Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Start of Something Great... EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Start of Something Great... EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Start of Something Great... EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Start of Something Great... EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Start of Something Great... EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Start of Something Great... EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Start of Something Great... EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Start of Something Great... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Start of Something Great... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Start of Something Great... EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Start of Something Great... EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Start of Something Great... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Start of Something Great... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Start of Something Great... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Start of Something Great... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Start of Something Great...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

The Start of Something Great... Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm

This is my first fan-fic..

Part One:

Last edited by Ella Fontayne on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Wow! This is good! Smile But just curious, is this the Wade Malfoy, our friend, our someother imaginary Wade? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 pm

It's just a fan-fiction that I wrote. I couldn't think of any other names for boys so Wade inspired me. Razz As far as Ellie, it was supposed to be Ella but I kept mistyping it so I left it alone. Ella is being portrayed by Ella so whenever you see the name just think of Ella. Smile

PS- I'm working on rewriting the first part to drag it out more and add more parts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 am

@Shah That's exactly what I thought when I read it! Although I do love Wade, I find it sort of....awkward....to see Ella and Wade as a couple. Not trying to bring you down Ella! It's just weird.

Writing-wise, well, you know I told you I loved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Haha. I bet everyone, who read this, thought that Lucy. Razz But it's not true, says Ella. So let's just keep our heads down.

Wait.....did Wade read this? Razz If he did, then PLEASE tell me his reaction Lucy. No offence intended Ella. Just trying to discover the truth. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 am

Completely changed the whole thing just to screw around with everyones heads. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 am

I did read it! It was sort of awkward but I put it aside and looked at it more professionally. I liked it very much, and I'm not even into fanfiction Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Great...   The Start of Something Great... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something Great...
Page 1 of 1