Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Halle
First Year
First Year
Caleb Halle

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw, Year I

True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Caleb took a quick look over the letter that he received as he walked into the shop. Of course he was excited to go to school, but robes had always seemed a bit old-fashioned. Why on earth could he not wear normal clothes? At least they were plain and black, he thought to himself. His grandmother trailed behind him quickly, probably thinking back to the days she came here for her Hogwarts robes.

After a short wait, Caleb was being fitted for his first set of black robes, standing perfectly still while pins and needles were stabbed here and there. He'd always hated clothes shopping, and this did nothing but reinforce his belief. Looking around the shop slowly, he did find the displays interesting. In all his recent reading on magic, he still couldn't understand the dress robes that people wore - who would, in their right mind, put something like that onto their bodies? At least the muggles had some sense, suits and ties were somewhat comfortable, and looked fairly sleek...

The remainder of his fitting went quite well, however he did find the amount of time required in this particular store to be slightly obnoxious. Perhaps now he could find his way to Flourish and Blott's, a particularly dazzling stock of magical texts, his grandmother assured him. It was during this particular train of thought that he walked directly into the wall on the side of the door, attempting to leave, and fell straight onto his behind.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Well Jessica had grown out of her previous robes so she needed new one. It was first year when she came here by herself. Her mother had other things to do. She was already 15 and her mother trusted her. Anyways she walked into robes shop and saw there one young boy trying there robea on, probably first time. That remind when she did it first tike, that made her smile. It was funny day. She had came here with grandparents who she didn't know at all until day when she got letter. Now after all these 4 years they have grown so much closer.

She looked around shop and waited her turn. "Hello! First time here, right?" She asked from that boy now when he was finished and kt was her turn to go through fitting. That person now measured her and did all other things around. She stayed put and wondered same time where she could next. "I grow out from my previous robes, so I need new one," she told there why she was here this time. She smiled and wondered if that boy is filling to maybe shop with her. Since shopping all alone was noring at least for her since she had no company at all. That's why she might have began talking with stranger, what is rare for her.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Halle
First Year
First Year
Caleb Halle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:55 am

Caleb rose from the floor quickly, brushing off the dirt (along with some of his dignity), and turned to face the fourth-year. His grandmother was nowhere to be seen, apparently off looking at dress gowns. She probably left him to talk to the girl, she'd always been a proponent of him making more friends than he had (read: 0). He took a breath, and spoke somewhat softly, "I-... Yes, it's my first time. I'm Caleb!" Giving her a quick look, he assumed she'd been in Hogwarts a number of years. Perhaps they could be friends?

This all brought to surface Caleb's nervousness about being sorted - he was horrified that he could end up in ANY of the houses. The hat could, at least, let you narrow one of them out of the equation. Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw would all be bearable. Should he be sorted into Hufflepuff, his grandparents would most assuredly be furious.

Thinking back to the nice girl in front of him, Caleb made the decision to be a sociable person. He stuck out his hand awkwardly, attempting a handshake. "What's, uh... What's your name?" Sociability, at least, could guarantee you something other than a life of social exile, even if you're sorted away from your friends. People in Hogwarts did talk outside of their house, right? Maybe he'd ask the girl later, it seemed like a question that's not proper when you first meet someone. She did, however, seem like a genuinely nice girl. It was at that moment he decided. They'd be friends, after all. How fickle, the mind of an eleven-year-old.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:24 am

Jessica looked at thaf boy and nodded her head. She wasn't really sure what to say next. She looked at that person who did her robes fitting since that she had stabbed her with pins and needles. It did hurt a bit. "Stop stabbing me with pins and needles, it hurts," she told to told to that person now there. Soon she was also done and she was glad that she didn't have to stay still anymorw there. She looked back at boy when he asked her name.

"I'm Jessica Kim," she said and did take the his hand. She did shake it for few seconds and then let go. She smiled ay hik. He seemed like nice and good boy. "Well if you wanna know anything, the you can just ask. I'm gonna answer so honestly as I can," she told to boy now. "Oh and it's nice to meet you, Caleb," she said with a smile on her face. She herself had just a few friens, not more than five. Never hurts to make some more friends. "You are here with you guardian, right?" She had to ask it to he sure for sure. Most of times when people came here first tike they had guardian or parents with them.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Halle
First Year
First Year
Caleb Halle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 am

Caleb smiled at the girl's polite demeanor, relieved that the first other Hogwarts student he had met was actually quite nice. He smiled slightly, and thought about what he wanted to ask the girl - an invitation to ask questions was something Caleb rarely passed up, and one should not ask a question without first mentally preparing one's self. "I-... I, uh, wanted to know about the..."He trailed off, looking around slowly. Confident that his grandmother was still out of sight, he continued in a lower voice, nearly whispering. "I wanted to ask about the Sorting. Is it really that, uh... That bad?" His voice trembled just thinking about it, and he desperately hoped that the girl could provide some advice, and perhaps quell his fears.

He spoke a quick-paced, and brief, addendum, "Also, uh, yes. I'm here with my grandmother, Rowan. She's a very nice lady and I think she ran away to look at the dress gowns but I'm not entirely sure!" Caleb attempted a smile at the end of that, and it most assuredly came out as a half-hearted grin. His mind was still on the impending doom of the Sorting, and his eyes were fixed on Jessica, awaiting some sort of response.

Inside his newly-fitted robes, he grasped his wand firmly. Of course, he couldn't use it at all, and his grandparents would take it away as soon as he got home - to be sure he didn't try to, until Hogwarts. He was only allowed to carry it here because it needed to fit into his robes firmly, and needed to be fit in.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:24 am

Jessica smiled at boys question. It wasn't a funny question for sure but she didn't except something like that for sure. She thought what to say for few seconds. "Well... it's not that bad for sure. At first you just might be surprised that some old hat speaks with you through your mind. But after few seconds you get used with it. That hat just tries to figure out what kind of wizard you are in what house you belong to," she told there now to boy. She didn't find sorting bad thing for sure. She could have almost placed into Ravenclaw but since she was so shy hat decided that Hufflepuff would be better for her. "So you don't have to be afraid of sorting. Nothing bad won't happen. I'm sure you would be sorted into right house. Hat sorts you by personality traits and yeah it won't hurt at all," she told there to Caleb now.

"Oh good. It's better than coming alone. My mother couldn't come. She had to work and also my grandparents were busy today. So I'm alone here. Anyways I'm sure your grandma is some where around here. She couldn't leave you in this store alone," she told to boy now with a weak smile. She looked at mirror and saw the robes what she was wearing right now. It didn't look so bad at all for sure. Even if she would pefer something else, like dress, muggles one actually. Also jeans or skirt was better. Actually under her robes today was one yellow summer dress.

Well she used to be shy but now lately she talks freely with people and isn't afraid of talking with them. She is more braver than four years ago. People can change if they want actually. She was glad that she wasn't so shy and awkward around peoole anymore, that way was so much easier to make friends. Even if she didn't always trust everyone so easily.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Halle
First Year
First Year
Caleb Halle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:38 am

Caleb smiled at the girl's answer, feeling a bit less nervous. He felt a true appreciation to the girl, the first person to be a truly nice and supportive to him. The first person in Hogwarts, anyways. He'd been very anxious to meet students, and Jessica had quelled some of his bigger fears. As he listened to her, his demeanor very obviously relaxed, some of his stiffness dissipating. "Thanks, Jessica!" he said, grinning. He looked towards the floor as he spoke, obviously embarased. "You're really nice to me, as someone you just met." His cheeks flushed slightly as he quickly looked back up at the girl.

Shuffling awkwardly in his robes, he laughed slightly as she spoke of his grandmother. "Yeah, she's around here somewhere..." He looked at her, admiring the way her robes fit her so naturally. He took a minute to look at his own a bit more, disappointed that he couldn't wear his regular clothes to school. The robes didn't fit him well at all. Caleb fidgeted a bit with the way they were hanging on him, taking a moment to brush him fingers over the Hogwarts crest sewn into them. He was lost in thought again, the fact that it was official - he was accepted to Hogwarts. He was a true student of magic. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Jessica smiled back at boy. "You're Welcome," she said there now back to her. She liked to help others lately and she had realized it was better than sit in corner and ignore everyone. She wondered in what house this boy will end up. She was some how sure that he won't be slytherin but couldn't be sure about it. She knows that when school starts she will know then. "Well. I'm nice always. I don't wamna make enemies with out no reason. Also I don't have many friends. So it's nice to talk with someone out of family for awhile," she told to boy now with a weak smile.

"Well... yeah. I wish I had came with someone, not alone" she told to her now with weak smile. She looked at mirror now. To her these robes did fit for sure. Soon after that she took the robes off and was now wearing her yellow dress there. She smiled at her reflection there. She had grown up well. She bought her robes soon after that. She looked around shop and smiled. She jad so many memories here from past years. She can member her first time. She was dragges to her by her grandparents basically. They were one who told to her to do robe fitting. At first she hated that what she was wearing and thought they don't fit for her but after years her opinion have changed. Now she still yet doesn't like robes but at least they fit to het and she looks good in them.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Halle
First Year
First Year
Caleb Halle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Caleb finished tugging on his robes. His grandmother had reappeared, after paying for his robes and probably getting some new ones of her own. Caleb smiled at the girl. "Well, I really hope we get to see each other at Hogwarts..." he said slowly, coming to the realization that other than Jessica, he had no friends at this school. Spending all his time there come the start of the term, and he had no idea who anyone was. He had to keep the friends he made.

He looked at the girl sadly. " Jessica Kim, this is my grandmother, Rowan Bennett. I probably have to go soon. It was nice to mee- " when his grandmother interrupted him, "Caleb, dear, be a gentleman and invite this young lady to get some ice cream with us! Don't be rude."

Caleb's eyes lit up, and he spoke quickly, "Thank you granny!" And, turning to Jessica he attempted to be somewhat cordial. "My grandmother has informed me that you are invited to get some ice cream with us! What do you say?!" Caleb's smile overtook his face as he awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Jessica smiled at the boy and nodded her head. "I hope we can see each others around school too," she told to her with a smile. She really was glad to have some friends in school. She didn't mind it if they were younger or not from her. She was glad to have friends who didn't think badly about her.

She smiled. "Nice meet you, mrs Bennett," she said politely to her. Well she just was polite girl. She was raised to be it but she couldn't always be polite to people who weren't nice or polite to her. She heard what his grandma said and heard him ask basically same thing. "It's nice to meet you too, Caleb," she told first and then thought about that offer.

"Well, one ice cream won't do anything bad. Sure we can go and have it together," she told then with a smile. She wasn't lately that big fun of ice cream. She just couldn't afford it so much so she made deal that she won't eat it much. "Let's go then to get some ice cream," she said and was ready to leave the shop.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Halle
First Year
First Year
Caleb Halle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Rowan poked Caleb again, motioning to the door. He looked at Jessica, and smiled. "Okay! I have to go now and get a couple other things but I'll be done soon!" He turned towards the door, practically skipping his way there. His robes had been bought, he had his wand, he had his potion supplies, all that was left now was books! Merely the thought of buying a bunch of new books and then going to have ice cream with a friend was great. He turned when he reached the door, waving to Jessica. He'd already decided that, no matter what, he would find her in Hogwarts and they would be great friends.

"I'll meet you there after I buy books! I shouldn't be more than a half hour." Caleb called to Jessica, laughing as he said it. The trip to Diagon Alley had been a success, after all. Only onwards and upwards from here! With that, he turned and pranced his way out of the store, ready to face the walls of books and then get to know his friend more.

As Caleb walked out of Madam Malkin's, he waved through the window to Jessica. He couldn't help but feel jealous once more about her well-fitted robes. Maybe one day he'd be as confident as her, he thought to himself. Problems for another day, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Jessica nodded her head now there. "Sure. Take your time and I'll see you in ice cream shop," she told and waved then back at him. The boy seemed nice and she couldn't wait to get him known better. She soon after them walked out of that store. She didn't need to stay here any longer, she had got what she needed. She walked away from door, so others could in or come out.

She looked what she had bought already. It seemed like she had already bought everything what she needes for her school year. She smiled happily and began to walk towards the Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. It was shop for every taste ice cream shop on Digaon Alley. After few minutes walking she reached there.

She began to eyeing the menu. She wasn't sure what to get. Some people who seemed to know what they want she gestured them moving foward and not to wait for her to make move. The chocolate sounded nice but too nad she was allergic to it. She sighed. Soon after few minutes thinking she stopped letting people pass her. Soon it was her turn to order.

"Hello. I'll take one peppermint and vanilla ice cream," she said her order then with a small smile. After few seconds later her ice cream was done and given to her. She paid for it and walked out of line her ice cream on left hand and on right her purse. She soon spotted one empty table near enterence. She walked over there akd took a seat. She now had to wait her new friend to arrive. She did lick her ice cream when it melted a bit. She liked that tastw actially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)   True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica) Empty

Back to top Go down

True Wizard-Wear! (Jessica)
Page 1 of 1