Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Head of House App] - Selene Vega

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

[Head of House App] - Selene Vega Empty
PostSubject: [Head of House App] - Selene Vega   [Head of House App] - Selene Vega EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 am

Your Full Name: Selene Vega

House you want to be responsible for: Slytherin

Why do you want to become Head of House? I was a Slytherin back in my Hogwarts years, mainly because my determination to keep my magical abilities led me to do many things to my relationship with my mother. It would be an honor to be Head of the House that saw me grow up and that taught me the qualities within myself that I didn't know I had.

Have you applied for any professions yet? I am Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Role Playing Example (around 150 words ; situation= You being Head of House)

Selene knew that almost everyone in Slytherin knew each other, but she still thought it was more polite to organize a get together for the start of the term. In the Common Room, she had arranged many tables with snacks and drinks and candy for all the students and sent out invitations. When all of the students were gathered, she spoke in her usually calm voice.
"Good evening everyone, and congratulations of making Slytherin House, if this is your first year, and for the rest, thank you for keeping the House's honor up. Today has been assigned as a day for all of you, just the determined, ambitious, proud Slytherins. Enjoy."
She watched as the older kids gathered around their familiar group of friends, some included the first years in their conversations, others ignored them.
Trying to make the younger ones feel more comfortable, she headed towards a few shy students and began to make small talk until they eventually found something they had in common and began talking to each other instead of to her.

Thank you for Applying - Accepted
We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You are now Head of Slytherin House. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

[Head of House App] - Selene Vega
Page 1 of 1