Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Teamwork Rules  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Teamwork Rules  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Teamwork Rules  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Teamwork Rules  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Teamwork Rules  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Teamwork Rules  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Teamwork Rules  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Teamwork Rules  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Teamwork Rules  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Teamwork Rules  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Teamwork Rules  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Teamwork Rules  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Teamwork Rules  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Teamwork Rules  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Teamwork Rules  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Teamwork Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am

Aylee was sitting in the library at one of the desks, staring out of the window. She had in front of her a small notebook, a few pens and her own copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Her hair was tied back in a tight but comfortable ponytail. Sighing to herself, she looked around wondering if Lucy was here yet.
She had owled Lucy earlier that day, asking her to meet at the library so they could start working on their Care of Magical Creatures term projects. Aylee had heard that James was away but she owled him anyway, just in case. She was super nervous since the project was due in eight days. They should have started working on it earlier. Sighing again, Aylee looked around.
Where is she? the young girl thought to herself.

This thread is closed to Lucy Malfoy and James Riddle.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 am

As she walked, Lucy tied her hair up in a bun and walked into the library. She wasn't entirely ready to work on the term projects, but they had to start or else they would fail Care of Magical Creatures. As she walked in, she quickly spotted Aylee and walked up to her, greeting her with a smile.
"Hi Aylee." she said, placing her books in the seat in front of the Ravenclaw. "I'm sorry I'm a little late. I was finishing up some other works."
Opening her notebook, her fingers ran through the many pages and found a clean one. "Shall we start?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:58 am

Aylee saw Lucy walk in immediately and stood up to greet her.
"H-h-hello," she smiled.
Slowly, she sat down, wishing that her stammering habit would go away. She wasn't exactly friends with Lucy so she still stammmered a bit around her. Shrugging, Aylee opened her Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them textbook and looked at the index.
"Er..." Aylee said. "S-so w-which creature are we going t-to d-do?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Lucy thought for a while then finally came up with an idea. "We could write something about the Basilisk." she suggested, suddenly remembering Professor Clark and her first lesson for History of Magic when she was a first year. It had showed a side of her that she barely knew she had, but she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Aylee was looking up and down the index of the book and was about to pick a creature at random when she heard Lucy's idea. Basilisk?? she thought. She had never heard of that creature. Confused and not wanting to sound stupid, she found the page in the book and opened it.

Spoiler:

She read it over and over. The thought of the creature scared her. But at least she knew what it was. She looked back at Lucy and said, "Okay." It was a good idea. Slowly, Aylee check the assignment paper again.

"N-now we just have to write a story about it," she said to Lucy.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Lucy sensed some hesitation in Aylee's response, but she decided to give the girl some time to think about her suggestion. When she agreed, she seemed a lithe more sure about it so Lucy smiled. "Well, I thought we could write about the Chamber of Secrets, but from the Basilik's point of view." she suggested, suddenly wondering how James would react to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:35 pm

"O-ok," Aylee replied, not daring to say that she didn't know what the Chamber of Secrets was. Slowly, she took out her notebook.

"What about the title?" she asked, pressing her pen to her chin and trying to think of one. Sighing, she opened her notebook and wrote: Title Ideas. It might take some time before they decided on a title. But before that, she was still wondering on something.

"W-what is the Chamber of Secrets...?" Aylee asked slowly, staring at her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teamwork Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork Rules    Teamwork Rules  Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamwork Rules
Page 1 of 1