Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
::
Activity:

THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)    THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Dakota couldt sleep. No matter what he did, his body would not go to rest. She tried sleeping potions, spells even counting sheep, an old muggle trick, but nothing worked. She groaned and got out of bed and began walking. Her brain was turned off, but her feet knew where to go. She ended up in the owlery and looked around. It was empty. Except for, of course, the owls.

She held out her arm as a majestic black owl landed on it. It was her own owl, Aurora. Her bird was beautiful. Her feathers were jet black and she bright gold eyes with little specks of green in them. She was one of a kind and she loved her so.

She petted her bird and she nibbled on her finger. She laughed and gave her a treat from her pocket. She smiled and watched as she took off and flew into the night sky, probably to go hunting. She sighed and found her falling asleep. She should go back to her bed, but she was to weak and tired to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity:

THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)    THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:30 am

Sinead's hair fell loosely around her shoulders as she walked up the steps to the Owlery. She was tired, having spent all of her afternoon writing letters to most of her family at home. The whole day had passed and she had finally gone to bed, but upon trying to sleep she had remembered her forgotten her dolphin journal up there with the nasty owls. Those birds were gross, she was sure of it, and they would destroy her journal if she didn't rescue it. So, she put on a sweater, crawled out of bed, left the Common Room, and now she was going up the steps. No way those ugly birds would get away with eating her journal. There was important stuff there! Important Dolphin Club stuff!

She opened the door quiet, because even though owls were nasty they deserved sleep, and her eyes instantly fell on a girl with blonde hair. Weren't blonde supposed to be really dumb or something like that? Sinead wondered to herself, and it took her a moment to realize the girl was in her year, in Slytherin, and in most of her classes. Her name was Dakota, she knew that much. Sinead was great with names, she liked to know who she was competing against for being the best student in every class. This girl wasn't much of a threat, Sinead could tell. "Hey. Dakota, right?" she asked, just to make herself look more normal. "Why are you sleeping here?" Sinead narrowed her eyebrow, judging the girl's sleeping preferences.

Yeah, blondes are definitely dumb. Or at least some girls were. What kind of person sleeps in the owlery? Still, Sinead looked around the place and quickly spotted her journal. She wasn't really in the mood for talking, but if this girl needed help getting to her common room she would help her out. It might get some House Points for Sinead, because after all she was helping a fellow classmate. "I'm Sinead. Ravenclaw. You wouldn't know me." Sinead told her, inspecting her journal instead of looking at the girl. "I don't really hang out with people from other houses." Because they were all stupid, really.
Back to top Go down

THe night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)
Page 1 of 1