Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Valko Hristov - Adult EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Valko Hristov - Adult

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character
::
Activity: Folkvang Alumni, Transfiguration Professor

Valko Hristov - Adult Empty
PostSubject: Valko Hristov - Adult   Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:33 am

Valko Hristov - Adult 2m7urmw

Valko Hristov - Adult Craig_roberts
Valko Kaden Hristov
[/center]
Valko Hristov - Adult 19s5f8

Full Name: Valko Kaden Hristov
Birthday: February 29th, 2004
Blood: Halfblood
Birth Place: Sofia, Bulgaria
Nationality: Bulgarian
Current Residence: Norway

Valko Hristov - Adult 9qbsdu

Family:
Mother - Ivana Hristova - Muggle, housewife, 53 years old
Father - Andon Hristov - Mazzologist/Potioner, 57 years old
Brother - Mitre Hristov - Auror, 30 years old
Daughter - Dana Hristova - 9 years old
Eliza Ramos - Ex Girlfriend - Spanish Ministry of Magic worker (exact position is not known), 27 years old

History:
Valko was born on a leap year, which made his family celebrate his birthday on February 28th instead. Every year until his 13th birthday, his father would give him a pheonix feather, which Valko would keep for a few months and later find it had gone missing, so he has always suspected his father kept registing the same exact feather. He grew up with too many cousins and not enough siblings. He went to school with about a third of them, too, as Valko's mother has a big family (3 sisters and 5 brothers) and all of them have stayed in or near Sofia.

His first few years at Durmstrang (Years 1-4, under Folkvang House)  were his worst. He was overweight, pale and freckled, with a strange addiction to wearing a red coat on a regular basis. He grew up with a slight aggressive environment. He wasn't bullied, at least not to the point where he would cry or get beaten up after classes. There was only name calling used, and Valko could stand that. The summer before his fifth year, Valko's mother forced him to go on an intense diet and excercise routine, which helped him shed off all the excessive weight and reach a healthier one. He also changed a bit when he got back to school later that year; Valko was more open to people and people were more open to him. That was also Mitre's last year in school, so Valko was devastated and rarely spent time with anyone but his brother. By the time of Mitre's graduation, Valko had somehow managed to get top scores in Elixirs and Transfiguration classes. That inspired him to pursue a Potioner's profession, and to give Transfiguration a chance.

By the end of his 7th year at Durmstrang, Valko was among the top students of his class - yet not the top student of the class. He was intelligent, and very popular among the students. That was also the year he began working as his father's apprentice, hoping to learn as much as he could from his father and later move on to smaller teaching/assisting jobs. He gained excellent knowledge of potions, poisons and the likes, and through another relative Valko learned to master Transfiguration and spells - to an extent. He has been studying the subjects for around 10 years and teaching the Transfiguration and Potions areas as a freelance tutor near Sofia for about 5 to 6 years. Within that time, he has learned the art of Occlumency, and is still learning legilimench under his older brither's instruction.

While working as apprentice to his father, Valko enjoyed the many travels he took with him and the many people he met, among them a lovely Spanish lady with big brown eyes and blonde hair named Eliza. He fell madly in love with her, given that Eliza was his first girlfriend (He was 19, she was almost 18) they became a little too reckless in their brief relationship, resulting in the birth of Dana about a year or so later. Two years later after Dana's birth, Eliza returned to Spain to work for the Ministry, taking the toddler with her. And Valko contined his life, as Eliza never wrote back to him with news of their daughter. Now, 6 years later, Eliza has contacted him requesting him to take Dana for a few years, reasons unknown. Valko has taken the child without questioning the woman, and this has forced him to search for a better-paid job, which he believe he can find at his old school.

Valko Hristov - Adult 1zecfhc

Appearance:
Valko is of average height, standing at 5 feet 9 inches, with a very round face shape and pale skin. His eyes are plain brown, he has thin lips, frekcles scattered around his nose and cheeks, and he's got full cheeks. His hair is almost always neatly combed and he often dresses in black to maintain a reserved aura. Valko is supposed to wear glasses, which he sometimes does, but he prefers to not wear them most of the time.

Personality:
Valko is often very quiet at first, he prefers to sit bacj and watch people, notice things about them, rather than go on stage and act out a Shakespeare scene for everyone. He likes classical music, running, reading, cooking, Potion-making and Defensive Magic. He is very loyal, always sticking up for people who most likely don't deserve him, and he likes to know he is respected and show respect to his own authorities. Valko is a man who follows rules, a man who will rarely speak what he thinks, but who will stop at nothing for his family, especially his daughter.

He is an excellent Potioner and Charmer, an excellent learner. Valko loves learning, but not studying. He is protective of family and close friends, and he values education highly. Though quiet and reserved, once people get to know him and he is comfortable around them, he is brash and talkative,  always coming up with weird ideas and unknowingly making them laugh. Valko has this thought, that only things and people who make him truly happy deserve a smile. He doesn't smile when first meeting someone, he smiles when that someone tells Dana a joke, or when they tell him of their childhood, with a spark in their eye.

Valko is critical or everything, he always wonders how much of a person is genuine, so he is hard to break sometimes. He is mistrusting, and often cold, too many times he's been told he's detached from the world. The world is at his feet, but Valko is often chasing a cloud. He has a knack for having things and people that he loves, and unknowingly letting them go. He hates lying, fake people, bad musicians, unjust recognition, and apple pies. He midly dislikes any reptiles, strict professors, children between ages 2 and 4 (mostly based off his experience with his ongoing list of cousins) and hot summer days. His favorites include the colors violet and navy blue, his daughter's laugh, his mother's cooking, books of any kind, coffee shops, learning languages (He currently knows Norwegian, Bulgarian, and English, with very few Spanish words thanks to Eliza). His biggest fear is probably the obvious one - losing his daughter.

Valko Hristov - Adult Nbt8xd

I noticed Durmstrang needs some professors, so I changed my app. I hope it's okay to use the same rp sample from Tate. If not, let me know Smile

Tate climbed into bed as his mother threatened to limit reading time as burying his sister's dolls in the yard was not considered a funny joke. He has personally found it hilarious. Jordana didn't approve of it, however, so Tate had no other choice but to listen to his mother. He pulled the cover up to his neck, glancing up at his mother's brown eyes, Tate told her, "Mother. I am no longer the same human I was 36 minutes ago. My body is changing. My body is dying. As of right now, I am 10 years, 187 days days old. I am not your son." She looked at him carefully, much like she always looked at Dana. "Okay. Get sleeping, then, alien." She said, and with that, Tate realized she would never understand the meaning of his words. He rarely understood them himself.
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character
Activity: Folkvang Alumni, Transfiguration Professor

PostSubject: Re: Valko Hristov - Adult   Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 pm

It took me most of the night and some of my early morning but I am finally done with this app Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Valko Hristov - Adult   Valko Hristov - Adult EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Accepted, dawwwwwwg!

You may apply for jobs and start threading with people. BUT YOU SERIOUSLY BETTER BE ON VALKOVFHJFGDS OR ELSE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valko Hristov - Adult   Valko Hristov - Adult Empty

Back to top Go down

Valko Hristov - Adult
Page 1 of 1