Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A need to escape...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

A need to escape... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

"Lumos!" said Selene's soft voice. A very bright light shone from her wand's tip and she pointed it up toward the branch above her.
"Ella Fontayne, Lucy Malfoy. Come down, Now." she said, for the first time sounding like a real teacher.
As the girls reluctantly came down, she looked at both of them straight in the eye.
"I am very disappointed in you." she informed them, "To wander off into the forest is such a dangerous thing to do, that will have consequences. I thought I made that clear." she told the girls, illuminating their guilty faces.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

"Lumos!" said Professor Vega's soft voice. A very bright light shone from her wand's tip and she pointed it up toward the branch above her.
"Ella Fontayne, Lucy Malfoy. Come down, Now." she said, with a harsh tone.
They tried to hide but couldn't. Ella slid down the tree then levitated Lucy down.
"I am very disappointed in you." she informed them, "To wander off into the forest is such a dangerous thing to do, that will have consequences. I thought I made that clear." she told them,keeping their faces lit.

"I'm sorry Professor. It was my fault. Lucy just followed me afraid that I would do something. I was planning on finding a way to get to Ellie. The forest calmed me down quite a lot. My emotions were raging and I was bottling them up and the forest makes me feel better." Ella gave a sympathetic look to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 pm

"I'm sorry Professor. It was my fault. Lucy just followed me afraid that I would do something. I was planning on finding a way to get to Ellie. The forest calmed me down quite a lot. My emotions were raging and I was bottling them up and the forest makes me feel better." Ella confessed.
Selene couldn't help but feel bad for the girl, after all, in such a short time she had been through so much.
"Listen, both of you, I understand, believe it or not, but I just can't have you wandering around without receiving consequences." She told them, "You will both meet me in my office after class. We will talk this through and decide what you will do to recover the points taken. Meanwhile," she hesitated, "20 points off Slytherin." she felt bad for taking points off, but she had to. It wouldn't be fair to the other students, and hopefully, they would all learn a lesson.
"Now, go. Back to the Common Room. I will walk you there." she motioned for them to move forward, lighting up the path for the girls.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

"Listen, both of you, I understand, believe it or not, but I just can't have you wandering around without receiving consequences." She told them, "You will both meet me in my office after class. We will talk this through and decide what you will do to recover the points taken. Meanwhile," she paused, "20 points off Slytherin."
"Now, go. Back to the Common Room. I will walk you there." she motioned for them to move forward, lighting up the path for the girls.

"I'm sorry Lucy. I'm sorry Professor." Ella said solemnly with tears in her eyes. She hung her head and began the long walk back to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:05 am

"Lumos!" said a soft voice. "Ella Fontayne, Lucy Malfoy. Come down, Now." Professor Vega said, quite harshly.
Lucy was brought down by Ella, and then Professor Vega spoke again, "I am very disappointed in you." she informed them, "To wander off into the forest is such a dangerous thing to do, that will have consequences. I thought I made that clear."

"I'm sorry Professor. It was my fault. Lucy just followed me afraid that I would do something. I was planning on finding a way to get to Ellie. The forest calmed me down quite a lot. My emotions were raging and I was bottling them up and the forest makes me feel better." Ella confessed, and Lucy couldn't do say anything. It was the second time she had gotten in trouble, and she was beginning to not like it.
"Listen, both of you, I understand, believe it or not, but I just can't have you wandering around without receiving consequences." She told them, "You will both meet me in my office after class. We will talk this through and decide what you will do to recover the points taken. Meanwhile," she hesitated, "20 points off Slytherin."
Lucy was speechless.
"Now, go. Back to the Common Room. I will walk you there." Professor Vega motioned for them to move forward, lighting up the path for them.
"I'm sorry Lucy. I'm sorry Professor." Ella said solemnly with tears in her eyes.
"It's alright," Lucy comforted her.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 am

"It's alright," Lucy comforted her.

"I'm glad you think so. I don't, it's all my fault. Wade, and all the other Slytherins are going to be angry with me." Ella said with a certain bite in her voice. She wasn't trying to sound mean towards Lucy but it came across that way. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean. It's just..." she sighed," nevermind. It's no use." She allowed herself to finally release the tears she'd been blinking back. She went quiet and you could hear nothing but the sounds of their shallow breaths and the crunching of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 am

"I'm glad you think so. I don't, it's all my fault. Wade, and all the other Slytherins are going to be angry with me." Ella said bitterly. Lucy didn't know how to respond to that. It wasn't like when Wade got upset, with him, she always knew what to say and do. But this was Ella, and she didn't know anything about dealing with her in such situations, so she kept quiet.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean. It's just..." Ella apologized," nevermind. It's no use."
Lucy held back her hurt ego as she walked in front of Professor Vega, until Ella began crying again. Lucy put her hand on Ella's shoulder, and simply walked alongside her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:25 am

Ella felt Lucy put her arm around her as if to comfort her. She looked at Lucy and saw she was trying to hold back how hurt she was. Ella felt bad about hurting her new friend so she returned Lucy's motion and put her arm around her also. She didn't dare to speak for the rest of the trip, afraid she might say something else she'd regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A need to escape...   A need to escape... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A need to escape...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2