Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
mystery player EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
mystery player EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
mystery player EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
mystery player EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
mystery player EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
mystery player EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
mystery player EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
mystery player EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
mystery player EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
mystery player EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
mystery player EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
mystery player EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
mystery player EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
mystery player EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
mystery player EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

mystery player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: mystery player   mystery player EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Sydney walked along the empty trail towards the quidditch pitch. She had heard a lot about the sport, but had never played. She wanted to know what the big deal about it was. She got to the field and saw someone there. She tried to get a better look, but they were too far to identify them. She quietly snuck up closer to the person and tried to get a good view.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:32 pm

After making one last circle, James slowly headed towards the ground, his fingers clenched tightly around the handle of his broomstick. He hadn't flown all summer, and the little progress he had made during the previous year seemed to have disappeared. He already regretted applying for the Quidditch Team, despite his curiosity about the fascinating wizarding sport. He had never imagined he would have been accepted, and now there was no turning back. The first game of the year was rapidly approaching, and he desperately needed to get better for Ravenclaw to have any chance to win.

As his feet touched the grass, he dismounted and headed towards the exit, promising himself he would come again the following day. He suddenly noticed someone approach. "Hey, Sydney." he greeted the Ravenclaw. "I hadn't seen you. Were you there the whole time?" he inquired, hoping she hadn't witnessed his miserable performance.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Sydney smiled at James as he landed his broom, “Yeah. You were amazing. I could never do any of that.” She shivered in the cold, crisp air. She had forgotten her jacket in her room and was now regretting it. She rubbed her hands up and down her arms to try and keep warm. “Practicing? Big game is coming up.” She smiled and sat on the ground. She patted the ground beside her and waited for him to come sit.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 pm

"Thanks" James replied with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Do you... want my jacket?" he suggested, seeing her shiver in the chilly breeze. "Yes, I really need to improve for Ravenclaw to stand a chance." he added in a concerned tone, taking a seat beside her. "Have you ever flown a broom?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:14 pm

She smiled and accepted his offer when he asked if she wanted his jacket. “Are you sure you won’t be cold?” She wrapped the jacket around her, and then took it off. She scooted closer and tried to wrap it around them both. “This isn’t working…. Do you trust me?” She didn’t wait for an answer before she quickly climbed into his lap and wrapped the jacket around them both. “No, I’ve never flown before. But I’ve always wanted to learn.”
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 pm

James was about to assure her he was fine, but the girl suddenly climbed into his lap. Utterly uncomfortable, he didn't know how to react. He didn't dare say anything, as she might take it the wrong way. So he just stayed immobile and pretended everything was fine, hoping she wouldn't notice how tense his entire body was. "I'm sure you'll be great once you have your first flying lesson." he replied with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Sydney felt him tense up, so she shyly got off his lap and handed him his jacket back. “Here, I’m fine.” She shivered as the air hit her bare arms, but tried her best to hide it. “I don’t know, James. Quidditch isn’t my thing. Im tutus and glitter. Not sweat and leather gloves. It’s not my thing.” She felt stupid for sitting in his lap and wasn’t sure how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:05 am

"Please keep it." James insisted. He felt really bad about hurting her. He deeply wanted to apologize for his reaction, and to explain that it was not her fault, that he was just uncomfortable about being close with others, yet the words just wouldn't get out of his mouth. "I'm certain you'll find your thing then." he said instead, avoiding her look.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am

“I wish this school had a fashion club; that’s my thing. And only if you’re sure.” She takes the jacket from him and wraps it around herself. It was big on her and made her like even tinier than she already was. “This thing is huge!” She says as she giggles. She pulls the hood down so it partially covers her face and makes her look like a child. "James...." She put a hand on his arm. "Are you ok?" she tried to catch his gaze but he was refusing to look at her. "James.... im sorry. i shouldnt have done that. God, i feel so stupid now!"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Lucy had been off for a while, but she wanted to keep her flying abilities up so she decided it was best for her to practice. As she walked into the Pitch, broom in hand, holding the snitch in the other, she noticed James and another girl talking. The girl, who was also a Ravenclaw, seemed to be frantically apologizing and James seemed a bit tense. Lucy knew him well enough to know she had done something to make him feel uncomfortable, and since he was never a fan of being rude to people, he was letting his own feelings down to please the girl. It sounded like something he would do.

Unsure of whether to approach them, Lucy mounted her broom and slowly flew towards them, still holding the Snitch. "Hey James." she greeted him, "And, hello..." she tried to greet the girl also. "I was just wondering if you would like to practice against me. After all, we're both Seekers." she told James as soon as the introductions were made.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Sydney felt herself tense up as the girl approached them. She said her name was Lucy. She knew right away that she was Wade’s cousin and a Slytherin. She lowered her eyes and stood up. “I’ll let you guys practice. I’ll see you later James.” She got up to leave and slipped off his jacket. As she handed it back to him, she met his gaze and smiled a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 am

A wave of quilt suddenly came over her. I shouldn't have interrupted, she thought as she saw the look on the girl's face. "You can stay." Lucy said, trying to form a smile. "It'll be fun to have someone judging our plays."

The truth was that she just couldn't be as nice to her as James was, because she could see something about her that she didn't like. From what people said and what she'd heard, she could tell this was the girl that liked James. Lucy had been crushing on him since their first year, and she knew him better, although not completely. How could it be that she could ever feel jealousy because another girl liked James? It's nothing, she thought as she came down from from her broom and greeted the girl appropriately. Just because she didn't think they weren't to get along didn't mean Lucy had to disrespect her.

"I'm Lucy Malfoy, by the way." She said, holding out her free hand. "Wade's cousin and the Slytherin Seeker. I'm guessing you're Sydney Hale, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Sydney could tell the girl did not like her, and she had an idea of why. She shyly smiled and sat back down next to James. “Sure. I’ll watch. It’ll be fun.” She wrapped the jacket back around her and made a big show of how warm it was. She smiled at James and gave a sly smirk to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:16 pm

James was just about to reply when he spotted a figure flying towards them. "Lucy" he smiled as he recognized her. After greeting him, the Slytherin inquired if he wanted to train with her. Before answering, he glanced at Sydney. He really longed for an opportunity to improve his flying abilities, but he felt bad about leaving the Ravenclaw alone. Fortunately, Sydney finally accepted to stay and watch them play. He gave her a thankful grin before turning to Lucy.

"All right, let's go then." James jumped to his feet and grabbed his broom with excitement. He still remembered Lucy's nearly spotless performance during their flying lessons when they were in their first year. "I have to warn you though, I'm still not fully confident on a broomstick. But I guess this is an opportunity to get better." he added with a smile. "So, how should we do this? Do we give the Snitch a few seconds to get away and then try to catch it?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Sydney returned James’ kind smile and winked at him. “Now, don’t go easy on her just because she’s a girl.” She laughed and sat back as she watched them fly around. She thought about how Lucy could be a slight threat to her being with James. She felt herself get frustrated at the thought. She shook her head and focused on James.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:58 am

Lucy had waited for James to follow, and when he did, she smiled at him. "Yes," she said as she pulled out her hand from her silver jacket and held out the Snitch. "We let it free for a few minutes." As she mounted on her broom again, Lucy's hand let go of the Snitch. "Well, Wade and Phoenix taught me what I know now, so you should probably be careful." she smiled playfully.

As soon as the Snitch left her fingers, she noticed how it flew faster than usual and she prepared herself to follow it. She could see it in front of her, but it was still decently far away from her reach. "The loser will have to buy the other one something when we go to Hogsmeade." she said as she looked back at James. And, she meant it. It was always fun to bet during this sort of friendly competitions, besides, she knew she would be going with Ellie, Ella and James only, since Shah and Wade would be going on their date.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:20 am

As soon as it was released from Lucy's hand, the tiny golden ball spread its silver wings and darted away from them. It moved at tremendous speed, changing directions so fast that James would lose sight of it for a moment before spotting it again when it paused and hovered in place. How on earth am I supposed to catch that? he wondered with concern, aware that staying on his broomstick was already challenging enough for him when he didn't have to worry about the Snitch.

Glancing at Lucy, he caught a glimpse of her focused expression as she prepared to take off. Determined not to let her perceive his doubts, he tightly gripped the handle of his mount. "Deal." he smiled when she proposed a bet, his tone more confident than he truly was. "On three?" he inquired, excitement and apprehension equally present in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Sydney smiled and watched the two fly around the pitch. She really wanted to learn to play so she would have something in common with James. She shivered as the cold air snuck through the warmth of James’ jacket. She wrapped it tighter around her and smiled. She cheered James on as much as she could, like a good friend.
God, how she hated that word when it came to him. How could he not tell how she felt….?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:22 am

"One." Lucy looked back at James.
"Two." She smiled at him as she said the word. Her heart was beating much faster than it was only a few moments ago.
"Three." She said finally and flew up as high as she could. Her now dark hair flew everywhere as she tried to keep herself up on the broom, afraid to fall and look as if she were making a scene. Sydney's especially good at that, isn't she? she thought to herself sarcastically as she flew upward. Her eyes were on the Snitch, but her mind was somewhere else. In fact, she didn't know where her mind truly was. It was on James' smile, and on the evening sky. It was on the chill she felt when James was near, but it was also on Sydney who watched from below.
For a second, she lost her concentration completely, but she managed to regain it as she saw a flash of gold fly across her eyes.

Her eyes followed the small flying ball and her body motioned for her to follow too. She knew how to fly because of her father and Wade, but she had lost practice while she was away and she wasn't completely confident on her skills now. Secretly, she was hoping it would rain so that she wouldn't have to lose, but she also didn't want James to feel defeated. Finally, she stopped thinking about everything and focused completely on the Snitch.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:39 pm

Sydney watched as Lucy flew around the field. She seemed to be very focused most of the time. Until she lost her concentration. She was looking at something besides the snitch. But what was it? She realized she was staring at James. She felt herself get angrier and angrier. She tried to calm down, but nothing worked. She wrapped the jacket even tighter around her, hoping that would help. And it did; a little bit.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:55 pm

As soon as Lucy gave the signal, James stomped the ground and felt his feet leave the grass. A gust of cold wind swept his face, and the frisky evening breeze crawled into his robes. His hands slightly trembled as he rose higher, and his heart was pounding, but he couldn't tell if it was from thrill or fear. Perhaps the two went hand in hand. He loved that about flying, along with the sensation of boundlessness it procured. The sky spread infinitely before him, a dark shade of blue, speckled with heavy grey clouds.

Glancing at Lucy, he saw that her long hair was all over her face, covering her eyes. Slowing down, he waited for her to put it away, as he didn't want to gain an unfair advantage. When she had, they exchanged a hasty smile, and both darted towards the minuscule golden sphere.

His broom slightly vibrated from the speed, yet the Snitch was brisk and agile, and every time he believed they were getting closer, the little ball would suddenly vanish and reappear out of their reach. James had eyes only for his target. He didn't dare look down, or any other direction. He just fixed the Snitch, utterly concentrated on his task.

Just as they cruised around the hops, he risked a glance to his right. Lucy was there, a few yards away, level with him, her hair blowing in the wind as she slid gracefully through the air and her eyes focused on the prize. This is not going to be easy. he told himself as they dashed side by side.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Turning to her left, she spotted James flying on level with her. Determined to not let him win, she gripped the handle of her broom even tighter, and darted towards the golden ball. She could feel the harshness of the wind on her face, and she no longer had to worry about her dark hair getting in the way because the wind pushed it back. In that instant, she wanted to win, no matter who it was that she was going against.

Most of the time, she thought she should have been a Ravenclaw, like James and Aurora, but only know she realized that her competitive streak was most likely the reason the Sorting Hat had placed her in Slytherin. Her eyes darted towards the Snitch, and as she flew closer towards it, she could almost feel the difference in the air from the one flapping from its wings to the one blowing on her hair.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

There was no place in James's mind for anything beside the Snitch. He had always had that determination and uncommon focus, whether it be when brewing a potion or flying a broomstick. He would just utterly concentrate on the task ahead, and be oblivious to everything else around him. Yet despite his effort, Lucy seemed to be gaining the upper hand. With every twist and turn the lighter and more agile Slytherin moved closer to the target. At one moment, the ball was within her reach, yet as a little yellow bird fleeing from mighty predators, it eluded her grasp and stormed in the other direction.

They kept dancing relentlessly throughout the field, spinning and bolting in pursuit of the unreachable golden sphere. James couldn't tell if the race had lasted for minutes or hours when he felt the touch of cold droplets against his skin. Before long, they turned into heavy drops that lashed violently on his face, perturbing his vision. He glimpsed at Lucy, yet the same determination animated the girl's eyes. Giving up did not seem to be an option.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Sydney stood up and cheered james on more than before. "Come on, james! You got this!" She wanted to see tugs look on his face when he caught the snitch, And even more the look on lucy's when she didn't.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Suddenly, the snitch took a sharp turn and plunged towards the ground. Without stopping to think, the two seekers instantly followed it. It was only when he saw the distance separating him from the grass that James realized how high they had been flying. His heart jumping a beat, he clutched the handle of his broomstick to avoid falling off. His hands began shaking as the little ball pursued its dive. The ground grew dangerously close, yet it still continued without any sign of slowing down.

We are going to crash, he thought, but then the Snitch abruptly shifted. Without even knowing how he did it, James managed to straighten up his broom at the last moment. Yet Lucy proved more adroit, and she was closing in on the golden sphere, which now darted parallel to the ground. James urged his mount to go faster as the edge of his toes skimmed through the grass. He was catching up with her, but her hand was now only a dozen inches from the snitch. Putting all his weight on the front of his broomstick, he extended his own hand. Come on, just a little more, he encouraged himself, feeling the blow of the tiny wings against his palm. However, the moment his fingers finally grasped the cold metal surface, he felt his other  hand sliding from the handle and the world around him turned to utter chaos. 

The next thing he knew, he was sitting on the lawn, his broom laying motionless a bit farther. He glanced at Lucy, who sat opposite him. Her long hair was soaked and her school robe covered in mud, yet James imagined he wasn't in a much better condition himself. It was only then that he realized his hand was still on the snitch. But so was hers. He remained silent for a moment, confused. "Looks like we'll both have to buy something when we go to Hogmseade." he chuckled. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mystery player Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery player   mystery player Empty

Back to top Go down

mystery player
Page 1 of 1