Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The New Generation: Students EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The New Generation: Students EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The New Generation: Students EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The New Generation: Students EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The New Generation: Students EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The New Generation: Students EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The New Generation: Students EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The New Generation: Students EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The New Generation: Students EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The New Generation: Students EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The New Generation: Students EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The New Generation: Students EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The New Generation: Students EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The New Generation: Students EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The New Generation: Students EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The New Generation: Students

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Blackwood

Richard Blackwood

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Daily Prophet Journalist

The New Generation: Students Empty
PostSubject: The New Generation: Students   The New Generation: Students EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 am

Richard went through his notes again. He was satisfied by his interview, but he couldn't shake the feeling that Selene Vega hadn't really told him everything about the new threat. Minister Rufford had confirmed that the dark wizards were seeking a weapon, but he had refused to share any more details about the matter and had assured Richard that the danger was minimal. However, for some reason, Richard was convinced otherwise, and if there was one person whom Rufford would trust with such information, it would have to be Owen Gray. Unfortunately the headmaster was away, and his staff seemed reluctant to share anything with Richard, if they even knew anything in the first place. I will just have to find another way to learn more about this mystery. he thought to himself.

Lifting his gaze from his notepad, Richard contemplated the courtyard from the bench he was occupying. Many students were outside on that sunny and warm afternoon, practicing spells or just cheerfully chatting with one another. Just as he was wondering about the potential targets of his next interview, a group of pupils passed in front of him. "Would you mind answering a couple of question for the Daily Prophet?" he softly asked them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Students   The New Generation: Students EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Auden saw a man asking a group of people if they wanted to do an interview. She walked towards him.

"Hi. I'd be interested in answering a couple of questions." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Students   The New Generation: Students EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Aylee was enjoying an afternoon in the middle courtyard, not really caring if anyone saw her sitting down on a bench, reading. She was bored but was not in the mood to read so she couldn't concentrate on the words. After a few minutes of trying to understand what the words meant, Aylee snapped the book shut and put it in her bag, standing up to leave the courtyard.

She was trailing behind a group of students she didn't know of when a man asked if they would be interested in asking questions. Aylee bit her lip as she saw her good friend Auden walk over to the man. Feeling interested in it, she walked over to the man and gave him a shaky but friendly smile.

"I'm interested in asking some questions also," she said in a bit of a shaky voice. Aylee usually talked like that when meeting someone new so it wasn't a surprise to her.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Students   The New Generation: Students EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 am

Morgana was walking into the courtyard, her mind somewhere else entirely, namely in Winchester. She had never thought she would feel homesick and she wasn't homesick, but she knew that it was mighty close to what most people described.

Just as she walked into the courtyard, she saw a group of students stopping to look at a man there. Morgana raised her eyebrows a small inch, recognizing Richard Blackwood. She walked a bit towards the group to figure out what was going on. Not that it took too much of a mind to figure that out. Richard was a journalist for the Daily Prophet, so either he asked the students for guidance to some office or classroom, or he was interviewing the students.

She heard his question and understood that it was the latter of her possibilities. She didn't really feel like being interviewed, but when she saw that Auden and Aylee walked up, she decided that it couldn't hurt. Besides, and interview with only two Ravenclaws' perspective? Morgana figured it would be good to have the voice of another house as well.

So she walked up to them. "Mr. Blackwood," she said pleasantly, "I wouldn't mind giving a helping hand."
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Students   The New Generation: Students EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Walking through the middle courtyard Maya noticed a a man sitting on a bench. Not recognizing him, her curiosity piqued. She wandered over and heard him asking students to do an interview for the Daily Prophet. Realising that he worked for the newspaper, she was impressed.

Looking around at the girls that had already approached, she only recognised Morgana, the others being older Ravenclaw students. Having nothing better to do and looking for a distraction, she decided it would be fun. "I'd like to join in too," she said to the man as he looked up from his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Students   The New Generation: Students Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Generation: Students
Page 1 of 1