Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Losing Hope EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Losing Hope EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Losing Hope EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Losing Hope EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Losing Hope EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Losing Hope EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Losing Hope EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Losing Hope EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Losing Hope EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Losing Hope EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Losing Hope EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Losing Hope EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Losing Hope EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Losing Hope EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Losing Hope EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Losing Hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Losing Hope   Losing Hope EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Kim, together with Ella, decided to spread their search in the dungeons. Once they arrived in the place outside their common room, Kim never knew where to start. She just realized that the dungeons is too huge to search for and knowing that she still was adjusting to the new environment, she thought that maybe, this activity they are doing is just a waste of time.

She figured out that maybe, she can follow the dungeons' tracks towards nothing. "I'll start looking in this direction. Maybe you can go on the opposite one," Kim told Ella while swinging her hands around, pointing into different ways.

As soon as she started looking, Kim just thought that they won't locate it anywhere. Having the knowledge that the ministry has been looking everywhere for it, them, first year students, won't be match for this. Kim stood up from stone, coming out from leaning towards the carved stone wall. She breathed heavily, having no hope that they will finish what they started.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Hope   Losing Hope EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Aurora breathed in the cold air of the dungeons. Why she had decided to come down here, she didn't know. Shivering, she considered turning back, but there it was again: that pulling, urging sense that something might happen down here. Aurora took a cautious step down the first stair. She hadn't been down here since the last Potions class...

Her head jerked up. A girl's voice had just spoken from somewhere around the corner. Aurora walked along the sinuous curve of the dungeon, but no one was there. For a few minutes, she wandered the dungeons alone, occasionally hearing eerie, echoing footsteps. Once, Aurora placed her hand on the stone wall, but immediately pulled it back again, disliking the feeling of slime and mold. How do the Slytherins live down here? she wondered.

Just then, Aurora spotted Kim standing alone near a curved wall. Hurrying to greet her, Aurora said, "Hi, Kim. What're you doing down here?"
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Hope   Losing Hope EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 pm

"Hi, Kim. What're you doing down here?" A sudden voice broke the silence. "Hey Aurora. I was just looking for something. I thought that maybe it is here somewhere, in the dungeons, but I think I am losing some hope and patience that I am really going to find it here." Kim just let all the words out of her mouth as a result of being tired from the whole day. She kept cracking her brain out but it seems that it is really nowhere to be found. 'Anyway, what are you doing here? I thought that there are no potions class today," she asked back. Kim always knew that students from other houses doesn't like the dungeons at all. In fact, maybe all of them wouldn't even bother on going down, only having the reason of potions class. But for them Slytherins, it is not about getting used to the coldness of the atmosphere. Once you are in the house of Salazar, you will immediately feel the warmth and happiness hidden in the stone walls of the dungeon.
Back to top Go down

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Hope   Losing Hope EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 pm

"Me?" Aurora asked, reluctant to let her reasons for coming be known. But the words came spilling out anyways. "I...had a disturbing conversation with our house ghost. I'm also looking for something, sort of, and I asked her where it was, and she vanished. Then I just had this weird feeling to come down here. Maybe I'll find the..." She trailed off.

There was no sense in letting others know of her quest to find the ancient library. She and James had discovered some exciting information about it, including the fact that Rowena Ravenclaw herself had found it, and presumably had translocated it somewhere...perhaps Hogwarts. But their research had ended abruptly, and the only person who seemed to know anything was the unhelpful Ravenclaw ghost.

Aurora attempted to smile. "Never mind," she said. "I'll probably be going soon."
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Hope   Losing Hope EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:36 pm

It was pretty obvious that Aurora has some secrets that she wasn't ready to share to her. Kim wasn't sure too, whether she needs to tell her what was happening. She decided to take things slow for now.

"Well, me and Ella have been looking for something. It wouldn't hurt if another person will look for it, if you don't mind?" Kim asked her, hoping that she'll say yes.

After getting up from her position, it was the required time when she realized what Aurora just said. "Aurora, you said that you're friends with your house ghost, right? I am sorry to ask this stupid question, but who is Ravenclaw's house ghost again?" Kim remembered that the ancient library has any connection to Rowena Ravenclaw, Aurora's house. She thought that the house ghost that the Ravenclaw has can help them and leave them with any lead concerning their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Hope   Losing Hope EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Ella looked back from where she was and saw Aurora join Kim. She walked deeper into the dungeon searching, for what? She wasn't quite sure. Suddenly, something touched her face and she screamed and landed on her back on the floor. "Cobwebs!" she spat, looking disgusted.
Back to top Go down

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Hope   Losing Hope EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Who is our house ghost? Aurora wondered. She couldn't recall Helen ever saying anything about her previous life. Her thoughts flew back to the book about Rowena Ravenclaw she and James had been studying. The only words she could remember were a daughter, Helena. And then Aurora knew.

"She, well, I think she's Ravenclaw's daughter, actually," Aurora said. "And Ravenclaw discovered the ancient library during her travels--" Aurora clapped a hand over her mouth, horrified. She hadn't meant to say anything. But the secret was out now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Losing Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Hope   Losing Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing Hope
Page 1 of 1