Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End of Term Three Feast  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End of Term Three Feast  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End of Term Three Feast  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End of Term Three Feast  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End of Term Three Feast  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End of Term Three Feast  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End of Term Three Feast  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End of Term Three Feast  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End of Term Three Feast

Go down 
AuthorMessage

End of Term Three Feast  Empty
PostSubject: End of Term Three Feast    End of Term Three Feast  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 am

[All students and staff invited]

"Good morning everyone." Sandra's red lips curled into half a smile. "We gather here today as we always do to say goodbye to another successful year at Hogwarts. This is the place, where new students learned how special they are, and old students learned that there is never too much to learn, as every day is a new lesson to accomplish and every mistake or failed attempt is a new opportunity to start over." 
After the time spent with these kids, Sandra had grown out of her too-strict policy and had leveled her ways, however, a love for rules still remained.

"First Years, I want to say that I'm very glad to have given you the opportunity to study here. You have all proved to be wonderfully talented wizards, and I hope you, and everyone in this room will make the future a better place." she paused only to take a breath. "You may think I see only the four walls of my office, but you are wrong about that. I see everything that happens in the corridors and hallways, in the classrooms, in the grounds, and I have to say, you are the year that has given me the least of troubles." she added with a smile. "So thank you."

"Second Years, you have been too kind and way too emotional from what I've seen and heard, but maybe it's because you are on the bridge to being teenagers, which doesn't change at all whether you are a Muggle or Wizard. It's a part of life, and all I can tell you is enjoy it." she glanced at the many second years in the room, and layed her eyes on Aylee Walters and Sydney Hale "Most of us thought at some point that we were annoying, that we we're as special as people told us we were, and that we weren't nearly as worthy as our parents believed we are. But believe me, sincere friendship is one of the best qualities someone can have, and I have found, that the Second Years are full of worthy people. Although you have great qualities, I must warn you to not dwell on imagination, as it can be very harmful to reality.

"Third Years, oh Third Years." she chuckled. "You have grown up since we last saw each other at the beginning of the term. You have turned out to be the most interesting class of my years at Hogwarts, so I'm looking forward to see you all graduating in a few years." Sandra's eyes were beginning to water, and she couldn't believe the amount of emotions she was feeling at seeing all of these children part until the next year. 
"We, the staff and I, can't tell you how proud we are of you. You are the new  first generation of Hogwarts. After many parents thought it unsafe to send you to us, you stuck with the school as much as you could and I'm hoping to see you again next term. I believe you will accomplish many greater things as you learn more about our world, and keep in mind that even though we may be tempted," she glanced a look at Ella Fontayne and Wade Malfoy, "We shouldn't give in. It may interfere with out ability to do amazing things."

As she ended her praise for the students, she continued. "So, what have we done this year?" she asked out loud, to no one in particular. "We have found new friends who share our interests and who love us no matter how strange we are, and we have found new feelings that we weren't aware of before, and most importantly, we've learned a bit about who we are and what we want in life. Because of this, I wish to grant 20 points to Hufflepuff for outstanding kindness and nonjudgmental qualities. 20 points to Gryffindor for outstanding originality and courage. 20 points to Slytherin for that traditional determination not many of us are blessed with, and finally, 20 points to Ravenclaw for being the most achieving house this term, and for keeping up with our traditions. So, that being said, I would love to present the House Cup for this term."

With a quick clap of her hands, the banners and decorations in the Great Hall turned blue. "Ravenclaw wins! Once again." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

End of Term Three Feast
Page 1 of 1