Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Being new.  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Being new.  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Being new.  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Being new.  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Being new.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Being new.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Being new.  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Being new.  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Being new.  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Being new.  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Being new.  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Being new.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Being new.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Being new.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Being new.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Being new.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Being new.    Being new.  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 am

Zoran sauntered over to the Entrance Hall. Since the moment he arrived, he's searched everywhere for Shah. She was nowhere to be seen. He sighed and sat down there, still looking around. She would come. Definitely. This is Shah we're talking about anyway.

He played with his newly bought wand. He hadn't begun to attend classes yet. He first had to meet his sister. Only then would he feel like he truly belonged here.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 am

Ellie wandered into the Entrance Hall. It was pretty empty, except for a lonely Gryffindor boy. He must be new, Ellie thought, noticing he looked older then her. Oh, who was she kidding? Everyone was older than she was. She walked over to him very slow and held out her hand. In a quiet, almost whisper-like voice, her accent penetrating her speech deeply, she said, "My name is Ellie Fontayne. Are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 am

Wade's blue eyes were barely open as he walked around, headed for the Great Hall, when he spotted Ellie. Happy to see her, as it had been a long time seen she'd come around, he waved at her and jogged up to where she was.
"Hey Ellie." he greeted her with a sleepy smile, but upon noticing a boy, he added, "Oh, hey there. I'm Wade Malfoy."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 pm

Shah sprinted to the Entrance Hall. Her brother, her only family member, was here at Hogwarts and Shah couldn't believe she was going to make him wait.

She looked around as she reached. There were a lot of students, and it was difficult for Shah to find Zoran's tall figure. But she did find him. Standing with Wade and Ellie. She rushed over to them. She nodded and smiled at Ellie and Wade. Then, without further ado, she pulled her brother into a tight hug. She missed him and how he always smelled like a deodorant.

"How are you?" She finally asked him after releasing him and sitting down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:21 pm

A girl approached him. She introduced herself as Ellie. He looked up at her and nodded. "I'm Zoran. Yeah, I'm new. Not for long though." He said. Another elder boy walked over to them and introduced himself as Wade. Zoran smiled at the boy glad to see some boys around. "Hi. I'm Zoran Mandelino."

He barely had time to looked around, when his sister came running up to them. He stood up instantly and grinned wide. "Zellie!" He hugged her back. He missed her. He patted her red hair. "I miss ya, sis!"

Shah sat down and Zoran followed gesturing at Wade and Ellie to do the same. "I'm fine. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Shah couldn't help but stop grinning. "I'm okay." She said. She always said that. She never said 'I'm fine' or 'I'm good'. "I missed you too, Z! So, how are you likin' Hogwarts so far?"
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Zoran nodded. He knew Shah in and out. She was a really translucent person, who didn't really have much to hide. "Hogwarts is good. I'm just waiting for the holidays." He smirked. He didn't like school -- or any place of social interaction for that matter -- when he didn't find someone who was like him. Bored and annoyed and jobless. He just hoped he'd make some friends, as everyone knew that nobody could be alone for a long time. Being human they always needed company.

And Z was just searching for the right person.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Shah chuckled. "Come on really? You just came here." She punched his arm playfully and said, "But don't worry. Valentine's day is round the corner. You'll find someone who's like....well, you." Zoran didn't really interact much with anybody other than Shah. She was always there for him, but she guessed that he would definitely want to meet other people.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Aurelia wandered through the Grand Entrance towards the Entrance Hall, a wide smile gracing her scarlet lips as she positively twirled her way down the path. It had been a wonderful day for her so far; first of all, she hadn't had to deal with the recurring nightmares that haunted her nearly every night, and secondly, she had finally been able to complete the mound of coursework that had been assigned for the first year students. She had decided to take advantage of the spare time she had on her hands to take a proper look at the grounds surrounding Hogwarts, and perhaps, meet some new people and befriend them.

As she strode down the path, she noticed two people deep in conversation--a red-haired girl who appeared to be older than her, and a boy with dark brown hair. While she'd never seen either of them before, she presumed that they were members of houses other than Slytherin. The smile on her scarlet lips widened and she cautiously approached them, vibrant azure eyes twinkling as she greeted them.
"Hello there!"
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:28 pm

"Valentine's Day?" Zoran scoffed. "Yeah right. What I need now is a girl. Be original." Zoran shook his head. "No one really talks to me, Zel. I'm weird, and well....I'm bored most of the time. I don't think I'll find anyone who'll be that interesting." Zoran was looking around, when a girl with brown hair and bright lips walked over. She greeted them. He smiled slightly. "Hi." Talk about a girl, and a girl comes. He extended his hand to her. "I'm Zoran Mandelino. Her brother." He jerked his thumb at Shah.

OOC: So sorry for the late reply guys. And Valentine's Day is long over.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:26 am

Now that she had gotten closer to the two of them, Aurelia realized that she did know the girl, immediately recognizing her as Shah--a Gryffindor girl who was in second year. She raised her hand to wave at her, flashing her a small smile. "Hey Shah!" greeted Aurelia, before turning to the boy beside her. He introduced himself as Zoran, stating that he was Shah's brother, and Aurelia couldn't help but glance from person to person. Mandelino? I though Shah's last name was Hazel, thought the girl to herself, furrowing a brow in concentration as she mulled over the thought. After a few moments of quiet thought, she glanced back at him and smiled in a friendly manner. "Hey Zoran!" She leaned over, extending a hand by way of introduction and assessed his reaction, hoping that he would be friendly to her. "I'm Aurelia Rosier. Are you a first year as well?"
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm a first year too." He told the girl who introduced herself as Aurelia. Then he grinned. "Nice to meet you Aurelia." He'd noticed the confusion in the girl's face when he said he was Shah's brother. He knew he needed to be more specific, but sometimes people just don't bother to ask so he didn't bother to tell them. But he told Aurelia. "I'm Shah's cousin actually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being new.    Being new.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Being new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: