Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Ball? (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Ball? (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Ball? (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Ball? (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Ball? (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Ball? (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Ball? (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Ball? (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Ball? (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Ball? (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Ball? (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Ball? (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Ball? (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Ball? (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Ball? (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Ball? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

A Ball? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Ball? (Open)   A Ball? (Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Carmen actually did found about ball just a few days before it was happening, like three days before it. She at first was sure she won't go there but at the end she wanted to check it out. What kind of event is that ball, she have really never been on school ball like thing. She decided it like one day before the ball. So finding the dress and mask for  it wasn't really that easy task now but she managed to do it.

She soon walked down from the Ravenclaw tower to the main floor, where was The Great Hall. It did took time but she managed to do it. She didn't really wear very high heels, for her something like 3cm or so was high enough, she didn't really wanna break her legs. Her dress wasn't really long one either, it was actually short one, she didn't really like long dresses and she barely did wear even any dresses and these were mostly short ones. Also she was wearing one simple red mask on her face, since it was needed here. She soon walked into the Great Hall and she saw here and there a people. Girl didn't really knew anyone in here, well she really didn't had any friends in Hogwarts. She sighed and looked around. Girl soon walked over snack bar and looked what they did offer there.

Carmen's Dress::
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

A Ball? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ball? (Open)   A Ball? (Open) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:16 pm

To say that Ariel was excited for this was absolutely an understatement. Not only was parties and excuses to get into beautiful dresses absolutely wonderful, Hunter was coming. Or so he'd said. He was very busy, so Ariel really appreciated that he took the time to come and be back at Hogwarts for a night of well mannered frivolity, as some professors had remarked specifically on. It was a pretty big deal, since this was the first time -in Ariel's memory- that the professors were behind the arrangement, and not to mention that all the students would be at Hogwarts, since it wasn't a break or anything. So, superexcited that she'd get to see Hunter again, and that this was probably going to be the biggest party she'd been to yet, she went into the quick routine of showering and grooming, walking around in the dormitory in her bathrobe, her dress lying neatly on her bed.

So dressing up and all that wasn't actually Ariel's style, but today, wearing a dress seemed to bring with the promise of so many other wonderful things, and Ariel couldn't really quite grasp why. She did like parties. She really did. And some dresses actually were comfortable, but this night, something was different. It was bigger than just a party, but Ariel couldn't put her finger on why. Shrugging it off for the moment, Ariel looked at the clock and saw it was time to get ready. For her at least; she was the slowest dresser of them all. So she dried her hair with a quick spell and set it up in a messy -but stylish- bun. She probably spent more time on her hair than she normally would have and was yet again struck with the thought: why? And then she just couldn't wait any longer.

She got into her outfit and put on the blue mask. At first it felt really uncomfortable, but after adjusting it right, and making it sit right with her hair, she finally nodded, satisfied with the way she looked. Well, as satisfied as she probably would ever be. She left the dormitory in a hurry to see what it looked like in the Great Hall, but walking all those stairs became a bother in high heels, so she kicked them off and ran down barefoot, her dress flowing behind her, making her feel like a princess, which, once again, made her feel better when it normally wouldn't have. When she stood by the entrance to the Great Hall she landed on this decision: today was a weird day. And that was that. She got back into her shoes and finally stepped over the treshold to the most amazing she'd ever seen the Great Hall. It wasn't that it had never been perfect before, it most certainly had been. But this time, it was so elegant, and it was clear to her that this was the workings of an adult, not some glittery obsessed 13-year-old. She had enjoyed setting up the hall with Darcy for Christmas that one time, but this just blew it all away. It was so Halloween like, but the cobwebs were beautiful - which was not a word Ariel would normally use for anything spiders made.

Despite the beauty of the hall, it took no more than 20 seconds for Ariel to notice the snackbar. She almost laughed at herself, and finally felt like something could still be normal. She made her way over and saw a girl from Ravenclaw that Ariel had only seen around this year. But she looked to be older than a first year. Maybe being Head Girl just made it easier for Ariel to notice people. Anyway, she walked over to the girl, who was wearing the most gorgeous dress Ariel had ever seen on a young girl. "Hello!" she said happily, confidently extending her hand. "I'm Ariel. Ariel Wilde. I don't think I've met you yet?" She hoped she was right. She took half a moment to look around the room in search of anyone who'd look like Hunter, but she didn't see him. He probably hadn't arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

A Ball? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ball? (Open)   A Ball? (Open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Carmen was looking at snack table and wondered what to get there. Most foods and drinks were basically same as in Norway but there was also differences in them. At the end she just took here and there something to eat and then for drink she did take a just plain water. She didn't really want anything else right now. When someone suddenly came here and began to talk with her then she looked towards the person. She listened what she said.

"Oh, hello," she said first. "I'm Carmen Gonzales, I did transfer here yeah. I used to be Durmstrang student. And I'm in second year here," she said to the girl with a small smile on her face. It would be nice if they can become friends or at least someone who Carmen knows around school since girl barely knows anyone here. She needs to make friends. "You are in what year and house?" she asked there now. She sucked at guessing which house someone was or what year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Ball? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ball? (Open)   A Ball? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ball? (Open)
Page 1 of 1