Mordred had some weird ones themselves, but it was never a cozy sort of funny. She let the thought slip away though, not wanting to dwell on things she'd never have, but to appreciate the things she did have and the things she had a possibility of getting.

She sighed. "You're right. Honestly, I need to get over it. I've been thinking too much about it. So, no more talking of that matter. I can fix up my mistake," she said with a soft shrug. She then frowned. "I see. Well, I understand what you mean. What is life without a little surprise?" she asked rhetorically.

She frowned. "That's too bad. I've signed up for that as well, but it for the first year, nothing happened. Maybe something will change though. I hope so," she said calmly.

Morgana gave a thought on how to phrase her answer to Aylee's question. "Well, I'm kind of not a person who can just jump into something imprecise and believe it. Like Divination. I mean, sure, it's probably a somewhat interesting subject, but the imprecise art of it kind of makes me wonder why on earth it is a subject and that it is graded. Even the teachers can't be a hundred percent sure that the prediction will fail, so it's sort of hard to get the tests graded and stuff. And I have a sociopath's tendencies. Not much, of course, so don't worry. But there are certain things I can't wrap my head around. Like many emotions. I don't get how people can be so full of emotion and just blindly trust others. And it's pretty much the same with facts," she said calmly, hoping Aylee understood.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Since Morgana understood what Aylee meant about wanting life to be a surprise, she curiously asked, "So what's your favourite subject?" Honestly, Aylee didn't exactly have a favourite subject. It was like she didn't want to offend any teachers by saying that another subject is her favourite and most of her classes weren't active, anyway. Potions, Divination and Charms would be out of the question because she hadn't had a lesson all term. That would leave Defence Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, History of Magic and Ancient Runes. Aylee frowned a bit at the thought then realized that this probably wasn't the time to think about it. She bit her lip and, after seeing that she had been staring at the lake, looked back at Morgana. Nodding at Morgana's comment about Potions, Aylee then listened to her Slytherin friend speak again.

She got an idea of what Morgana meant, but she didn't completely understand. "What did you exactly mean by 'blindy trust others'?" Aylee asked. Then, out of nowhere, she asked, "Do you have that feeling where you feel different than when you were in your first-year? Like Hogwarts changed you or something?" To Aylee, she definitely felt different than in her first-year. When she first arrived to Hogwarts she was this shy, stammering, awkward girl but now she turned into a friendly, fun and outgoing girl. It made her wonder if anyone else felt like that, too.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Morgana thought about it for a while. She knew she liked a lot of the subjects and that some of them were more fulfilling than others, but still, she couldn't think of which one she found most intriguing. "DADA is easiest to pay attention to, due to the professor, but History of Magic is really interesting as well. Though I know a lot of history, it is all a thrill to go about. I think I'd really enjoy Potions, but the professor is never there... So, I don't really know... But I might have to say DaDA and History of Magic," she said calmly.

Morgana sighed. "Don't get me wrong. I sort of admire that emotion of trust. But I don't understand it. I mean, I have no problems with telling people my secrets, because I don't see them as secrets. People have secrets because they don't want others to hold it against them, but I don't have a secret that people can hold against me. Therefore, I never needed trust. And from there on, it just deepened. I can't trust a person with my life. I wouldn't be able to, because every ounce of my being is telling me to stand on my own two feet. I don't understand it, though, so if you don't either, then that's totally fine," she said with a shrug.

She frowned. When she thought about it, she had changed. Before, she had been more welcoming towards people. And now she caught herself thinking she was becoming more and more like Mordred, and though she didn't view that as a totally bad thing, she was afraid that it might stick deeper than that. Like those times she caught herself thinking about dark spells and wanting to get to know more about how Voldemort ruled the world with fear as he did. She didn't like her change, but she couldn't really help it either. "I guess I've changed a bit. And I'm not the same person as I was, but I'm still me," she said, not really understanding the logic of that either, but hoping that maybe Aylee would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Memories [Closed]   Peace and Memories [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and Memories [Closed]
Page 1 of 1