Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} Empty
PostSubject: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 pm

There wasn't many places in this castle that Theo was particularly comfortable in, at the moment. Sure, the common room would sure be his home soon, but he didn't know anyone, so what was the use in that? Still getting lost wherever he went, the eleven-year-old loitered in the entrance hall, kicking a small piece of dust that had just rolled down the stairs. The more he was here, the more he wanted to go home and make up with Casper. Because this place was NOT worth all the fuss so far.

OOOH...

Was that a stone? Theodore jumped to his feet properly, steadied his position and kicked the stone with such force, he did kind of flinch in case it hit someone.

That wouldn't be a good first impression, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Theodore Kinsley wrote:
There wasn't many places in this castle that Theo was particularly comfortable in, at the moment. Sure, the common room would sure be his home soon, but he didn't know anyone, so what was the use in that? Still getting lost wherever he went, the eleven-year-old loitered in the entrance hall, kicking a small piece of dust that had just rolled down the stairs. The more he was here, the more he wanted to go home and make up with Casper. Because this place was NOT worth all the fuss so far.

OOOH...

Was that a stone? Theodore jumped to his feet properly, steadied his position and kicked the stone with such force, he did kind of flinch in case it hit someone.

That wouldn't be a good first impression, huh?

Honestly? Aurora missed home. Because at least she knew where everything was there. She was still getting lost here and it was infuriating. She was pretty confident around the grounds though, so she'd been outside for an hour or so just wandering around and was headed back to the common room when...

Whoa! She skipped to the side as a stone came skidding at her. What the..? WAS SOMEBODY TRYING TO KILL HER ALREADY? She glanced across the entrance hall to see some boy standing there... had HE done that? Grrr... "What was that for?!" she demanded, folding her arms across her chest and glaring at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Aurora Stewart-Quinn wrote:
Honestly? Aurora missed home. Because at least she knew where everything was there. She was still getting lost here and it was infuriating. She was pretty confident around the grounds though, so she'd been outside for an hour or so just wandering around and was headed back to the common room when...

Whoa! She skipped to the side as a stone came skidding at her. What the..? WAS SOMEBODY TRYING TO KILL HER ALREADY? She glanced across the entrance hall to see some boy standing there... had HE done that? Grrr... "What was that for?!" she demanded, folding her arms across her chest and glaring at him.

Oh, Merlin's pyjamas......

He had actually hit someone with the stone. Whilst part of him was proud for that AWESOME aim, the other part was kind of terrified of the fiery redhead that was currently glaring at him. He eyed her robes and gulped at her Slytherin logo. Man! This was why he had no friends, he was sooooo the type of person to belt new people with stones.

"I... er... it was a total accident. I think the stone is enchanted anyways. I was just kicking it away because it tried to kill ME, too...." Yes, we shall go with that one. Offering a polite smile at the girl, Theo decided it was time for an introduction. "I'm Theodore... umm.... wanna be.... pals and stuff?" He scratched the back of his head. Normally, a girl wouldn't be his first choice of a friend but he was in no position to make those choices NOW. Little loner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Theodore Kinsley wrote:
Oh, Merlin's pyjamas......

He had actually hit someone with the stone. Whilst part of him was proud for that AWESOME aim, the other part was kind of terrified of the fiery redhead that was currently glaring at him. He eyed her robes and gulped at her Slytherin logo. Man! This was why he had no friends, he was sooooo the type of person to belt new people with stones.

"I... er... it was a total accident. I think the stone is enchanted anyways. I was just kicking it away because it tried to kill ME, too...." Yes, we shall go with that one. Offering a polite smile at the girl, Theo decided it was time for an introduction. "I'm Theodore... umm.... wanna be.... pals and stuff?" He scratched the back of his head. Normally, a girl wouldn't be his first choice of a friend but he was in no position to make those choices NOW. Little loner.

... enchanted stone? Well that was completely plausible in this castle... unlikely, yes, but plausible. And she wasn't sure whether to believe it. She looked down to where the stone had stopped and picked it up. "It doesn't look dangerous..." she said. "Unless you kicked the enchantment out of it." Okay she knew THAT was silly, but she was in a good mood today for some reason. Probably food. The food here was magnificent.

Theodore, okay. "I'm Aurora." She dropped the stone again and walked over to him. "Pals? That depends... do you plan on setting any more evil enchanted stones on me?" Because CLEARLY you didn't do that to people you wanted to be friends with. Duh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:37 pm

... enchanted stone? Well that was completely plausible in this castle... unlikely, yes, but plausible. And she wasn't sure whether to believe it. She looked down to where the stone had stopped and picked it up. "It doesn't look dangerous..." she said. "Unless you kicked the enchantment out of it." Okay she knew THAT was silly, but she was in a good mood today for some reason. Probably food. The food here was magnificent.

Theodore, okay. "I'm Aurora." She dropped the stone again and walked over to him. "Pals? That depends... do you plan on setting any more evil enchanted stones on me?" Because CLEARLY you didn't do that to people you wanted to be friends with. Duh.

"DON'T TOUCH IT, FOOL!" Theodore shrieked, raising both hands in the air like a maniac. He was completely milking this excuse for kicking a stone at her, but she seemed to be buying it, so he continued. "Errr.... yeah, maybe I did. I don't really know how to knock enchantments out of stones, though..." Cos like, he was only a first year and they weren't allowed to know stuff like that, apparently.

"Hi, Aurora." That was kind of a mouthful, but it was a little early in the relationship for nicknames, so he just nodded and smiled, like a good little boy. "Nope." Theo beamed reassuringly, "I would help PROTECT you rom enchanted stones, though." Hehehehe..

Theo the hero.<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Theodore Kinsley wrote:

"DON'T TOUCH IT, FOOL!" Theodore shrieked, raising both hands in the air like a maniac. He was completely milking this excuse for kicking a stone at her, but she seemed to be buying it, so he continued. "Errr.... yeah, maybe I did. I don't really know how to knock enchantments out of stones, though..." Cos like, he was only a first year and they weren't allowed to know stuff like that, apparently.

"Hi, Aurora." That was kind of a mouthful, but it was a little early in the relationship for nicknames, so he just nodded and smiled, like a good little boy. "Nope." Theo beamed reassuringly, "I would help PROTECT you rom enchanted stones, though." Hehehehe..

Theo the hero.<3

"I'm not a fool! I'm a detective!" Just like her daddy. Or she would be... eventually. "Which means I have to investigate. Yep. And so far all she'd discovered in her investigations was that this Theodore person was probably lying about the stone being enchanted. But it was a good idea for an adventure... like, superheroes or something. "Well I don't exactly know how to set things on fire and I still managed to set my brother's bed on fire by accident." Yep, magic. Though Kryspin had totally deserved it because he was an idiot. MHMM.

"Hi." She grinned at him, though part of her wanted to scowl at the boy for assuming she needed protecting. But then again, it could come in useful... maybe. "Hmmmmmm okay then." Yep. Friends now. For like, ever. Unless he turned out to be really annoying or something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:32 pm

"I'm not a fool! I'm a detective!" Just like her daddy. Or she would be... eventually. "Which means I have to investigate. Yep. And so far all she'd discovered in her investigations was that this Theodore person was probably lying about the stone being enchanted. But it was a good idea for an adventure... like, superheroes or something. "Well I don't exactly know how to set things on fire and I still managed to set my brother's bed on fire by accident." Yep, magic. Though Kryspin had totally deserved it because he was an idiot. MHMM.

"Hi." She grinned at him, though part of her wanted to scowl at the boy for assuming she needed protecting. But then again, it could come in useful... maybe. "Hmmmmmm okay then." Yep. Friends now. For like, ever. Unless he turned out to be really annoying or something...

A detective, huh? That could come in handy because Theodore was a secret SPY, ya know. He had all the gear at home. Granted, he usually played spies with Casper, he was sure that this Aurora girl could fill the post whilst he was at school. Surely Casper would find a quick replacement for him, too. The jerk. "Oh really? Then I suppose we better both keep an eye out on things around here." Cos obviously someone was trying to pelt them with enchanted stones.

Even though......... it was total rubbish and completely made up.

Minor details, though.
"HOW did you set your brother's bed on fire?" Theo was surprised at that. But only cos his mum and dad never ever let him loose with anything that could catch fire. It was called good parenting, they always said... hmmm?

YEAH. Theo offered out his fist for a BUMP. That was always the way to start a good friendship. "And you're in Slytherin, right?" He eyed her robes once again, "So am I!" He did feel a little warmer inside now that he knew SOMEONE.... so warm, he needed a snack. A chocolate frog maybe? He'd save it for later, in case Aurora started demanding one from him. HIS FROGS. HIS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Theodore Kinsley wrote:
A detective, huh? That could come in handy because Theodore was a secret SPY, ya know. He had all the gear at home. Granted, he usually played spies with Casper, he was sure that this Aurora girl could fill the post whilst he was at school. Surely Casper would find a quick replacement for him, too. The jerk. "Oh really? Then I suppose we better both keep an eye out on things around here." Cos obviously someone was trying to pelt them with enchanted stones.

Even though......... it was total rubbish and completely made up.

Minor details, though.
"HOW did you set your brother's bed on fire?" Theo was surprised at that. But only cos his mum and dad never ever let him loose with anything that could catch fire. It was called good parenting, they always said... hmmm?

YEAH. Theo offered out his fist for a BUMP. That was always the way to start a good friendship. "And you're in Slytherin, right?" He eyed her robes once again, "So am I!" He did feel a little warmer inside now that he knew SOMEONE.... so warm, he needed a snack. A chocolate frog maybe? He'd save it for later, in case Aurora started demanding one from him. HIS FROGS. HIS.

Keep an eye on things? Why did he think she was here? To learn? PFFT. "Of course!" Because who else would do it? The professors? No. They were too busy giving out LOADS of homework and stuff.

How? "I don't know, it was an accident." She shrugged. "It's like... I was trying to talk to him and he wasn't listening and I got angry and... bam. Fire." That was normal right? To do things with magic by accident? "Didn't you ever do magic by accident?" Was he SURE he belonged in Hogwarts? HMM?

What was he doing..? Aurora looked at his fist curiously... was she supposed to do that? Um... She touched her fist to his, hoping she was doing the right thing. Yes? Right. "Obviously, it's the best house!" DUH! Otherwise why would all her family be Slytherins, hmm?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Keep an eye on things? Why did he think she was here? To learn? PFFT. "Of course!" Because who else would do it? The professors? No. They were too busy giving out LOADS of homework and stuff.

How? "I don't know, it was an accident." She shrugged. "It's like... I was trying to talk to him and he wasn't listening and I got angry and... bam. Fire." That was normal right? To do things with magic by accident? "Didn't you ever do magic by accident?" Was he SURE he belonged in Hogwarts? HMM?

What was he doing..? Aurora looked at his fist curiously... was she supposed to do that? Um... She touched her fist to his, hoping she was doing the right thing. Yes? Right. "Obviously, it's the best house!" DUH! Otherwise why would all her family be Slytherins, hmm?!

Huh - this girl was kind of cool. It seemed to have taken him forever to find someone that was on the same wavelength as him, but maybe Aurora was that wave? Even if she WAS a girl. "I'm a spy, myself. I spy all the time at home with my brother...." If only Casp was a wizard, too...

o_______O

"You set things on fire when you get angry?" Something suddenly told Theodore that he SHOULDN'T be friends with this gril. He just scratched his head about the whole 'oblivious magic' talk. "I... no.... I just got a letter one day..." At least, he didn't THINK he'd done anything magical. Theodore was always a pretty special boy even before the whole wizard stuff.

Okay....... he needed to teach this girl stuff. Serious stuff.

"It's a fist bump. It's what cool people do." He held out his fist again for her, "Bump it." Like... IT WAS SO SELF-EXPLANATORY. Sheesh. Theodore beamed and giggled slightly, "Soooo totally the best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 am

Theodore Kinsley wrote:
Huh - this girl was kind of cool. It seemed to have taken him forever to find someone that was on the same wavelength as him, but maybe Aurora was that wave? Even if she WAS a girl. "I'm a spy, myself. I spy all the time at home with my brother...." If only Casp was a wizard, too...

o_______O

"You set things on fire when you get angry?" Something suddenly told Theodore that he SHOULDN'T be friends with this gril. He just scratched his head about the whole 'oblivious magic' talk. "I... no.... I just got a letter one day..." At least, he didn't THINK he'd done anything magical. Theodore was always a pretty special boy even before the whole wizard stuff.

Okay....... he needed to teach this girl stuff. Serious stuff.

"It's a fist bump. It's what cool people do." He held out his fist again for her, "Bump it." Like... IT WAS SO SELF-EXPLANATORY. Sheesh. Theodore beamed and giggled slightly, "Soooo totally the best."

A spy? "That's cool. We could have a team, like... of superheroes but... not." Which would be AWESOME. "Although, I'm not sure there's anyone else in this school cool enough for a team like that." So it might have to just be them two. Which was alright... meh.

Oh... "Well, only very rarely... haven't done it in ages." That wasn't weird! Loads of people did it... "You seriously never made stuff happen by accident? Are you sure you're a wizard?" Because EVERYONE she knew had had early signs of magic... "Didn't like, your parents wonder if you were magical or not?" They could have thought he was a squib or something...

A what? Fist bump? Hmm... Aurora eyed Theodore slightly before bumping her fist against his. "What exactly is it for?" Because it seemed pretty useless to her. But maybe it served a kind of purpose - like, a secret message or something? Did it? Maybe? Whatever... if it was what cool people did then Aurora would do it. Because Aurora was cooooool. And GOOD! He agreed about the house thing... well, of course he did - he was a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}   Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa} Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a lingering lurker (For Auroraaaa}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: