Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson Three: Quidditch

Go down 
+2
Ella Vega
Ashton Clark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Lesson Three: Quidditch Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 am

Ashton walked towards the grassy field of quidditch pitch. There was no student there waiting for him. Realizing that he forgot to send notes to different common rooms, he instructed his house elf to inform his students on where the lesson three of his subject will take place.

As he watched his house elf walk away to do his job, Ashton went to the professor's hallway to check for the papers he had been working on.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:28 am

Ella walked onto the Quidditch Pitch but saw no one there. Oh well, she thought before mounting her broom. She kicked off a decided to take a few laps while waiting for everyone to show up. She loved to fly. With all the things Ellie has her thinking about lately, her head had been so cluttered it was nice to get to be free for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 am

Daisee rushed onto the Quidditch field with her broom in hand, hoping against hope that she wasn't late. When she finally got there, she was pleased to see that Professor Clark wasn't anywhere in sight, which meant she wasn't late. A green blur flew past her, and she squinted her eyes to see a Slytherin girl fly around the pitch. She had thought she had seen the girl before in History of Magic, but the girl had been really quiet that day.

She waved at the girl in a friendly way before mounting her broom and taking off. "Hey!" Daisee shouted cheerfully at the girl as she flew past her. "My name's Daisee! What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Kim received a late note from the house-elf. It was a good thing that she didn't go early to the classroom.

Approaching the pitch, Kim saw Daisee, who she met in their History of Magic class. She noticed that the Gryffindor was looking in the sky, introducing herself. Curious on what she might be looking on, Kim also looked up and saw one of her house mates, Ella Fontayne, flying through the midst of cold air. Kim smiled in admiration, knowing that she herself can't even fly that high. She was happy to be a muggle-born, being an expert on two different worlds but she is also somewhat unhappy about it, not having even the basic skills like flying using a wooden broom.

She walked towards Daisee's direction, trying not to be alone in the huge pitch.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Ella saw some of the other students starting to arrive. She took a few more laps and flips around the Quidditch Pitch then came in for a smooth landing. She never realised just how tired she was until standing up made her dizzy. A Gryffindor girl named Daisee introduced herself. "Hullo, I'm Ella." she replied as enthusiastically as she could muster. She saw Kim begin to walk over. "Hullo Kim." she greeted with a smile. "Are you guys excited for the lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:48 am

"Hullo Kim," Ella greeted with a smile. "Are you guys excited for the lesson?"

"Actually, I kinda am," Kim lied. She was still a bit traumatized from the last lesson. She thought that will do a lesson back in the classroom again but again, she was wrong. Professor Clark likes to surprise his students, a gesture where Kim is always a victim. "Well, I am pretty sure that you are excited about it. You fly magnificently," Kim commented on Ella's special talent.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 am

Wade walked into the Quidditch Pitch with Lucy next to him. He wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone but her, so he had asked her to stay with him, to which she had obviously agreed. He was excited for today's lesson, hoping that they would get to fly again, but was trying to not get his hopes up too high. He walked in pace with Lucy, head down, covering his bad hand with his sweater and looking only at her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 am

As Lucy and Wade walked to the Pitch together, they chose a spot quite a distance from the rest of the group. She hated to see him like this, to see him hurting, but she was glad that this was one of Wade's favorite classes. He'd asked her to stay with him, and she couldn't say no. She loved him too much.
"You'll be fine." She said to him as softly as she could, glancing down at Wade's hand. "It's barely noticeable."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 am

"Barely noticeable? I can see it pretty clearly." he told her as he followed her to a spot she'd picked. It was far from the others, and he was glad about that.
"It still hurts, so I don't know if I'll be able to fly like always." he stared off into the greatness of the field.
"I hope I can though." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:35 am

"You will. Believe me. You're one of the best flyers I've ever seen." she encouraged him with a smile and took him by the arm. She rested her head on his good arm, and felt as small as she used to when Wade used to take care of her when she was hurt. Only now the places had been turned and it was her that had to care for him. She didn't mind.
"You know, I don't even think of you as my cousin Wade." she paused, "You're more like a brother to me."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 am

"Thank you." He smiled a little, and felt her head rest on his good arm. It had been a while since she'd done that, and it felt just a comforting as it had before.
After Lucy's confession, he knew exactly what she meant.
"I know, and you're more like a sister to me. So keep asking Phoenix to adopt me." he joked on the last part, knowing she'd chuckle like always.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:39 am

After Wade's comment, she couldn't help but smile. She would love that. To finally be able to say Wade was her brother, and not her cousin. She held on to him a little tighter and they both waited for Professor Clark to come to the Pitch.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Ashton looked at the window near his desk. There, he finally saw that his students received his note coming from his house elf. He decided that it was for him to come to the pitch and start his lesson.

As he was approaching the students, he saw that some of them had already brooms but some doesn't. He didn't bring any broom with him but he figured out that it is easy for him to summon them. "Welcome first years to another lesson here in the Quidditch pitch. First of all, I would like you all to pile up in only one line." As soon as they were done with it, he continued. "Today, we will have a lesson that is a highlight of the whole subject. This time, we are going to discuss first and play Quidditch." Hearing the word Quidditch, whispers echoed. Most of them are excited for it but some are not really happy about it. "I know that some of you has enough knowledge already about the said topic and measure how much of it is already known. Now, let us start at that side. Tell me, even in one sentence, what you know about the sport. Ms. Fontayne, I believe you're the first." He then waved his wand again, summoning the brooms for the other students.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 am

Kim thought of anything she knows about Quidditch. For all she knows, it is a sport that has something to do with brooms and balls. At first, she thought that it has a great comparison with soccer but she figured out that maybe, wizards and witches have no idea on what the muggle sport is all about. After gathering the words to say, she waited for her turn.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:47 am

Ella just so happened to be the first one called. "Well Professor, Quidditch is the wizard equivalent of Muggle soccer/futbol. It consists of 7 players and 4 balls. The beaters beat the bludgers,there's two, towards the opposing teams while the Seeker watches for the golden snitch. The keeper protects the chasers from throwing the quaffle into one of the 3 hoops. The fastest player is usually the Seeker and the smallest ball is the Snitch. Quidditch is played in the air on brooms and has been around for centuries.It's a very famous game in the wizarding world. Sorry for the information dump professor." Ella shied back as she realised she'd given the professor alot more than he'd asked for.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 am

Wade didn't really want to be in a line, but given that those were the instruction, he followed them anyway. As Professor Clark explained the lesson and Ella gave her answer, Wade thought about what he would say. He knew enough about Quidditch to be able to answer the question without errors, but he wasn't so comfortable with talking about it in front of others, because he didn't know what they all thought of the game. As he gathered his words, he patiently awaited his turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 am

Daisee raised her eyebrows at Ella's answer, impressed. Ella sure knew a lot about Quidditch! However, Daisee knew a bit about it as well, as she planned to try out for her House team, so she had done a lot of research. She waited semi-patiently for Professor Clark to call on her, hoping he would beat least a little impressed at what she knew. After all, for someone who had just joined the wizarding world, she knew quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 am

"Excellent answer Ms. Fontayne. Now, Ms. Dursley, you're next," Ashton instructed them. "If ever you don't have anything to say since it is already taken, inform me."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 am

Shah sprinted to the field. She was late. Why was she late? She'd have to reach early. She shouldered her broom and reached the Quidditch field. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a bright blue t-shirt. She knew they were learning about Quidditch today, and she was excited.

"I'm really sorry I'm late, Professor Clark." She said as she walked up to him. She smiled at Wade, Kim, Lucy and Daisee. The sight of Ella made her frown. "I promise I will not be late in the future, Professor." She apologized sincerely.

//OOC: I really am sorry, Professor Clark. My internet connection was having some trouble. But now it's fixed and I'm going to be active. Please forgive me.//
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:30 am

"Its fine for today Ms. Hazel but I think that you need to be more responsible in your classes. Go at the end of the line now." Ashton saw the sincerity on her sweaty face and shortened breaths. He tried not to mind his judgement and to proceed to the sharing activity they were having. "Ms. Dursley? I believe it is your time to talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:09 am

Daisee had just opened her mouth to answer Professor Clark when her Housemate Shah ran onto the field, late and clearly out-of-breath. At first, she thought Professor Clark was going to lay into her, but today he seemed to be in a good mood. After giving her a half-hearted lecture, he turned to Daisee again, reminding her it was her turn to speak.

Oh!" Daisee flushed red. "Sorry, Professor. Guess I got distracted. Anyway, what Ella said pretty much covered all of what I know, except that the capture of the snitch, the Seekers job, is worth 150 points and ends the game. Also, the Beater's beat the Bludgers with magically reinforced bats, and Bludgers are balls made out of pure iron."

((OOC: Sorry, I thought I had replied to this already. :$ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three: Quidditch   Lesson Three: Quidditch Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Three: Quidditch
Page 1 of 1