Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Feeling Friendly EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Feeling Friendly EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Feeling Friendly EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Feeling Friendly EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Feeling Friendly EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Feeling Friendly EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Feeling Friendly EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Feeling Friendly EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Feeling Friendly EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Feeling Friendly EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Feeling Friendly EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Feeling Friendly EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Feeling Friendly EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Feeling Friendly EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Feeling Friendly EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Feeling Friendly

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Aylee walked along the paths of the Gardens. It was her first time visiting it, and she couldn't help admiring all the beautiful flowers. You didn't get these kinds of flowers at her home. She clutched her small bag which she frankly carried around everywhere. Her long hair was tied in a comfortable plait. Her school robes made her feel a bit hot but she ignored it. Sighing, she wondered how long it would be till she became a second-year. Probably not next term, she thought. Aylee didn't believe that she earned enough points. Sighing again, she started to think about what she had gone through this term. She was too deep in thought to hear someone walk up to her.

This thread is closed to Elita Fontayne.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Ellie ran up behind Aylee and jumped on her knocking them both to the soft ground. "Hi!" she called out. "Remember me?" she smiled an unusual devious smile, one that was usually worn on Ella. Laughing, she rolled off Aylee and over to the grass, her robes sticking to her in the sweltering springtime sun.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Aylee felt a slight breeze before she realized that she was knocked to the floor. She looked up and saw Ellie. Grinning, she rolled over on top of the Slytherin girl and flashed her an evil smile. She then fell off and lay on the ground next to Ellie, smiling stupidly.

"What's gotten you so happy?" Aylee asked teasingly. "Is it that boy?"

She hadn't seen Ellie that hyper, actually. The first time Aylee met her, the young Slytherin was... quiet. Maybe it was that Ravenclaw boy that got her into a cheery mood.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Ellie smiled at the mention of Leonardo. "Not all of it, it's Easter. I've been eating chocolates all day. I smuggled some from the Muggle world and I also got a parcel from Lucy and Wade's family." Ellie smiled as she used her magic to bring some more chocolate down.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Aylee grinned as Ellie ignored the question about Leonardo. She nodded understandingly when her friend mentioned Easter. She loved Easter herself! The Ravenclaw girl watched Ellie retrieve the chocolate by magic. I wish I can do that, she thought sadly. Frankly, she wasn't very good at magic.

"Every Easter, my aunt would make delicious home-made chocolate," Aylee recalled. Shrugging, she looked back at Ellie. "You had a good time dancing with him, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Ellie stuffed chocolate into Aylee's mouth and smeared it around her face before keeling over laughing. "I think...I think you look better like that." she said practically shrieking as an owl came down and dropped two parcels for each of them.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Aylee laughed along with Ellie as she put chocolate on her face. Still laughing, she licked it all off and nodded as if agreeing. She was so busy laughing that she didn't notice the owl until a parcel fell on her lap. She quickly opened it and saw that it was from her parents. Grinning, she saw a few small chocolate eggs in the parcel and a letter. Quickly, she opened the letter and read it.

Letter:

Happily, she took out a chocolate egg and handed it to Ellie. She suddenly felt super happy as she licked off the rest of the chocolate off her face and settled for her mother's chocolate egg.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Ellie smiled and nodded as she recieved Aylee's gift. Opening her parcel, she found a few chocolate treats and a stuffed bunny with a letter from her sister.

Letter:

Ellie smiled then folded up the letter and handed Aylee a chocolate frog.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Aylee smiled as she got a glance at Ellie's letter. It seemed like the two sisters were getting along now. She took the chocolate frog and handed her another chocolate egg. Slowly, she folded her letter and put it in her pocket, then she started eating the chocolate frog. Bored, she tried to think of something to talk about.

"So how are you?" Aylee managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Ellie chomped the chocolate eggs from Aylee. "I've been doing fine actually,you?" She looked down at the paper wrapping that was on the egg and admired it's intricate designs.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:39 pm

"Good," she answered, unable to say more.

Aylee finished eating the chocolate frog and lied down on her back again.

"Are you and Ella going to be okay now?" she asked slowly. "You two made up?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Ellie nodded. "I think we're going to be just fine." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:46 pm

"That's good," Aylee smiled back. Then a sudden thought appeared. "When's your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 pm

"My birthday is the day after term starts."Ellie shook her head at her luck, she almost got to be on vacation for her birthday but no luck.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Aylee grinned. She remembered that she was going to help plan Ellie's surprise birthday party. Trying not to spill the beans, she spoke again.
"I'm bored," she said in a funny way.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Ellie looked at Aylee out the corner of her eye and raised her eyebrow. Something was up, she didn't know what, but something. Ellie jumped around the garden like a cat pretending to pounce on bees.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Aylee stood up and watched Ellie.
"Let's play hide and go seek?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 pm

"Sure! I'll count first." Ellie exclaimed. She stood beside a bush waiting for her friend to hide. She covered her eyes and smiling, began to count. "Un, deaux, trois..."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Aylee waited for Ellie to cover her eyes before looking for a spot. As quickly as she could, she dashed behind a tree not far away, careful not to let Ellie see her.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 pm

When Ellie finished counting to twenty, she stood up from her position on the ground and began running around looking for Aylee. After about five minutes, she pounced on her knocking her to the ground and screamed, I found you!"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm

"AAAAAH!" Aylee didn't see Ellie coming. She fell down to the floor, feeling the Slytherin girl's strenght. She grinned and pushed Ellie off.

"Okay my turn!" she exclaimed and ran next to a tree, covering her eyes. Aylee didn't wait before she started counting. "One... two... three..."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Ellie hurriedly ran and crawled into a low bush with beautiful pink flowers the minutes Aylee began counting. She had to keep her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling as she listened to her friend count.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 pm

"TWENTY!" Aylee shouted out the last number to let Ellie know she was done. She looked around, wondering where an ten year old girl would crawl off to. Sighing to herself, she started to check behind trees. Then she tried poking in bushes.

"Hahaha!" she exclaimed about five minutes later when she poked Ellie, letting her know that she found her.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Ellie shrieked then pounced out the bush and rolled on the ground, flowers caught up in her hair. Concentrating hard, she Accio'd her guitar to her then turned and smiled at Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm

"You play guitar?" Aylee exclaimed, smiling at the flowers in Ellie's hair. It seemed like everyone plays guitar now- Sydney, Rebecca, Ellie... who next? She grinned and sat down, crossing her legs. She wanted to hear her friend play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling Friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Friendly   Feeling Friendly Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Friendly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next