Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] Empty
PostSubject: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Ella sat in the old, steamy hot classroom waiting for her journalists Emmalynn and Aylee to show up. She checked the time and looked to Moogles. You did deliver the owls to them right? she thought and watched as Moogles nodded back at her. Finally, she began to hear their soft footsteps coming down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Aylee walked down the corridor, hoping that she was going in the right direction. She had been sent an owl that morning from Ella, telling her to go to a classroom that Aylee wasn't really familiar with. Shrugging, she knocked on the door and looked in to see if she was in the right place.
Sure enough, Ella was sitting there. Flashing her a smile, Aylee slowly took a seat. She was still a bit nervous around Ella but she tried very hard to ignore it. Quietly, she retrieved her notebook and quill from her bag just in case she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 am

"Hello." Ella said dryly as the young Ravenclaw entered. Not looking up from her work, she asked, "What would you like to cover for the paper? We need to get an issue out ASAP." The elder Slytherin inquired wondering where her other journalists were.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 am

Aylee thought about it.

"There aren't any interesting stories," she said slowly.

She looked around wondering where Emmalynne was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 am

She was late. Emmalynne had known that was a possibility when she’d decided to go out wandering again, poking into things and looking for anything interesting that she could suggest as an article idea, but that hadn’t stopped her. She’d known there were all sorts of places at Hogwarts that hadn’t been explored yet, by herself at least, and that had been too tempting to turn down. Even if the owl that had delivered the message had been long gone by now, as she’d checked the time and realized she was late. Eeeep!, she thought, dashing down the corridors toward the classroom that they’d been told to meet in and deftly catching Doc as the pygmy puff had tumbled off her shoulder in her rush, and then half-tumbling through the door. Blushing as she realized everyone was there already. “Um, I know I’m late, but I was busy looking around to see if there was anything newsworthy going on and then I realized the time and I’m sorry,” she said in a rush, setting her pet down on one of the desks as she pulled a little notebook and pencil out of the pocket of her skirt. “Oh, and hi.”

Probably not the best way of starting things off, but she couldn’t turn back now. All that was left was waiting to see what was going to happen to her. Hopefully nothing bad, because she really did want to continue working for the paper.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Ella looked up as a Hufflepuff, she presumed was Emmalynn came rushing in. "Thanks you for gracing us with your presence Miss St. Pierre." she put her pencil down and looked back and forth between the two girls, sweat on her brow. She flicked her wand and a window over in the corner opened allowing for some fresh air to rush in, however, the air wasn't much cooler and caused the room to grow even hotter. Ella sighed as she spoke, "There's many interesting stories around Hogwarts, you just have to look for them. Now, do either of you know which column you'd like to create? Sports? Academics? Gossip/Rumour? Anything else?" Ella grew impatient as her body heated up. It was time to talk to someone about getting a bigger better Newsroom.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Aylee looked up as a Hufflepuff girl raced in. She flashed a smile at her. So that's Emmalynne, she thought. The girl was in her Care of Magical Creatures and Defence Against the Dark Arts class. If Emmalynne was in any other of her classes, Aylee didn't know. She had never really met the girl properly.
Then she heard Ella talking.

"What about a riddles column?" Aylee suggested after thinking about it. "I used to read a newspaper in the muggle world that had a riddle in every issue. The readers would try to guess it and send it to the editor or a journalist. Or maybe a creative writing column? Every issue could have a theme and whoever wants can share their writing about the certain theme?"

She stopped talking, even though ideas were pouring out of her brain. She suddenly felt really creative. The hottness didn't really bother her a bit, though.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:10 pm

"I remember the Muggle newspaper quite well. I think those are some great ideas Aylee." she leaned back in the chair and crossed her arms concentrating on them. Now, I'm setting a deadline, I want both of your articles and column names sent to me via owl by April 15th. I'd like to have the first paper out this term."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]   A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Steamy Meeting [For the HHoN Staff Only]
Page 1 of 1