Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Confiding and Trusting EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Confiding and Trusting EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Confiding and Trusting EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Confiding and Trusting EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Confiding and Trusting EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Confiding and Trusting EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Confiding and Trusting EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Confiding and Trusting EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Confiding and Trusting EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Confiding and Trusting EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Confiding and Trusting EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Confiding and Trusting EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Confiding and Trusting EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Confiding and Trusting EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Confiding and Trusting EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Confiding and Trusting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

Confiding and Trusting Empty
PostSubject: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:49 am

It was late but Ellie found herself out of bed taking the long walk down the professor's hallway. She stopped in front of Professor Vega's door and knocked. Her face was still puffy, red and tear-stained but she refused to admit she had been crying. She was searching for someone to confide in, not only for her sake, but for Ella's sanity. After she had told Ella the news, she went straight to the dorms and went to bed. She'd been sleeping for the past few days and had been skipping her classes. Whenever she tried to wake her, she only got screamed at. She feared it was her fault. She waited out in the hall in her green nightgown and shivered from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:24 am

Selene was putting her things away, ready to head to her dorm, when a knock on the door surprised her. Opening it, the found a small child, a first year, that looked too much like Ella Fontayne.
"Ellie?" she said, still surprised that a student was still up so late. "Oh, come on in. Do you need something, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:41 am

Ellie was trying to refrain from crying and the door opened. "Pro-" Ellie started, "I'm sorry for being up late but I - " she didn't know where to begin. He r voice cracked and tears started leaking from her eyes. She quickly put her head down hoping the Professor wouldn't notice she was and had been crying.

Finally looking up with a puffy face and tear-stained cheeks, she asked in a quiet voice, " Can I talk to you? It's important." She fiddled with the hem of her nightgown nervously.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:57 am

The girl seemed to have been crying, which worried Selene.
"Yes, of course you can." Selene answered right away, leading her to the sofa in which Wade has sat on a couple days ago, and, as usual, offered the platter of sweets.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:18 am

Ellie sat down on the sofa and grabbed a cookie. She took small bites of it while searching for the words to say. "It's all my fault!" She raised her voice and spoke through sobs." I-I've been doing family research and found something bad. I told Ella about it and she yelled at me. She told me I was a liar and it wasn't true. She's been skipping classes to stay in the dorms and sleep. Every time I try to wake her up, she yells at me. Professor Vega...I don't know what to do! I feel like it's my fault and I'm a bad sister for telling her...." Ellie finished with a convulsion of sobs and she shivered. She was freezing, why hadn't she thought to grab her cloak?
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:51 am

Selene payed attention as the girl spoke, catching the girl's shiver as she finished. Standing up, she walked to the fire place and lit it, warming up the office.
"I know Ella is a very intelligent girl. She always knows more that people think, and I don't think you're a bad sister for sharing your findings with her, not do I think you're a liar." Selene said as she sat down next to the girl.
"I'm willing to say Ella just needs time to digest whatever it is you told her." she thought for a while, "Not to be nosy, but what did you tell her that made her so angry?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:56 am

Ellie thought for a moment. Here was the question she'd been dreading. Professor Vega wanted to be nosy. Slowly Ellie began to speak, "Well...I've been researching our family history...I found out that, that our grandparents were death eaters, that they killed our parents. They held something against them for not becoming one too. I'm afraid they'll be after us next. I-I've never been this scared before." Ellie admitted.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:21 am

She didn't know how to respond to this. She thought about Wade and what he'd said about Kellin. It broke her heart to know that Ella and Ellie were on the same position.
What is it with Slytherins turning into the dark side? she asked herself.
"You don't have to be scared Ellie. I believe you and Ella are too good to join. You and your sister are wonderful girls and very talented. The only thing I can tell you, is that you have to believe in yourself, as cliche as it sounds." She really didn't know what to tell the girl. She wanted her to feel better, but she knew it must be hard for an 11-year-old to grasp such a fact.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:15 am

"But Professor..."Ellie pleaded. "You haven't seen what I've seen, Ella's already begun to change." She started crying again. "She's no longer my sweet sister. I can no longer confide in her. I have NO ONE to confide in anymore! When she found out our mother and father was killed, when she found out our other family members were killed the same way as our parents, she never reacted this way. " She recalled the dark book she found under Ella's bed and the symbol she'd drawn in on some parchment. She didn't know whether or not to mention it or not.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 am

Selene really had no idea what to tell her, and she wished she could make Ellie feel better, but she knew she couldn't.
"Ellie, I'm sure Ella is just going through a hard time. It's not easy to accept the fact that you're related to Death Eaters, but just give her some time, sweetheart. She's a great girl, whether she's changing or not. In fact, I haven't seen her recently. I thought she was sick, but that's for letting me know what you're both going through. I gives me a better idea that I should push assignments as much as I did, just for now of course. But, think about it, Ellie. Maybe your sister only needs time."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 am

OOC I completely forgot about this thread. OOC

Ellie shook her head,she wanted to hug her, but she figured it wouldn't be appropriate. "Thanks professor, I think I'm going to go to bed now." Ellie stood up and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confiding and Trusting   Confiding and Trusting Empty

Back to top Go down

Confiding and Trusting
Page 1 of 1