Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Not Love Letters (Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

Not Love Letters (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Not Love Letters (Victoria)   Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:33 am

Victoria,

GREETINGS FROM NORWAY! Dang, everything is beautiful here. There are so many trees, Victoria! So many! Wait. I think i started this letter wrong....

I am sorry for not saying goodbye in person but meeehhhh. I mean, I called and your mom was very nice. How is Anthony, by the way? And Ariel? And Matthew...? Could you check up on him? Just....make sure he doesn't set anything important on fire. I would hate to find out my brother has been expelled!

Okay, but seriously, the trees here in Norway are soooo beautiful, Victoria! So beautiful! I have so many feelings, so many. I may even have to start writing poems about these trees, because they truly are masterpieces.

Anyway, I get it if you're angry with me, but I would appreciate a reply very much. I'd rather have you yell at me and tell me I'm a shit than have you not talk to me at all. : )

Your friend,
Ollie.

P.S. BUT SERIOUSLY, THESE TREES. YOU HAVE TO SEE THEM.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Not Love Letters (Victoria)   Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Dear Ollie,

But why did you leave? My mom told me that you called and said you were leaving. But I thought it was a joke! That someone was playing a prank on me or something. And oh my gosh... Norway! It sounds so beautiful. And so far away. But I forgive you for not telling me. I understand that you probably had a lot of packing to do and you needed to say your goodbyes to your family first. So it's ok.

I will miss you! But I am glad that you are happy there. At least you sound very happy. Are you? And if you write poems about trees, send me one! If you are going to grow up to be a famous poet who only ever wrote about trees then I require a copy of your first masterpiece. Oh and make sure that it is singed too. 

Anthony is fine, he is working. He makes it home sometimes to visit us, but that's not very often. He told me that he enjoys his job, which is in itself a miracle and a blessing. So I guess he is happy. So are everyone else. And don't worry about Matthew, I will keep an eye on him. Hopefully, with my supervision, he won't sent anything on fire. Or at least nothing that is too valuable. 

But again, how are you? Have you made any new friends? How are the professors there and the classes? And oh my gosh I bet the library is just beautiful! Tell me everything as soon as you get a change to write again.

Missing you,

Victoria
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Not Love Letters (Victoria)   Not Love Letters (Victoria) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Victoria!

You replied! : D

I left for many reasons, but mostly the experience. I mean, Durmstrang is so different from Hogwarts, I think they shouldn't even be in the same category. But, did you know Durmstrang taught Dark Arts? I say taught because according to some guy the class was banned. I can't remember why or how, because I learned it a Norwegian Culture meeting a few days ago. Oh! And, oh my gosh, I need to rant about this! Almost every single young student - I'm talkingb about 11-13 year olds - is sooooooo snobby and ridiculousy spoiled. I mean, they literally think they are better than everyone else. The kid who organized the Culture meeting isn't very chill, he's more or less as bratty as everyone else. This older guy - the one who told me about the dark arts - made some suggestions and the organizer called him AND Germany the Douchy of Assland, and Assland. Please! The little guy cannot be more than 12! And the older guy just took the blows! He retaliated a bit, but overall he just took them. I was a bit disappointed, really, because that was just RUDE. And everyone is like that! Everyone! D:

Yes, packing. That was a load of fun. LIES, IT WAS BORING! The sorting was cool, though. I got sorted with all the first years, so as you cam imagine there wasn't any difference in height or body mass : ) But, I got sorted into Folkvang, which is the house of the brave or something along those lines. And, I'm relatively happy. On accasions I have something really, really amazing to tel you or Matthew and then I remember I won't see you at lunch and that makes me quite sad, to be honest. But, I can sometimes tell Martha-Louise. Oh! I haven't tols you about her! She's a girl I met on my first few days, very pretty and very American. She's pretty cool, so I like her a lot. Probably my one and only friend here. And, I will take lots and lots of pictures of the trees, and write lots of poems, and send them to you! If you want them signed you're gonna have to hand over 10 galleons.

But, how are you? I mean, from the time I asled you in the last letter until now? : P What does Anthony do again? Curse breaker? I'm glad he enoys it, though! And have you decided on a career? Please don't quit school, it is your last year! Thanks for keeping an eye on my brother, he was pretty...um, hurt when I left him. I miss him a lot, but I haven't worked up the nerve to write to him yet. I definitely want to, though. Actually, don't hit me but I haven't been to the library yet. I've been exploring outside that the library doesn't sound very appealing at the moment! And how are YOUR classes? And your friends?

Always missing you,
Oliver.

P.S. Sorry, I wrote a lot. AND ALSO, I JUST REMEMBERED, I GREW. I GREW 2 INCHES AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED : D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Love Letters (Victoria)   Not Love Letters (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Love Letters (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1