Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levi Archer

Levi Archer

Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer Empty
PostSubject: Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer   Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer ProfessionApplication_zpsdad64429
Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer 19s5f8

Full Name: Levi Paul Archer

Profession: Hollyhead Harpies' Healer

Education: Levi went to school at Hogwarts - he was in Gryffindor and achieved grades just high enough to go on to do a Healing degree. Levi then did a four year vocation in the art of Healing, achieving yet another satisfactory grade in this. (I don't know if you have a university of sorts here, but I'll go with whatever institute it would be that would offer Healing training.)

N.E.W.T.S:
Potions - Outstanding
Transfiguration - Exceeds Expectations
Herbology - Exceeds Expectations
Charms - Exceeds Expectations
Defence Against the Dark Arts - Exceeds Expectations

Qualifications:
Degree in Healing (or whatever equivalent you use here)
Hands on experience in the A&E ward at St Mungos (five years)

Purpose:
Levi always wanted to be a Quidditch player - but he was turned down at the age of eighteen. From that point, Levi decided to help others, and has trained hard for the last nine years to get to the job he's always wanted. (this would be at the point of age twenty seven - making him an established Healer in the team by now).

Activity:
Whenever Jo posts on my site, I promised to post here xD

Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer Nbt8xd
Levi muttered softly to himself – words of little meaning to anyone other than those in the Healing profession – his wand was pressed against the witch’s arm before him, his face contorted with concentration in that moment. The squeals of pain from the witch before him was enough to make any other man feel queasy, but Levi knew the sounds like any other.

Pain.

Pain was not a new concept to him, it probably would never become as scary to him as it had been the first night he’d been on A&E, but he knew that he had to work fast. “You’re gonna be okay.” He added once the spell he’d spoken was finished, another shriek of pain. Excellent, Levi thought to himself, realising that was probably not the best thought to have, but having it no less. The shriek was simply because the bone was now refusing in the witch’s arm, and it was a very painful process.

Two…

One…

The anguished sounds ceased, the witch’s sweating brow furrowed, and Levi gave her a small smile that verged on a smirk at his triumph. “How are you feeling?” He asked softly, flexing the arm as a cheer came from above them.

“Much better now…” Eva replied, giving him a thankful smile. For a moment, it looked like she was going to get up, remount her broom.

“I don’t think so!” Levi said firmly, putting a hand on her shoulder and pushing her back down on the bench. “Your game is over for today. But I’ll get you back in to training in the next couple of days. That was a bad break!” Levi told her, checking the arm once more and then nodding to himself. “Couple o’ days rest, then you’ll be good as new.”

It was the perk of the job, really. Fixing the players up, and getting a front row ticket to every game. Levi couldn’t really ask for much more… not really.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer   Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Accepted Very Happy

Do you Just want him to be healer for the team, or maybe also St mungos OR something else more general on the side so you have more threading opportunities? Just a thought, either way is fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Levi Archer

Levi Archer

PostSubject: Re: Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer   Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:44 pm

I suppose he could do shifts at the A&E still, yeah!

Didn't want to over do the app, but if that's available, that's cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer   Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Done deal Very Happy that way your options are open Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer   Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer Empty

Back to top Go down

Levi Archer - Hollyhead Harpies' Healer
Page 1 of 1