Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Pineapple Chunks (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

Pineapple Chunks (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Pineapple Chunks (Closed)   Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 pm

"His name is Morgan." The words slipped from her lips like cursive letters. "Morgan Levi Beaumont." Agnes had seen the name somewhere around the Ministry. On a small trip she made to Ansel's workplace, she'd wandered off enough to see someone with a similar name working around the building. Morgan was unisex. Morgan was a pretty name found accidentally, Morgan Beaumont was a pretty baby made accidentally. Due to the bright lights of the room, Agnes wore red heart-shaped sunglasses as she ate small pieces of pineapple, served in a forgetable hospital cup. Morgan rested on a small crib-like thing on the right side of her bed, near the window. He was asleep, which was apparently not normal for newborn kids, but according to the healers everything was okay with him. He was just a lazy baby, maybe. Ansel, who was sleeping standing up, had been in the room the whole time, just like her mother. They looked tired, worn out, almost as ,uch as Agnes did.

The lady from last night, with the blonde curly hair, smiled as she scribbled Morgan's name on a fancy piece of paper. "Born July 25th, 2032." She smiled again, scribbling down in pretty cursive, and Agnes returned it genuinly. She had been very nice, and Agnes had learned her name was Ivory, which fit her skin tone very well. "Is it normal? For him to be...or, is he just lazy?" It was a serious question. Agnes needed to know. But Ivory giggled and told her every baby was different, which didn't mean anything to Agnes because that wasn't her question. Looking back at the kid she'd just given birth to, Agnes was very thankful babies didn't automatically look like anything but purple, fat aliens with barely any hair and squinty eyes. Ivory stood up and grabbed her cup of fruit, "I'll bring you some fresh one." They had given hera cup of ice at first, but Agnes had refused it, so frozen pinepple chunks were the best alternative. As the nurse walked out, and her mother was barely waking up, Agnes sat up on the bed. Sort of.

"Tell me again why I can't have pizza rolls?" She asked as her mother walked over to her baby. She muttered something about greasy foods and unhealthhy lifestyle. "You guys should get some sleep. I'll be fine." Agnes looked at her brother. He had purple bruises on his arms, and Agnes vaguely rememberepunching whatever was close to her at the moement. Maybe she'd actually just punched her brother. Her mother, whose hair was always well kept, now sported what she would be embarassed to walk around with, messy hair. She had deep bags under her eyes, wrinkles around the corner of her lips, and her frail hands effortlessly picked up the child Agnes had carried for nine long months. He was....beautiful. Agnes wouldn't tell her mother that, or Ansel, because it was cliché and unnecessary. Everyone could see Morgan was a beautiful baby. She didn't need to point it out. Even with his alienness, he was truly something.

"We'll go and bring you some stuff. You shouldn't be here for more than a few days, anyway. What would you like?" Her mother asked, and what could Agnes answer? She wanted everything. She wanted real clothes and more fruit and a few slices of bacon, and maybe some sausage as well. She also wanted her records, some films, a few good books she wouldn't mind reading over again. She wanted her wand, she wanted her camera, she wanted a better pillow, she wanted lots of things. "Just some clothes. Maybe bring my camera by?" She said, unsure of how much she could ask for. The sunglasses, though protecting her of the bright lighting, also hid the nasty burising around her eyes, which she had no clue how they happened, but they did. It was embarassing, really, to go from being a good looking girl, to a bruised up new mother. Embarassing. But not entirely. She had Morgan now. He was there, in her mother arms, looking up at his grandmother like she was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. Curling up inside the blanket, Agnes was thankful for magic as she figured she was probably feeling only 20% of the pain a muggle mother would feel. Potions were blissfully powerful. Bless whoever Healer came up with that shit.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Chunks (Closed)   Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 am

"Alright, ready?" Hunter asked Victoria, holding out his arm for her to grab ahold of. "I've never apparated anyone else with me before, but it can't be that hard. Worst that happens is I forget one of your arms or something, but we're going to St. Mungoes anyway, so they'll be able to fix it right away!" he told her with a grin, as if that would make her feel better. But he wasn't all that worried about her losing her nerve. Victoria was pretty badass, and definitely wasn't one to be scared away that easily. Hunter waited for Victoria's fingers to clench around his arm before turning on the spot. He was slowly getting used to the sickening feeling of it, and soon they landed just outside of the entryway to St. Mungoes Hospital. Before long, they were standing outside of the room that the nurse had directed them to, and Hunter hesitated. Because they were about to see Agnes. And the miniature human that had popped out of her not that long ago. And all at once, the idea seemed a lot more daunting than he'd originally thought.

But they'd already come. And after everything they'd been through, he owed Agnes this much. And his hand was already hovering the doorknob, and he was blocking Victoria's way. "Alright, ready?" he asked again, this time his voice less certain as he turned to glance back at her. Taking a breath, he turned the knob and let himself into the room, practically dragging Victoria in behind him by her arm. He wasn't sure what he was expecting - of course, she wouldn't be completely alone, though somehow it was sort of how he'd pictured her. But of course, Agnes had a family. And they were there. Her mother, holding a baby that was thankfully wrapped up enough that Hunter could hardly see it. There was a man there, and for less than a split second, Hunter assumed it was the father, who he'd been told was out of the picture. But then, the resemblance between the man and Agnes became apparent, and Hunter knew instantly that it was her brother. The idea of talking to any of these people, or getting any closer to the baby, was completely inconceivable. Hopefully, the occasion made it acceptable for Hunter to ignore them and approach Agnes first. because that's exactly what he did.

"Nice glasses," he said with a grin, instantly retreating to humor and sarcasm to help dissipate the awkwardness that he was pretty sure only he felt. "Did you wear those the whole time?" he added, a joking sound to his voice. "Can I have them for Aoife when you're done with them? She'll love them. And then I'll tell her that you wore them while giving birth and she'll freak out." He was pretty sure the only way Aoife knew anything about childbirth was from observing sheep. "Oh, here," he added, remembering the bag he'd brought with him and tossing it onto the bed beside her. "I thought you might want some real food - if you consider sweets and a tub of ice cream from Florean's real food. Hospital food sucks." And then, finally, Hunter had to forego his efforts to ignore the actual situation, and he let an ever so slightly concerned tone creep into his voice. "So, how are you feeling?"

Plus, he couldn't ignore the mother and brother in the room forever. Oh - and the baby. Glancing at Victoria, Hunter finally turned and offered the two strangers a smile. "Er, hi. I'm Hunter. I know Agnes from school." And I hooked up with your daughter/sister more times than you can count. Yeah, well, that wasn't awkward. But he didn't say that. He just held out his hand for them to shake. And then, finally, his eyes fell on the miniature thing being held by Agnes' mom. It was - ugly. And Hunter didn't really want to get any closer to it, so he didn't. The idea that the baby could have just as easily been his fault was almost sickening - though, once again noticing the lack of the child's actual father, Hunter felt a bit of guilt. And for the first time since he'd found out about Agnes' pregnancy, he wondered if it might have been better if the baby had been his. Hunter wouldn't have left Agnes to go through all of it by herself. Even now, he was there, while the father of the child was nowhere to be found. "What's his name?" Hunter asked, mostly so that he didn't have to lie and say that the baby was cute or something.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Chunks (Closed)   Pineapple Chunks (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:48 am

Wondering when the kind nurse would come back with her pineapple, Agnes' head turned to the door almost instantly when the sound of the knob reached her. Could it be...? Noooooooo. It wasn't the nurse! It was Hunter. And, Victoria! Her 2-second look of disappointment disappeared as soon as they walked in the room. She hadn't expected them, hadn't expected anyone but her mom and brother. Half of her hoped Victoria would show up, but she had never truly expected Hunter to show up. They walked up to her, and Hunter sarcastically complimented her glasses. "Thaaaanks." She said, not really wanting to take them off, not even out of politeness. Hunter didn't have bruises around his eyes, he hadn't just popped a human out of him; he would understand."I'd lend them to you, but I'm afraid you would never look half as wonderful as I look with them." She would never give anything of her to Aoife, though. For some strange reason, and having absolutely nothing to do with Hunter, Agnes didn't want the redhead around. She'd thought about this before, because for a split second she'd wondered if she had actually fallen for Hunter. However, the more she thought about it, the more she realized she wasn't. Hunter was - despite the hook ups - probably the closest guy friend she had, aside from her own brother. But that was that. So at the mention of her lending the glasses to Aoife instead, Agnes shook her head. "Nah, they're not good enough for her either."

The bag he'd tossed to her seemed incredibly tempting, because she wanted food, and if ice cream and sweets was the closest she'd get to real food she'd take it. But her mom got to it first. Agnes almost fell back on her crappy hospital bed. "Mooooooooooommmm." She groaned, but her mother took out the ice cream, single-handed, and handed it to Agnes. All the while holding Morgan. "You're welcome." Her mother smirked, the very same way Ansel did when he was being a smart ass. "I'm feeling okay. I mean, as okay as a girl who just popped a tiny human out of her can be." And it was true. She wasn't in as much pain as before, but she was still sensitive. In ever aspect of the word. If Hunter decided to be a dickweed while he was around, Agnes might just throw him out the window. And they were at a pretty high floor. "How are you, guys?" She asked them both, wanting to hug Victoria but unable to because the pain to move was indescribable. Introductions were always awkward, no matter what, but Hunter somehow managed to make them even more awkward. Seeing Hunter get close to Morgan, a lot closer than she'd like for them to be, Agnes spoke up. "Morgan." Her voice was louder, and maybe a bit harsher than she'd like for it to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple Chunks (Closed)   Pineapple Chunks (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pineapple Chunks (Closed)
Page 1 of 1