Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Ellie's Emergency EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Ellie's Emergency EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Ellie's Emergency EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Ellie's Emergency EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Ellie's Emergency EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Ellie's Emergency EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Ellie's Emergency EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Ellie's Emergency EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Ellie's Emergency EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Ellie's Emergency EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Ellie's Emergency EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Ellie's Emergency EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Ellie's Emergency

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:28 am

Daisee laid Ellie down in a cot, breathing a sigh of relief as the extra wieght left her arms. Although Ellie was very light and Daisee strong, it HAD been a long trek from the Stone Circle. Daisee looked around for some sign of a Healer, but the room seemed empty. She looked down at Ellie's still form.

"I'll be back". Daisee whispered softly. "I'm going to send an owl to Vega, who might be able to help you."

Daisee sprinted out of the room and up towards the Owlery, knowing that Vega was needed ASAP, and she hoped that it wasn't too late.

((OOC: I'm not gonna post a whole new thread in the Owlery just for this. Vega'll receive a PM though. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:34 am

After receiving an owl concerning Ellie Fontayne's health, Selene hurried to the Hospital Wing as soon as she could. When she reached the surprisingly familiar room, she quickly spotted Daisee Dursley and Ellie. Hurrying towards them she took a seat by the Slytherin's bed and took her hand softly while asking "What happened?" to Daisee.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 am

The pillow was red with blood from little Ellie's head. She could hear Vega talking and she felt her grab her hand but she could do nothing else other than sleep and fade into darkness. "Mom...I'll....be...fine." she muttered incoherently, hoping the Professor could interpret that she was speaking, or trying to speak, to her. It was so hard to talk, it caused her to become more exhausted, it caused her more pain. Her head hurt, she could feel the dampness of the blood on her pillow. She groaned in pain, tears rolled down her cheeks. She wanted to wake up, to tell everyone she was okay, to hug Professor Vega and cry and thank her for coming, but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 am

As Selene hears what Ellie was trying to say, her eyes filled with tears and she felt even more protective of her now. Placing a hand on her forehead, as a soft and caring touch, Selene got her wand out and magically cleaned the blood off the pillow and asked Daisee to bring her a towel.

"It'll be alright, Ellie." she said in a soothing voice, trying to keep calm. She couldn't imagine what had happened to Ellie, but she had a strange feeling that Ella's new attitude had something to do with it and she hoped that feeling was wrong.

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 am

Ellie's eyes flickered open and she could make of the blurry shape of Professor Vega, her voice was drawing her back. Her eyes closed again, she still felt extremely tired. She hoped Professor Vega would keep talking, she needed her there, she didn't want her to leave. After quite a battle, she was able to move her hand so it was touching Professor Vega's hand. Slowly she whispered, "Don't leave..." Tears continued to fall and her head was throbbing, her pillow felt dry though, she hoped that meant her head wan't bleeding anymore.
Back to top Go down

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 am

Daisee turned as she saw Professor Vega rush into the room. Vega asked her what had happened, but before she could answer, Ellie stirred. Daisee's eyes filled with tears as she heard the tiny girl's groan of pain and whimpering of her mom and her begging for Vega to stay.

Gulping them down, she turned to Vega to answer her question. "I-I was walking around the Stone Circle. I heard screaming, and a thump. Then Ella- you know, Ellie's sister?- stormed past me. I ran and saw Ellie unconscious and bleeding from the head. I tried to wake her, but it didn't work. So I carried her here and sent an owl to you."

Daisee hoped this would all turn out fine.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 am

Ambrosius was on his way towards the Great Hall after one of his Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons when Selene Vega hastily passed by him. "Good day..." he began greeting her, but she did not seem to notice him and just pursued her path with a worried look on her face, swiftly turning around the corner. Ambrosius paused for a moment, wondering what could have caused such distress in his colleague, until he finally decided to see what had happened.

Upon walking into the Hospital Wing, he found the professor sitting beside Ella Fontayne's bed, holding the young Slytherin's hand. The girl had apparently suffered severe injury, judging by the paleness of her face and the way she struggled to remain conscious. The blood seemed to have been cleaned from the sheets and pillow, but a few marks still persisted. On the other side of the bed, Daisee Dursley stood, visibly shaken.

"Let me help" Ambrosius commanded, calm as ever, approaching the group just as the Gryffindor was trying the explain what had happened. Glancing around, he searched for the nurse but then recalled she had gone to Hogsmeade to replenish her medical cabinet. "Please just turn around." he said to Ellie Malfoy, helping her gently and slowly shift her position until she was laying on her stomach. Blood was still faintly trickling from the wound, making it impossible for him to assess its gravity. "Tergeo" he exclaimed, pointing his wand at the injury. Once it was clean, he could clearly see that the cut was deeper than he had initially imagined. "Vulnera Sanentur" he immediately uttered. "Vulnera Sanentur" he repeated, watching the gash slowly knit under the effect of the spell. "Vulnera Sanentur" This time, almost all visible injury had been removed.

Heading towards one of the cupboards, he searched through the shelves until finding what he required. Regaining the Slytherin's bed, he handed a small jar to Selene Vega. "It is a Dittany based ointment." he explained. "Apply it on her wound, it will prevent scarring." he instructed. "And make her drink this, it will make her slumber into a temporary sleep, which will help her recover." he added, giving her an elongated phial containing a violet potion. He deemed it unnecessary to question the girl about what happened, as she didn't seem in a state in which she could coherently respond.

While the professor did what he told her, he turned towards Daisee Dursley, who still seemed overwhelmed by the whole situation. "You did extremely well, miss Dursley." he complimented her. "Five points to Gryffindor for your exemplary behaviour, and the courage and maturity you have displayed. There is just one more thing I need you to do. Please go find Ella Fontayne and tell her to come here." he instructed. "She will want to know that her sister is all right, and perhaps she can explain what actually happened."

"She will be fine, Selene." he reassured his colleague, taking a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 am

As Daisee explained, Selene felt her heart drop to the floor. She couldn't bear to think of what Ella might have done, especially after what Ellie had said about her sister.
"You did very good, Daisee. Thank you." she said as she held on to Ellie's hand. Letting out a sigh, she said, "I feel like you deserve points for your actions today. So, 5 points for Gryffindor."
Selene tried to manage a smile as she said this, but failed.

A male voice startled her, and looking up she realized it was Ambrosius. Relieved, Selene let him do what he was going to do.
She watched as he moved Ellie around so she stomach was against the mattress, and he cleaned her wound easily and in a very calm manner that Selene didn't have at the moment. When he stood up, Selene feared that he'd leave them, but seeing him heading to the cupboards calmed her down a bit.
Taking the jar and vial in her hand, Selene thanked him silently, as much as she could without words. As Selene did as she was told, he heard Daisee and Ambrosius talking, and felt tears rising in her eyes as she thought of what Ella would have to say.

"I hope you're right." she answered as she took her place next to Ellie again and was joined by Ambrosius, who assured her she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 am

Ellie didn't know how long she'd been in the Hospital Wing and she didn't know the date or time but she heard a man's voice,and she knew it was a professor, she just couldn't place which one. He gently rolled her over and all of a sudden she felt relief. Her head wasn't hurting anymore and she felt herself drifting back to reality. She never fault when she was made to drink the potion, she knew it would make her feel better.

She was in control of her own limbs once again and to let Professor Vega know she was okay she gently squeezed her hand. She knew the potion was going to make her drift back off farther so she could sleep and she only hoped when she was actually able to open her eyes and talk, that Professor Vega would be sitting right there.
Back to top Go down

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:57 am

Still pale, Daisee managed a shaky smile as Profesor Vega awarded her points. She felt like she didn't do much except bring Ellie to the Hospital Wing, but it felt good to be acknowledged. As Professor Umbranox came in and started healing Ellie more effectively than anyone else could have so far, Daisee breathed a sigh of relief.

She paled a little when Umbranox asked her to fetch Ella. Up till now, Daisee got along with Ella just fine, but the whole thing seemed funky to her. It seemed to Daisee that Ella was the most likely reason Ellie was in this state to begin with, from what she had witnessed. But she had no proof, so she just nodded and went to find Ella. But she kept a firm grip on her wand. She had a feeling she might need it.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Ambrosius felt slightly dizzy as he sat down beside Selene. Despite his extensive experience with magical injuries, he still felt somewhat uncomfortable dealing with serious ones, and the Ellie Fontayne's wound had been rather severe. Glancing at his hands, he noticed there were still bloody. Taking a deep breath, he cleaned them with the extremity of his wand.

Fortunately, Selene had been utterly focused on the young girl, and hadn't noticed his brief moment of disquiet. "I can assure you she will." he replied with his usual calm voice. "When she wakes up, she may suffer from a slight headache, yet I am certain she will be able to leave the Hospital Wing by this evening." he added, just as the young Slytherin's eyes were slowly closing. The professor's hand remained strongly linked with the young girl's, her face betraying her current feelings. "Do you want me to leave you alone with her?" Ambrosius softly asked.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:00 pm

After what seemed like forever and a day, Ellie finally stirred in bed. She began to come around to consciousness and her eyes flew open. She flew up in bed and tried to get out, but her head hurt too bad. Slowly she laid back down and watched the people in her room. Her eyes shot back between the professors, anxiously awaiting someone to say something, or make a move.

Her hand still held onto Professor Vega's hand and both professor's looked pretty solemn. She could only guess they realised it was Ella who had done this and Ellie had been worse than originally expected. It seemed like a while since she was able to stay awake for this long without feeling the least bit tired.

After no one spoke up, Ellie managed to find her voice, "Ella..." she began but then stopped, not wanting to cause confusion or tension.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:00 am

As soon as Lucy heard that Ellie was in the Hospital Wing, she hurried to find her and discovered a crowd around her bed that consisted of Professors Vega and Umbranox and Daisee Dursley. Still, Lucy walked over to Ellie and sat down on the bed in front of the two professors, and asked if it was alright for her to stay and see how her friend was until for a few minutes.

"Hey Ellie. It's Lucy." she spoke softly, "I've just come to see you for a few minutes," she informed her, looking for a sign that she was paying attention and wasn't as bad as she looked. Before she could say anything else, she asked the two adults, "She'll be fine, right?"
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:31 am

Sighing, Selene glanced up to Ambrosius. "You can stay," she told him "I think you handle this better than I do. Besides, I need a friend here...in case things get bad."

Turning to Ellie, she wondered what could have possibly happened between her and Ella. It didn't seem like the type of thing to happen between sisters, let alone these two who looked out for each other all the time.
When Lucy Malfoy came walking in, Selene gave her a small smile. "You may stay, Lucy."

"She'll be fine. Don't worry." she told the Slytherin as she glanced to Ambrosius again. "Thank you." Selene softly whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 pm

It had been a while since Daisee Dursley had left, yet there was still no sign of her, or of Ella Fontayne. Hearing the door suddenly open, Ambrosius looked up and saw Lucy Malfoy enter the room. He nodded at her as Selene was inviting her to stay.

"You are welcome." he murmured. "I was only doing my duty." He noticed the girl stir in her bed, and after a few moments she opened her eyes. "How do you feel, miss Fontayne?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Ellie heard the Professor talking to her. Slowly, she sat up, as she sat up she had to close her eyes until the wave of nausea had passed. "I'm feeling a bit better." she replied quietly, looking down. Ellie looked from person to person and noticed Lucy had showed up as well. They were all there to help her. They weren't going to leave her.

Then she asked the heartbreaking question, "Where's Ella?" her eyes met Professor Vega's. Even though her sister had almost killed her, she couldn't help but want her there. She only wanted to know she was safe. She didn't care i she got hurt again, she was worried for Ella and wanted to know where she was.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Lucy could feel the tension in the room, so she decided it was best for her to help out. Catching Professor Vega's gaze, she offered, "I can go get Ella. Daisee's taken too long already." She could see that Ellie wanted her sister with her, but she also sensed Professor Vega's worry for the younger Fontayne. Turning to Professor Umbranox, she said "Do you need anything else besides Ella?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:19 am

"Lucy..." Ellie croaked out, "don't leave, please?" Ellie looked towards Lucy who was heading to the door and hoped she would stay. She didn't know why, but she wanted her there, if not for comfort, then for a witness. She watched her with pleading eyes, trying to get out of bed but only finding herself wrapped in many blankets and surrounded by people.

Ellie's voice went quiet into an almost inaudible whisper, "Can I really tell you all what happened now? "
Back to top Go down

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:49 am

Sandra had heard by one of the elves about an incident between the two Fontayne sisters and she headed towards the Hospital Wing immediately, leaving all of her unfinished work behind for a few moments. It seemed she had arrived at the perfect time, as Ellie, who seemed to have gotten better than what the elves had told her, was about to explain what had happened.

"Yes, Ellita." she said, using her first name. "Tell us exactly what happened." Sandra assumed her tone and stance scared the girl, but she needed to get everything straight before anyone else got involved.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 am

Ellie was getting ready to explain what happened when the Headmistress walked in and she closed her mouth. Secretly, she was absolutely terrified of the Headmistress but she never told anyone, not even Professor Vega. She debated explaining still but she could find the words to say. Her voice had gone away, into hiding, from the fright and her eyes gaped open.

She looked around and around, studying each individual face before turning her eyes towards Professor Vega and speaking up in an incredibly small voice, "Can I go back to the dorm? I'm feeling a little tired and woozy."
Back to top Go down

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:16 pm

"I think not, Miss Vega," Roger said authoritatively. He shook his head in self-disappointment. He had assumed no one would get into trouble at this hour and had decided to sneak a few hours of sleep. He had been so tired--Potions stocks had been empty in Hogsmeade and he had to make a trip down to Diagon Alley to replenish school stores. He did this, despite the lack of sleep he had this week. Just the night before he slept for thirty minutes before a kid came in with a case of the screaming curse.

Obviously, the school and its students came first.

"I would like to apologize for my absence," Roger said sincerely. "I went to Diagon Alley to replenish the stores and, well, I took a nap," he glanced at the deputy headmistress.

He made his way over to the prone girl and cautiously checked her wound. "The magic suturing is splendid. Thank you, whoever did this. You would've been a lifesaver. Head wounds bleed the most. And at least you found the newly replaced draughts of potions."

He turned back to Miss Vega. "But you are not to be discharged until we are sure that your predicament left no lasting effects on your body. That is an order. So lie back down, and we'll hear you."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:52 am

"That will be all, Miss Malfoy." he replied as the Slytherin prepared to leave. "Please return as soon as you have found her. Thank you."

"You should listen to mister Connington." he then turned to Elita Fontayne. The girl seemed terrified as the four imposing figures stood around her bed, avidly staring at her while expecting to hear her story. Her wide eyes went from face to face, and her mouth opened and closed without any sound ever coming out.

"Can I have a word with you?" Ambrosius murmurred to Sandra Torres and Roger Connington, leading them away from the girl's bed. The Headmistress first gave him an inquiring glance, but she eventually reluctantly followed. As they were walking away, Ambrosius caught Selene's gaze, and nodded understandingly. If there was anyone whom Elita would trust and feel comfortable with, it was her.
Back to top Go down

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:13 am

Sandra looked sternly at Roger Connington. "If you're to sleep during the job, remember I can always have you fired for not being of assistance." she warned him. Turning her attention towards the DADA professor, she eyed him before reluctantly agreeing to have a word with the man.
"What's the matter?" she asked, hoping it wouldn't be something too serious.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:19 pm

"You seem to have a somewhat... intimidating effect on miss Fontayne." he explained, lowering his voice. "I just figured that giving her some space and leaving her with Professor Vega might make it easier for her to describe the events leading to her injury." A glance in their direction seemed to indicate he was right, as the girl was apparently discussing something with Selene.
Back to top Go down

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:54 am

Sandra's face suddenly turned pink; she did have an intimidating aura. "Then I suppose it is better for me to go back to my office. Please keep me informed as to what the girl says." she ordered. "A child her age can't do such damage to herself, and whoever did such a thing will have to go through the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ellie's Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Emergency   Ellie's Emergency Empty

Back to top Go down

Ellie's Emergency
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: