Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Start-Of-Term Get-Together

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Start-Of-Term Get-Together Empty
PostSubject: Start-Of-Term Get-Together   Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Eponine perched herself on on of the bright yellow, plush chairs and waited for her students to come down from their dorms. She knew there were so few new Puffs so far, and it made her sad. In her day, there were as many Hufflepuffs as there were of any other House. She hoped it would go back to that soon, though she feared "soon" wouldn't be for a while, with all the darkness closing in around them.

She couldn't wait to meet the few Huffles that were here, and encourage them to participate in every facet they could. Especially Quidditch, which needed to get back up and running as soon as time could allow, at least in her opinion. Her head snapped up as she heard the approaching footsteps of her new students.

Showtime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start-Of-Term Get-Together   Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 am

Having an actual head of house was exciting. Of course, technically Emmalynne probably shouldn’t have counted the half-term she’d been at Hogwarts the year before as really counting, but either way, she’d gotten the chance to already get settled into the Hufflepuff dorms and everything while there hadn’t been a professor around to lead them. All three of the Hufflepuffs she knew about, including herself, but that meant nothing more than just that she had even more of a reason to go befriend people from the other houses. She’d talked to Kim at the Christmas party the year before, and then she knew Wade and Lucy from Slytherin as well, plus she at least knew of Aurelia and Jennifer. And then there were the Ravenclaws and Gryffindors, who she was fully intending on talking to more this year, along with her house mates. But first she wanted to get to know their new head of house, so she had tried to make sure she wasn’t late when she’d heard there was going to be a house meeting to start off the term.

Bouncing into the common room, her pygmy puff managing to stay precariously balanced on her slim shoulder, she beamed at the woman seated on one of their cushiony, bright chairs waiting for them to arrive. “Hi Professor Fortescue!,” she greeted her, coming to a stop several feet away from the chair. That was her name, right?, she thought. Hopefully it was, because she couldn’t take back what she’d said. “I’m Emmalynne St. Pierre, and this is Doc,” she added, gesturing toward the purple pygmy puff on her shoulder, half-hidden by her brown curls, even as she wondered if she was supposed to take a seat or if she was supposed to wait until she was invited to. She went over to bounce down into one of the other chairs near the professor anyway, curling up and letting her pet make his way down to perch on the arm of the chair. So far nobody else had arrived, so she was going to get comfortable before the actual meeting started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start-Of-Term Get-Together   Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:35 am

Taison flew down the stairs to the common room. He had an owl saying to meet in the common room signed by some lady he assumed to be the new Head of House. Upon arriving he saw a lady who looked too young to be a teacher moreless a Head of House and a Hufflepuff girl.

Being the shy one he was, he retreated to a chair in the corner where he presumed to sit until someone spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Start-Of-Term Get-Together   Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 am

Surely the Sorting hat must have been wrong.Or maybe she hadn't heard right..that must've been it...right?Because-Hufflepuff?Even a day hadn't passed since her arrival,and her small world was collapsing.
It's not that Deirdre hated Hufflepuff.But that house collected students that didn't fit the other three.Which surely meant the Hat didn't think of her as clever,brave or even slightly great.She felt so unappreciated she wanted to cry.But she didn't.She was too strong for that.But she wasn't even sure of that anymore.
Several minutes had passed since the Hat had given its final decision,fatal for her,when Deirdre realized a teacher was urging her off the small chair.Deirdre whipped her eyes and stood up.The teacher gave her some brief instructions what to do after,to which Deirdre listened with half her ears,and sent her off.
Deirdre found her common room,in which she was supposed to meat her house's Head teacher.Oh,how she wished she could be a Ravenclaw!
Holding her black cat nearer to her body,as if to ensure safity,she pushed the door open reluctantly and was faced by a lady she resumed was the Head Teacher,and a girl and boy her own age.She was taller than both though.
They all had brown curls and slightly tanned skin,which made her realize how perfect they were for their house,while she and her pitch black hair were not.
She already disliked that place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start-Of-Term Get-Together   Start-Of-Term Get-Together EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:47 am

Eponine smiled at the few Huffies that had shown up. Oh how she missed her school days in this very common room! She greeted the first girl that acknowledged her, and smiled warmly at Emmalynne's pet pygmy puff. Those things were so cute! Then she nodded at the boy before stopping short at the last student's face, which seemed to be upset. Before she could say anything though. the girl flew up to her dorm. Eponine resolved to get to the bottom of that later. But first she had to address the other two.

"Hey, you guys!" She flashed a friendly grin. "My name is Professor Fortescue, and I'm your new Head of House. Anything you might want to know about me, you can ask. I'm a pretty open person, and even if I don't wish to answer a question, I will never get mad at you guys for asking it. I want to have open communication and trust with you guys."

Grinning excitedly, she continued, "I also wanted to talk to you about the future of Hufflepuff, and all it has to offer. Are either of you planning to try out for Quidditch or the duelling club?" She waited patiently for the answers.

OOC: Any new Hufflepuff Sortees are welcome to join this thread late, as long as the thread is open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start-Of-Term Get-Together   Start-Of-Term Get-Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Start-Of-Term Get-Together
Page 1 of 1