Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sleepover Madness  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sleepover Madness  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Sleepover Madness  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sleepover Madness  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sleepover Madness  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Sleepover Madness  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Sleepover Madness  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sleepover Madness  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Sleepover Madness  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Sleepover Madness  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sleepover Madness  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sleepover Madness  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Sleepover Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 am

Aylee was laying down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Sydney had invited her to a sleepover and she didn't know if she should be happy or worried. She had never been to a sleepover in her life. She had no idea if her new friend was just being nice to her or really wanted to be good friends. Aylee had never really had a best friend so she didn't know the difference. Shrugging, she stood up as she heard a knocking sound. She ran over to the dormitory door and opened up to see Sydney.
Aylee smiled and beckoned her friend inside.

This thread is closed to Sydney Hale.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 am

“Hey hey hey. Whos ready to Par-tay!?” She ran into the room and jumped onto the bed as she exploded into a fit of giggles. “HEY! Check this out. I learned a new spell.” She pulled her wand out from inside her boot, a nifty trick her mom taught her, and pointed it at her hair. “Colorus changus.” Her hair turned a dark red velvet color and switched to bright pink, and then violet. She changed it back to her normal blonde and smiled. “Cool, huh?”

(I know its not a real spell.)
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 am

Aylee watched as Sydney practically jumped onto her bed. She walked over to her, with the feeling that they were going to make a lot of noise and be told off. But as Sydney giggled, Aylee couldn't help softly laughing along.
“HEY! Check this out. I learned a new spell.” said Sydney.
Aylee stared as Sydney made her hair change colour. She didn't know that magic would be that cool!
"Wow," she managed to say.
She shook her head and quietly sat down next to Sydney.
"So, what do we do in a sleepover?" Aylee asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 am

“Wellll… We do make overs, nails, play truth or dare, practical jokes, prank the boys, movies, pillow fights, and read magazines.” She took a deep breath and said, “Lets start with pranks. I wanna get James. And I have the perfect prank for him. It involves a broom, hair dye, a video camera, stealing his clothes and a little bit of magic.” Sydney started smiling an evil smile as she said this and jumped up and down in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:30 am

Aylee froze completely to the spot.
Prank the boys? she thought.
Then she heard Sydney say, "Lets start with pranks. I wanna get James. And I have the perfect prank for him. It involves a broom, hair dye, a video camera, stealing his clothes and a little bit of magic.”
"Woah, woah, woah!" Aylee motioned for Sydney to not get over excited. "I am not going to sneak into a boy's room and prank him."
Aylee made a kind of teachers' strict face to show Sydney that she was serious. She crossed her arms and waited for the response.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:36 am

“Come on, Lee! Please don’t make me go alone. It’s just James. He’ll be fine.” She pouted and begged her friend to come. “Best friends don’t let each other do stupid stuff…. Alone.” She walked towards the door and said, “Im going either with or without you. Which is it gonna be, Lee?”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:41 am

"Fine?" Aylee exclaimed and stood up. "Did you see how tired he looked today? Don't you think he should get some rest?"
She watched Sydney walk over to the door.
“Im going either with or without you. Which is it gonna be, Lee?" Sydney said.
Aylee quickly debated in her head. Going with her would mean getting caught and punishment together. But letting Sydney go alone who make only her in trouble. She couldn't do that. She already felt loyal to her new friend but she just wouldn't prank James. Then, an idea popped in her head.
"I'm not coming," Aylee said boldly. "Anyway, if you prank him, he will be mad at you and he probably won't like you back."
She crossed her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:43 am

Sydney felt hurt when she said she wasn’t coming. And she felt betrayed when she brought up her crush on James. “Whatever.” She walked out the door, then truned and walked back in. “Why would you bring that up. You know how I feel about him!” She felt sad and betrayed that Aylee would go that far with her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:47 am

“Why would you bring that up. You know how I feel about him!” Sydney said as she walked back in through the door.
"Well, what do you want me to say?" answered Aylee, upset too. "I only just met you for a few days, you invite me for a sleepover and you already want to break the rules? Especially on James?"
Pure anger was pounding through her brains. It wasn't right!

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 am

“Look, I’m trying not to fight here, ok.” She felt the anger pulsing through her veins as she tried to control it. “Just…. Don’t go there with James, ok. Please.” She sat on the floor with her head between her knees. She thought about her prank and said, “Lets do makeovers.” She summoned her makeup kit and pulled out a big bag of makeup.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:53 am

Aylee let out a sigh of relief as Sydney decided to do makeovers instead. Not because they wouldn't get into deep trouble now, but because she didn't want to lose her friend so quickly. She watched as Sydney summoned a bag full of make-up.
"Ok," said Aylee slowly and sat down next to Sydney. "Can we just... forget this fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Sydney lets out a sigh and says, "Of course. now lets get you all dolled up." She pulls out of her bag lipstick, lip gloss, hair spray, cover up, eyes shadow, eye liner, mascara, and gliter. "Do you trust me?" She asks as she summons a chair for Aylee to sit in.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

"Of course. now lets get you all dolled up." Sydney said.
Aylee stared at all of the make-up. Dolled up? Confused, Aylee sat down on the chair and nodded slowly. She didn't want to tell Sydney that she wasn't comfortable with make-up. She much preferred her natural face.
"Do you trust me?" she then heard Sydney say.
"Mhm," Aylee answered. Then she hesitated. "As long as I don't look like a clown."
Wow, she suddenly thought. I'm not stuttering anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 pm

“I do my own makeup everyday. Are you saying I look like a clown?” Sydney put on a shocked and serious face, like she was really mad. Then she broke down into a fit of giggles. “Its ok. We can do a natural look on you. Basic browns and whites.” She grabbed her brown sparkle eyeshadow and put a light layer on Lee’s eyelids. 15 minutes later, she was done. “Perfect. Aylee, I give you a new you.” She showed Aylee herself in the mirror. “Well? Do you like it?”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

"No, of course-" Aylee didn't realize that Sydney was kidding with her so she laughed along.
She closed her eyes as Sydney put some eyeshadow. Doubtful, Aylee tried to guess which colour it was as she didn't get a chance to look. She felt small brushes on her eyelids, although she was still worried that Sydney was trying to do something funny.
When Sydney shoved the mirror in her face, Aylee gasped.
"Wow!" she exclaimed.
Sydney didn't make her look like a clown at all! She had put a lovely layer of brown sparkle eyeshadow on her eyelids and her skins looked flawless. Aylee didn't even know what to say.
"Thanks," she finally said, looking up at Sydney and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 pm

“We have to show James what a genius I am. I may not be smart when it comes to school, but makeup is my best subject.” She grabbed Aylees hand and dragged her to the door. “You look hot. We need to find you a boy, girl. It’ll be awesome. I cant wait.” She ran out the door and looked back at Lee. “Are you coming?”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 pm

"A what?" Aylee asked as Sydney started dragging her to the door. She resisted and stood ground.
"Er..." she said. "First of all, it's the middle of the night."
Aylee pushed away a few hairs that were dangling in front of her eyes.
"Second of all," she continued. "Why would I want a boy? Maybe I don't want one."
She shrugged and shot a confused glance at Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:48 pm

“Don’t you want a boyfriend, Lee. If I help you, you can help me…… with James. Or Riley or Wade. Please?” She did her puppy eyes and hoped it would work. “And its fine. He’s still up im pretty sure. Lets go.” She grabs her arm and pulls her down to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:55 am

Aylee tried to resist Sydney's grip again as hard as she could.
"I... don't... want... a.... boyfriend!" she said again. She held onto the door frame so that way, Sydney couldn't pull her downstairs.
It was true. Aylee didn't want a boyfriend. It wasn't that she wouldn't have feelings if she met a guy she liked, it's that she wouldn't believe that a guy would like her back.
"I will help you," Aylee said. "As long as you don't help me. I don't want a boyfriend, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 pm

“Fine. Whatever you say. Now let’s go show James! Please?” She pouted and widened her eyes so they were the perfect puppy eyes. She looked down at her feet which were clad in her favorite black fuzzy slippers. She was already dressed for bed in her blue short shorts and grey tank top. “Lets go!”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:04 pm

"Isn't James asleep by now?" Aylee asked although she was annoyed by the puppy eyes.
Sighing, she followed Sydney and thought, Why should we bother James about make-up? I don't think boys would get excited by stuff like this... Very very doubtful, Aylee prepared herself for being either told of or being stared at with a bored face.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:06 pm

“No….. he’s awake. James always stays up to study. He’s like that. Trust me.” She opened the door and stepped outside. “Unless you want to stay up here alone?” She put a hand on her hip and cocked her head in a challenging way that dared Aylee to defy her. Sydney always got what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Aylee sighed and decided to follow Sydney. If she didn't, Sydney might never let her forget this. Rolling her eyes, she follow her friend out of the dormitory and closed the door behind her.
"Ok, let's go," Aylee said, still unsure.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:16 pm

((OOC: Lets move it back to the one where it was us and James for this part))
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 pm

((OOC: Let's continue here while James replies to the other thread?))

Aylee walked back into the room, ready to continue the sleepover. She now felt more confident around Sydney, and even more confident because she knew that nobody was watching them fool around. Almost skipping, she jumped on her bed as her hand dived under her pillow, retreiving a long, small box. Grinning, Aylee opened it and took out a Chocolate Wand.
"I bought this from Hogsmeade when I was getting some sweets for my family," she said as she handed it to Sydney.
Then she took out another one and jumped onto her feet with her "wand" steady in front of her.
"En Guarde!" she exclaimed, pretending to fence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleepover Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover Madness    Sleepover Madness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepover Madness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next