Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
::
Activity: Charms Professor

Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4   Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 am

As you may or may not know, Andre is prone to being late. This time, he couldn't leave his quarters without finishing his pomegranate. Do you know how long it takes to eat a pomegranate? Me either, I've actually never eaten a pomegranate. But judging by what I know about pomegranates, I would imagine it would take Andre a very long time to eat one. He'll be along shortly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4   Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:13 am

Jessica walked into the classroom and sighed when she was first one therw. She knew that professor likes to be late for his own lessons. She sat down in the middle of classroom. She took out her book and few others needed things for this lesson. She had to wait there now. She was feeling bit bored being here so alone. She placed her hands on the table and her at it. She didn't plan to sleep or so at all. She just did it out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4   Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:24 am

Saryana couldn't wait for class! This would be an awesome class, she could feel it! The professor, if the same as last year, was French. And most French people seemed to be cool! Well, there was the thing about them being stuck - up but she didn't think of him as such. Nevertheless, the girl was more interesting in the subject than if the teacher was an awesome French dude or not. Because Charms was one of the most amazing things about Wizardry - plus it wasn't that hard, once you learn all the spells and incantations and wand movements and such. And now that she was a second year, things would be better!

Walking into the class room, she noticed only one person was there, a girl sat in the middle. No one else. Even the teacher. Shrugging, she sat down at the most awesome seats in the room, as they obviously weren't taken from anyone yet - the front ones! She loved them because they allow you to see everything plus you can impress the teacher such! Smiling, she took out all her stuff and waited. What spell will they learn? Maybe Aquamenti or Accio, maybe Expelliarmus? Wait, the last is more to fighting... Whatever, any spell that they learn shall be interesting and fun! When will they finally start... Usually she'd start to talk with the other girl but she seemed to be sleeping at the moment, so Saryana let her be.
Back to top Go down
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4   Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Derek liked Charms a lot. True, he'd almost died when he got set on fire last term, but that had been Matthew's fault, not Leblanc's, and he was still alive, so it didn't matter. Hopefully they wouldn't be revisiting fire spells this year. Like usual, he'd read through most of the textbook, so has become acquainted with many of the charms they could be learning, and was totally ready to be top of the class, with all his prior knowledge and natural intelligence.

There were only two people already there when he arrived, and neither of them were Professor Leblanc. But he never turned up on time, did he? Derek smiled and nodded at the two girls and took a seat in the middle of the room, getting out his book and quill and ink and stuff ready for the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4   Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms, Term 11, Years 1-4
Page 1 of 1