Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Popping in to see the headmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

Popping in to see the headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Jeremy walked down the hall, approaching a golden gargoyle. Jeremy approached it and said, "For me? Please?" and the gargoyle instantly twisted to reveal its spiral staircase. He walked up the stairs and entered the round room with portraits of past headmasters of Hogwarts.

"Owen! It's been so long, how have you been. Hope you don't mind me here at Hogwarts, brings back memories you know."
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character
Activity: Adult, Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Owen sat at his desk writing something on the piece of parchment thinking about the frist days at the new age of the school. It would seem that everything runs fine these days. His professors are doing their job and students are behaving. We did not have any major crisis on our hands form the beginning of the term, but Owen did not fool himself that will continue.

He stood up and went to the window to gaze at the lake. This office he is in now was office of great professor Dumbledore, and it would be tough to fill in his shoes but for now Owen is doing the job right. But he was preparing for the possible crisis, he doubled the defences of the castle and now he is ready to ask from the minister possible additional security in form of squad of Aurors that would keep the castle safe. After all you can never be ready enough. He was deep in his thoughts when the statute of head of Gargoyle said in a brisk voice: "Minister is here to see you would you have him". Owen turned sat at his desk and said "Sure bring him in".

Owen watched Minister Rufford climbing up the stairs and greeting him. "Hello minister, you are most welcome here in this old castle. It sure does bring memories. I remember my first days here. I spent most of them sitting outside the entrance of Ravenclaw common room since I did not know the answers to questions. Have a seat. do you want something to drink, tea or perhaps something stronger?" Owen said to Minister Rufford.
Back to top Go down
https://livethemagic.rpg-board.net
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 pm

"No thank you headmaster. I have very important matters to go over with you. Firstly, I presume you are doing the best to your abilities to run Hogwarts smoothly like Dumbledore did." The minister said, looking at the sleeping portrait of Dumbledore. "Owen, I am sure you are wondering why I am here."
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 pm

"Well I give my best so that everything runs as smooth as it can, and up to now we did not have any troubles. I can sure hope that will stay that way." Owen said while waving his wand and bringing himself the glass of firewhiskey "I hope you do not mind minister if I take a drink." He took a sip and said: "So why are you here, except to check up on us?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 pm

"Actually headmaster, that is exactly why I am here." Jeremy said as he helped himself to the nearest chair. "Owen, I am looking for something. A weapon. Something I desperately need. And it is hidden here." He paused. "In this castle, Owen. And I want to deploy my own people to search the castle for it."
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 pm

A weapon Owen remained calm even tough his insides are burning, and it is here in Hogwarts, with all of these students around it, what if it is dangerous and unstable, what if some of the students find it and accidentally activate it. Owen started to worry about his security measures, we need extra security and we need to make evacuation plan. Minister is searching for this weapon that is interesting. "So you want to send us ministry workers to search the caste, don't you think that will cause a widespread panic with the students parents. I think it would be better for this to be more covert operation. But of course I am willing to accomodate your people but for protection of the caste." Owen said to the minister.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 pm

"That is why, headmaster, I may also consider your professors as spies. I would like to have a meeting with your professors, if that's okay with you. I want to discuss the new terms and what to be aware of. It is very important. You see, the de--de--death eaters." Jeremy stuttered, "The death eaters are regrouping, there is no way to hide it and to pretend it is not true." He finished that sentence in a whisper.

Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm

"Jeremy, we've known each other for a very long time, and I count you among my friends, but I won't do a single thing until you tell me what the hell is going on here." Owen said.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:25 pm

"Owen, I don't exactly know what the," he paused for a quick second, "hell it is but it's a weapon and it's hidden in Hogwarts. It can be anything. My spy that I deployed a few weeks ago told me. Have you heard of any of this from your-- professors, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

"A book, what book. I honestly do not know what are you talking about. My professors did not tell me anything and why should they since it would seem only top echelon knows about this, plus when I chose my staff I chose only people I know and trust. Can you tell me more about the spy."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 pm

"The spy, I sent him out to pretend to join the death eaters. He was an inter spy who gave me a lot of information, and was highly useful. He told me they are looking to break into Hogwarts, Owen. That is why we need protection. And they also mentioned something about finding a book in Hogwarts. Hogwarts is a vast place, Owen, It will be nearly impossible to find."
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 pm

"I understand the magnitude of the search at hand, and I am willing to accomodate your people for protective purposes. Did the informant give you any additional information about this threat? And where is he now? Is he still behind enemy lines?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Jeremy shook his head. "No." he sighed. "I haven't heard from him in a while. And he didn't give me any more information, just how something is within Hogwarts, and death eaters want it, for some reason. I want to send my own people to the castle at night to search the castle floors, and it'd be nice to inform the professors as well to be on the look out for any suspicious student, Owen, we don't know. Any one of them can be under the Imperius curse!"
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 pm

ooc: Sorry I did not answered for this long but I had one internship and it took all my time

"Trust me I choose only people I know and I trust each and every one of my teachers, I am sure they would not appreciate you taking them on, but if you want be my guest. And regarding you sending your people to rummage trough my castle, I am not sure I can allow it. I will investigate and send you regular reports, but your people will cause panic, I want the for protection only and not meddling int he affairs of the Hogwarts." Owen said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to see the headmaster   Popping in to see the headmaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Popping in to see the headmaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Headmaster Tower-
Jump to: