Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Need for Freedom [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

A Need for Freedom [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Even though Ella had been significantly recovering from her anger, lately she'd been extremely upset. Solemnly, she walked out to the covered bridge, climbed on the railing, and climbed up onto the cover. Looking out over Hogwarts and the grounds, she allowed herself to cry, until she couldn't cry anymore.

Eventually, she felt so weak, she laid down on the cover and hoped no one could find her. She shook and wrapped her robes tightly around her as numerous thoughts had been running through her head and she didn't really want to talk to anyone. She wanted to leave, she needed to leave but could she really do it?
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Morgana was once again roaming the castle to learn her way around it. She was getting pretty good at the grounds, and knew how to get to the most convenient entrances and perfect places to make sure she had some peace. Like the Covered Bridge. She had found a perfect place to sit on the cover of the bridge. She was feeling the need to be a bit by herself, having been swarmed with students all day. Not people she knew, but just crowds of people.

She smiled when she made it to the Covered Bridge and climbed the railings, hoping no one would see her. Honestly, it might be looking like she wanted to commit suicide, standing where she was. And, people would find the place. She quickly pulled herself up and gave a content sigh. At least, until she heard a sniffle. She frowned and turned. A few meters away, a person was lying, wrapped in her cloak and shivering. Was she crying?

When another sniffle came, Morgana knew; she was crying. Morgana contemplated whether or not to leave, but she, unfortunately, hadn't inherited her father's nonchalance. So she crawled over to the girl. Before reaching her, she decided to call out, so the girl wouldn't jump out of her skins; if she hadn't already noticed Morgana, of course.

"Hey," Morgana said nontheless, "Are you okay?"

She was glad when she saw it was a fellow Slytherin. At least she wouldn't scream at her for being a culprit or something, though she might get angry because she wanted to be on her own.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Ella's eyes burned as the chilled spring wind washed over her face, consuming her thoughts and the voices in her head. She felt horrible for acting so childish lately before remembering she was only 13 and an orphan. Even with her sister and her new family she still felt alone and it was beginning to grow on her.

She was for sure no one could reach her up on the cover of the bridge but sadly, she was mistaken. As she lay there, she heard hollow footsteps climbing and then a few minutes later, she heard a young girls' voice call out. "Yeah. Fine." Ella managed to say, sitting up and swaying a little as a wave of nausea hit her. She didn't realise it until she had already sat up that the redness of her face would give away that she'd been crying. Turning and acknowledging the girl, she admired her features and she saw she was a Slytherin. "You must be new? I'm Ella, Ella Fontayne-Vega, third year," she inquired speaking softer than usual.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Morgana didn't comment as the girl said she was fine, she quite obviously wasn't. But making such an assessment openly might make the girl mad and shut herself off, and that wouldn't be a gain for either of them. So, Morgana nodded swiftly, and when the girl introduced herself as Ella Fontayne-Vega, Morgana walked a bit closer.

"I'm Morgana Gaunt," she said kindly, "And, yes, I'm new. A first year, so I'm still trying to adapt to this environment."

Magic wasn't new to Morgana, of course, not with her ancestry, but she was still not used to the size of the place (though she loved it) or the huge crowds of people. She really just wanted to get her head around it; it was annoying not to be sure of what to do and whatnot. She didn't really know what was accepted here.

"What are the classes like in third year? Are they much harder?" she asked curiously. She knew she'd be able to keep up, but she didn't know how much time she'd have on it either way.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Ella shrugged as the girl, Morgana was her name, asked her a few questions. "Not really. I mean, I'm expecting OWL and NEWT years will be challenging but as long as you keep on top of your work classes are pretty much a breeze." Ella managed a smile.

She studied the girl as she moved a little closer to Ella and for a split second she almost felt like allowing herself to lose grip and fall off the bridge. Quickly she allowed that thought to leave her head as she thought of how much her mom and sister would miss her. Those would be the only ones...

She pulled out a piece of glass from her pocket and looked at her reflection. Her face was pale and her eyes were sunken in. Her hair was puffed up in an afro like style and she looked like what they once described Bellatrix as when she was in Azkaban. She sighed and put the glss away. Her reflection scared her too bad, she suddenly felt very self-conscience in front of the new girl and hoped she didn't think she was evil, because she wasn't trying to be, it just seemed that way.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:41 am

Morgana listened to what Ella said, and felt like the girl was being rather nonchalant about the whole school process. Not that Morgana blamed her, but if it really was only about keeping up with work, then she knew she wouldn't have a problem with it. At all.

Ella looked pretty ... ruffled. And tired. But Morgana didn't really mind. However, something crossed the girl's eyes that said that maybe she wanted to be on her own. At the same time, Morgana knew that many people that wanted to be alone, really didn't want to be alone, deep down. The question was, was Ella one of those people, or did she honestly want to be by herself?

"Look, Ella... You look pretty exhausted. I know you don't know me at all, but as fellow Slytherins, I think I can safely say that I wouldn't turn on you, and therefore wouldn't turn your trust away. In other words, if there's something you want to talk about, but you feel it's too hard to talk about it to your closer friends, then I am a pretty good sponge. Seriously, I've always kept secrets that others wouldn't want me to spill. So if you want to talk, then talk, by all means. And, if you want me to leave, and I mean, if you really want me to leave so you can be alone, I can do that, too," Morgana said softly, being very nice, despite the fact that she didn't see the point. All she knew was that others appreciated it when people were being soft and nice.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:55 am

Ella glanced at the girl before staring off at the almost set sun. She was nice. Or at least she was acting nice. Ella completely understood she was trying to make a good impression and give Ella a chance to open up again. It had been awhile since she had that chance and it was with Lucy and Wade and Aylee and her mom but she never had the chance to tell them everything and it'd be so long ago. Lucy and Wade were also gone now, she'd felt like they abandoned her and Ellie but then quickly, she shrugged the self-centered thought. Deep down inside, she felt jealousy over Wade and Shah as well but she ignored it all the time.

Looking back at the girl, that's when she realised, Morgana really was there to allow Ella to confide in her. She was new and didn't really know anyone else. She could have very well ignored Ella but she didn't, she asked her to trust her. "You don't have to be nice to me," Ella smiled before speaking again, "I mean, I'm probably one of the bluntest people there is." she laughed slightly.

She allowed time to pass by before speaking again. "It's just, I've been thinking about my past lately and my future, where things are headed. Sure, I show I'm happy, but not really. I want different things than I show because I'm afraid I'd hurt everyone." Ella glanced at Morgana as a nonverbal way of asking whether or not to explain more.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Morgana knew that Ella didn't believe her. She seemed to be drifting into some thoughts and they didn't seem very pleasant to Morgana. She didn't know what Ella was thinking about, but it did seem as if the fellow Slytherin didn't want to think about it. But when Ella looked back at Morgana, something changed, and Morgana knew the girl was going to be friendly to her, be welcoming even, and tell her what was bothering her. And she was right.

Morgana shrugged at Ella's statement. "Bluntness is honesty, honesty should be appreciated. It'll take more than a remark of how my hair looks like havoc and my clothes makes me look like an idiot to insult me. As for actually being blunt, I can be pretty blunt myself. So, what my guess is, is that either we become good friends, or we become good enemies," Morgana said with a shrug, "But I'm reaching for friends." She added with a smile.

Some time went by before Ella spoke again. And she sounded sad and somewhat nostalgic. "I understand what you mean, but for me to be of any use than just sitting here and listening to you, you might have to explain some more," Morgana said kindly, "But the past does things to us that we will never be able to let go. It marks us and we have to live with it, and therefore the future can seem pretty ... crude." Morgana hoped that Ella understood what she meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Need for Freedom [Open]   A Need for Freedom [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Need for Freedom [Open]
Page 1 of 1