Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Comment on the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+57
Dakota Lancaster
Oliver Bennett
Evan Williams
Saryana Greenwood
Oddmund Hansen
Agnes Beaumont
Danny Sinclair
Hunter VanDerberg
Sydney Hale
Aoife O'Donnell
Vanessa Di Angelo
Brage Ødegaard
Miles Raleigh
Miranda Cunningham
Zypher Andrews
Austin Sinclair
Tessa Grey
Ariella Capulet
Chad Wilcox
Aleksander Krupp
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Sparkle
Ansel Beaumont
Cecelia Daniels
Matthew Bennett
Colton White
Ariadne O'Rieley
Arwen Pierce
Lyra VanDerberg
James Morgenstern
Nadia Murray
Derek Lawrence
Phineas Button
Mo Jae Hwa
Caroline Forbes
Blake Ralston
Lyn VanDerberg
Mordred Gaunt
Ariel Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Zinnia Montresor
Seren Pierce
Lyrica Hexem
Leila Blackwood
Elita Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Deirdre Seamore
Maya Winchester
Lucia Henley
Darcy Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Vanessa looks like my dorky younger sister (IC) I cant help but love her. The first one is totally gorgeous and the 2nd one looks like the face she made when she found Luca reading her diary. the 3rd one is just cray and the 4th one shows her Slytherin. <3

((All of this is in IC of course))
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Tessa looks very dramatic! Like, in the playful way. Maybe she was just playing around and got hold of a camera and decided to play drama queen and take some selfies.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Lucy looks happy! But maybe it could be a fake smile, or else she has something to hide. I don't know, ignore me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Jennifer looks like a typcal American white girl Razz
You know, the kind that wear designer clothing and buy sugary drinks from Starbucks and take weird duck-face selfies. Not that Jen is any of that, of course. She's a princess Razz
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Luca looks like he's trying not to laugh and succeeding. The scarf makes him look all serious like
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 am

Tessa looks super cute and it also looks as though she's at a photoshoot. She is posing perfectly for the camera! So pretty!
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Ariel looks like she's sitting on a bench all lonely and then she sees her crush walk past and she's like, "Okay look normal look normal." and she's smiling but trying hard not to look weird. And then her crush is walking past and she's staring at his back Razz
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again! She has books and is therefore totally happy! But maybe it's something else that's making her happy....*ships Rylee*
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Head of Department of Mysteries

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Jennifer looks daring and beautiful, looking at someone from the corner of her eye. Someone she likes, daring the person to flirt, or someone she dislikes, showing off how awesome she is and can't be touched by anyone. And maybe it's even her prince? :O

Either way, she looks gorgeous and her stature is amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:33 pm

*changed my picture*

Mordred looks... like Benedict Cumberbatch Razz TE PHOTO-BOMBER.

Okay, okay.

He looks totally happy. Like, he's eaten something or smelled something or seen something wonderful and he's just closing his eyes to imagine it again. Or at least, that's what it looks like to me Razz

I DON'T KNOW I'M HALF ASLEEP
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Okay, here's my theory.

Aylee is just casually walking down the corridor, but she sees Ryland, so she's blushing a little bit. The reason she's looking down is to hide her deep love for him Razz

Or she's just seen some interesting wood on the flor and she wants to look properly.

Interpret it however! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:16 pm

I like the wood thing Razz She can become an Andre!

Okay, Jen looks like she's walking down the street and she sees a cute guy TYLER BLACKBURN I MEAN CALEB and as he walks past, she is looking again to admire his back or something and she's like "ooooooooh what a hot guy".

Or she could be posing for some photoshoot Razz

Interpret it however Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Lyn is looking super cute and probably looking down at her feet because her shoelaces are untied Razz

Or she is showing her skirt to one of her friends, judged by how sweet she looks.

OR! maybe she's been complimented by some guy *cough* Keegan Allen *cough* and she looks down to hide her blush! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:28 pm

She isn't smiling. But she isn't frowning either. I think she's hiding something. PLOT TWIST. ARIEL IS A. She's looking cool. Maybe just chilling and the camera got her at the wrong moment, so she doesn't look like her usual happy, super smiley self. Or else she's seen a cute boy walking past and she's inwardly swooning over him! Razz

*wants to see what someone has to say about Mustachio*
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:02 pm

*Feeling like I got the raw deal here Razz *

Muschastio looks very mystical and it's hard to take your eyes off of him! And it looks as if he (or she!?) is excited as maybe he has seen another unicorn off in the distance of the opposite gender and is trying to impress and can't wait to meet them! Or maybe that's just what unicorns do, jump on their hind legs and scare people the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 am

Very good! Not the scare people thing, though! He's just trying to attract lady unicorns Razz

Blake's grinning, maybe a little guiltily? And he's holding his arms behind his back, so he's probably been caught doing something he shouldn't be and he's hiding the evidence!
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 am

Aoife looks supercute and seems to be really curious about something, wondering what's going on. Maybe she's witnessing some gossip or maybe a shipping in process...? She looks like a healthily curious person, though we all know Aoife is anything but healthy! Razz

Awesome pic, so cute and descriptive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:33 pm

My take is that Ariel is looking at the camera and sees that the photo is being taken, but clearly doesn't want it to be taken so she's acting like a moody teenager! Razz

It also looks like her eyes are closed or she's squinting so maybe she got a particular bad tasting bertie bott's flavoured jelly bean and she's regretting her decision in ever eating them!
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Going to sound stereotypical here, but Maya looks like a true Slytherin. She has that determined, almost deceiving look in her eyes and she looks daring. It's almost as if she were saying something along the lines of "I'm better than you, try and prove me wrong."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:43 am

Ryland is hungry because he's eating something. And he's looking back at Aylee. There's a lady standing next to him?and a man there too, so who knowavehsts going on with them Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:25 am

I LOVE ALL THESE RYLEE REFERENCES <3

Jennifer is super pretty yet in a teasing manner. It's like she's looking back at someone and trying to see if they're worth her time. DO I MAKE SENSE?
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Lucy looks so thoughtful and serene. Maybe she's thinking of Nathan, wondering what on earth is going on there. And maybe she's thinking of Wade, hoping he could come back to being her good and loving cousin.

She looks like someone who has experienced both the bad and good sides in life, and therefore the serene expression. She has a stable knowledge to the good and bad and balances it and is therefore a wonderful person who continues to love and doesn't fall to temptation of darkness like a certain cousin. xD

^This is what happens when I get bored...
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Ariel's just chilling, out in the sunshine. Like usual, she looks pretty and veela-ish. It's probably the summer holidays because it isn't raining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:47 pm

Well, Aoife looks slightly less crazy.

She doesn't look childish and insane anymore. I think she's starting to turn into a girl. This could be good for her.

She also looks so serious which is very unlike her, so maybe she just saw Hunter and Seren kissing and is trying to hide her heartbreak and her desperate need to go up to Seren and pull her hair for being a "desperate brat". I mean, Aoife can't really help it if Seren's better than her, can she?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:57 pm

It could also make her boring and stupid.

Ryland's just eaten something chocolatey and got some on his face, so he's picking it off and eating it. Or he's picking his nose?

Also, he's looking around at Aylee/Jen/Lucy/Lyn/Lyra/Maya/Hunter/Kensi/Aoife/Ariel/Kim (pick a ship!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Avatar Above You
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next