Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Coming Home EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Coming Home EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Coming Home EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Coming Home EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Coming Home EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Coming Home EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Coming Home EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Coming Home EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Coming Home EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Coming Home EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Coming Home EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Coming Home EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Coming Home EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Coming Home EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Coming Home EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Coming Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 am

Wade sat on the floor of the Slytherin Common Room. He was never very fond of this dimly lit environment, but he didn't feel like doing homework in his dorm, let alone in the Great Hall.
As he wrote down facts about Sirius Black for his History of Magic homework, he couldn't help but think of Ella, who had left only a few weeks ago because of a personal issue. In a way, he felt horrible that she had to go through this alone, but he had promised himself to be there for her when she finally came back.
"Ella." he said softly, "She's a great friend."
Without being able to keep his concentration on Sirius, he decided that it was time for a break. Standing up, he stretched a little, and started jogging in place.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:28 am

Coming around the corner Ella saw Wade...exercising but before that she heard him whisper something about her,she didn't quite catch it. She decided to give him a surprise since he still didn't know she had came back to Hogwarts.Stealthily, Ella breathed in then ran and jumped on Wade's back knocking them both to the floor. "WADE!!!" Ella shrieked excitingly. "I missed you!" She rolled off of him and laid on the floor giggling.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:34 am

As Wade jogged, something jumped on his back, knocking him down to the floor.
"Whoa!" he screamed, a little scared but not wanting to show it.
"WADE!!!" he heard someone shriek. "I missed you!"
He lay on his stomach for a couple of seconds, and eventually Ella, whose voice he had recognized, rolled off him and onto the floor.
"Well, that was an interesting way to let someone know you're here." Wade added, sitting up. She just laid on the floor, giggling, surprisingly happy. Her dark hair was everywhere, and she wouldn't stop giggling. At this point he couldn't control it anymore and he began laughing with her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:40 am

"Well, that was an interesting way to let someone know you're here." Wade said, sitting up. Ella met his eyes as she laughed and replied,"Well I do LOVE making grand entrances". Sitting up, she tried to smooth out her hair but it was probably terrible looking and dirt filled from the floor. She didn't care, she was with Wade! It was the best thing she's done in a while. Eventually she noticed Wade had began laughing too. She assumed he was just as excited as he was. Ella gave Wade a hug.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:53 am

As Wade laughed, he heard Ella say "Well I do LOVE making grand entrances".
He wasn't sure when she had sat up and stopped laughing, but he felt her wrap his arm around him. He stopped laughing immediately.
"Um," he began, somewhat uncomfortable, but then stopped himself and decided to hug her back.
He pulled away from the hug after a while, and looked at her in the eyes.
"You look a bit different." he told her. "A good different, though."
"Come, let's sit down on a softer thing." he told her as he led her to the couch in the middle of the Common Room. He sat on the edge of the couch, his arm on the armrest and his face towards Ella, and he just looked at her, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:00 am

"Um," he started and she was anxious to know what he was going to say, instead he just hugged her and then looked her in the eyes.
"You look a bit different." he added. "A good different, though."

"Thanks, my hair longer, or at least I think." Ella replied smiling.

"Come, let's sit down on a softer thing." he told her as he led her to the couch in the middle of the Common Room. She saw him sit on the edge of the couch, as he put his arm on the armrest and he looked at her

Ella took a seat beside Wade but not too close, she didn't want him to be uncomfortable. "Has anything been happening around here? How's classes?" Ella played with her hands and looked up to Wade.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:05 am

"Has anything been happening around here? How's classes?" she asked him, taking a seat close to him, but not too close to him.
"Not much really. Just the same stuff. Professor Clark has been absent, or so I guess. And Professor Vega is teaching us about Merpeople. I can't remember if you were there for that lesson or not." he told her, smiling a little as he said Professor Vega's name. "Although, I haven't really done homework for Professor Wayne," he changed the subject, "He asks weird questions, so I usually just write about anything. I don't even know if he's giving me any points at all for turning it in." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 am

"Not much really. Just the same stuff. Professor Clark has been absent, or so I guess. And Professor Vega is teaching us about Merpeople. I can't remember if you were there for that lesson or not." he told her, smiling. "Although, I haven't really done homework for Professor Wayne," she noticed the change of subject, "He asks weird questions, so I usually just write about anything. I don't even know if he's giving me any points at all for turning it in." he confessed.

Ella listened carefully at the run down of what's been going on. "Well, honestly, I wish I didn't have to take Professor Wayne's classes. I don't even think I'll be able catch up. How have you been Wade?" Ella replied turning the tables and asking about him. I wonder how much he missed me, she wonders
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:26 am

"Well, honestly, I wish I didn't have to take Professor Wayne's classes. I don't even think I'll be able catch up. How have you been Wade?" she replied.
Wade chuckled at her comment on Professor Wayne, "He's not that bad. He's just...he has high expectations of us which is good, I think. And you know, as a teacher, he doesn't suck," he told her, not surprised to compliment the man, as he'd done it before.
"I've been good I guess. Too much thinking about Mom and my good-for-nothing father." He admitted. "But, hey, we missed you." he told her, and he wasn't lying, Lucy and Wade had both missed her very much.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:31 am

"He's not that bad. He's just...he has high expectations of us which is good, I think. And you know, as a teacher, he doesn't suck," he told her."I've been good I guess. Too much thinking about Mom and my good-for-nothing father." He admitted. "But, hey, we missed you." he told her.

"Well yeah, but I feel like I'm being pressured to do good." Ella shrugged. "Aww, not thinking too many negative things I hope." she added,with a shy smile." It's always great to be missed." This makes her smile big, Wade actually missed her, her!!
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:33 am

"Well yeah, but I feel like I'm being pressured to do good." Ella shrugged. "Aww, not thinking too many negative things I hope." she added,with a shy smile." It's always great to be missed."
"I honestly think he just wants us to be great at some point in our lives. You know? And no, they're not too negative, just regular things that go through my mind." He replied.
"So how are you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 am

"I honestly think he just wants us to be great at some point in our lives. You know? And no, they're not too negative, just regular things that go through my mind." He replied.
"So how are you?" he asked.

"I could see where that would be useful, especially if I ever become Head of House."Ella laughed. "I've been fine for the most part, just a lot going through my mind. It kinda sucks being one of the only two left in your family." Ella shrugged looking a little sullen.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 am

"I could see where that would be useful, especially if I ever become Head of House."Ella laughed. "I've been fine for the most part, just a lot going through my mind. It kinda sucks being one of the only two left in your family."
He could understand where she was coming from. "Where's Ellie?" he suddenly asked, realizing that Ella's younger sister was not around yet,
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:44 am

"Where's Ellie?" he suddenly asked. Ella's eyes dropped, "She's around somewhere.I'm just not sure where.Knowing her, she's sleeping or eating. How that child stays so small, I have no clue" Ella smiled.

OOC: Ellie's not with us no more in real life Sad but as of right now I plan to keep her here and just take over her account.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 am

"She's around somewhere.I'm just not sure where.Knowing her, she's sleeping or eating. How that child stays so small, I have no clue" Ella smiled, although a bit uncomfortable by his question.
"Oh, well I'd like to see her soon." he responded.
"Hey, not trying to be rude or to offend you in any way, but what will happen to you and Ellie during breaks and vacation? I mean, where will you go?" he suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:29 am

"Oh, well I'd like to see her soon." he responded."Hey, not trying to be rude or to offend you in any way, but what will happen to you and Ellie during breaks and vacation? I mean, where will you go?" he suddenly asked.

Stunned by his question Ella responded," I never thought about that. I guess we'll ask if we could stay here or maybe even with Professor Vega, but that's unlikely."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Ellie had been sleeping for awhile now and was on her way to the common area when she heard voices. She was just about to turn the corner but instead decided to hide. She heard what sounded like a boy and a girl then quickly realized it was Wade and her sister.
"Oh, well I'd like to see her soon." he paused and she assumed he was talking about her."Hey, not trying to be rude or to offend you in any way, but what will happen to you and Ellie during breaks and vacation? I mean, where will you go?"
She could tell this froze Ella up. After a brief pause she heard Ella respond," I never thought about that. I guess we'll ask if we could stay here or maybe even with Professor Vega, but that's unlikely."

Upon hearing Ella say this, Ellie shrunk to the floor still managing to stay out of sight and let out a fairly quiet sob. It was true. They were really orphans and had nowhere else to go but Hogwarts. She brought her knees to her chest and kept her face buried in her robes so she would keep quiet as she struggled to hear the rest of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Ella was clearly stunned by his question, and the look on her face made him regret asking it.
"I never thought about that. I guess we'll ask if we could stay here or maybe even with Professor Vega, but that's unlikely."
Wade knew that Professor Vega would help them, no matter what it meant. But he wasn't sure if there were any laws against students living with Professors or if that meant she had to adopt them.
"I think she'll do anything to help you. Professor Vega is the nicest teacher I know. She really cares about us, which I really like." he could go on and on about how much he liked her and her class, but he stopped himself.
"Or, maybe you and Ellie could spend Christmas break with me and Lucy?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 pm

"I think she'll do anything to help you. Professor Vega is the nicest teacher I know. She really cares about us, which I really like.Or, maybe you and Ellie could spend Christmas break with me and Lucy?" Ella brightened up. Would he and Lucy really allow that? Would the headmaster allow it? "Thanks Wade!" Ella smiled.Suddenly she heard what sounded like a sob from around the corner. "Did you hear that?" Ella asked standing up.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 am

"Did you hear that?" Ella asked, suddenly standing up.
Wade had no idea what she was talking about, but decided to follow her.
"Hear what?" he asked as he also jumped to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Wade looked puzzled for a second. "Hear what?" he asked as he also jumped to his feet.

"It sounded like someone's here." Ella replied suspiciously moving closer to Wade. She hoped she didn't look as scared as she was. She was not a big fan of people being hidden or surprising her.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:07 am

"It sounded like someone's here." Ella said.
She looked scared, and Wade didn't want to seem like a scaredy cat.
"I'll go check." He said in his most confident voice. As he walked around the corner he discovered a smaller version of Ella. She had the same eyes, the same dark hair, and the same sad look as the girl he had been sitting next to only a few seconds before. It was Ellie.
"Hey Ellie." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 am

Ellie heard footsteps and she held her breath. Then she heard someone,"Hey Ellie." She jumped and froze before she slowly looked up and saw Wade. "Uhm...hi." she said in a soft,quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 am

Turning to Ella, Wade said, "It's just Ellie." and walked back to his spot on the couch. He wasn't sure why but he felt like Ella and her sister needed some time alone, so he picked up his books and materials and excused himself.
"I'm very glad to see you're back Ellie," he hugged her, "but I've got stuff to do so I'll see you later."
With a smile, he said goodbye to Ella and walked to his dormitory, ready to actually do homework.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 am

Ella watched Wade hug Ellie and then turned to go do some homework. "Bye Wade." Ella casually waved goodbye knowing she'd see him soon.

Ella turned to Ellie. "What's up? Don't even think about saying nothing because I know it's something, your face shows you've been crying.Come over here and sit with me." Ella patted the spot beside her realising Wade knew they needed time to talk. She wondered if he knew something was up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next