Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) Empty
PostSubject: An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne)   An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:08 am

The best thing about being in third-year was, of course, the opportunity to go to Hogsmeade. He had his job with his family in Puddifoots which was awesome but he could also just go in and see them any time he wanted to. And since sometimes he felt a bit homesick at the start of term, this was nice. While the other students were marvelling at all the shops and the taste of the ice-cream, Derek was totally calm. Having grown up in Hogsmeade, the village was nothing so amazing to him. Nonetheless, he still decided to go to the village at the weekend, to go to the shops.

He casually walked down to the village among the crowds of students. Now, where to go first? Honeydukes, he decided. Then he could pick up some sweets for his little brother Trevor and just pop in to Puddifoots to give them to him. He spent a while trying to pick the sweets Trevor would like most. His mum was quite strict about sweets, and his little brother wasn’t always smart enough to get around it, so he was probably desperate for his first taste of sweets in weeks. Eventually he decided on a box of sugar quills and two chocolate frogs. Once he’d paid for them, he walked towards the exit of the shop.

Only, then he saw a beautiful girl. Derek knew it was that Ariadne girl who everyone found annoying, but he didn’t see why - she was so pretty. And she seemed to have changed a bit since last term, looking more grown-up. It was good, because he had grown up too over summer, got his growth spurt at last. They could be beautiful grown-up people together. “Uh… hey,” he said, trying to sound smooth. “Arian- Arid- Arina- … Ari, right?” Wow, she had a really difficult name to pronounce.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne)   An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:01 am

Third year.... It was finally here! Ari could now go to Hogsmeade, and boy was she excited! She had heard wonderful tales about a joke shop, AND a HUGE candy store. She was mostly excited about the candy store, and couldn't wait to buy all the candy she could possibly eat! Her mum had sent her a little spending money for Hogsmeade, so she knew she had to spend it wisely, and try not to run out.

Ari wanted to go with Matthew to explore the little village, but he had run off before she was able to ask him, so she decided to go by herself. She smiled as she pulled her hair back into a pony tale, and walked towards the giant candy shop. Honeydukes. It smelled sooo amazing! She couldn't wait to get all the chocolate frogs that she could carry!

Walking in, Ari saw a boy. A boy who knew who she was. Well, everybody should know who Ari was. Ari was an amazing person who deserved to be well known! So, it was nice to see that somebody understood, and knew her at that moment, and she had no clue who he was! She laughed a little bit when he tried to pronounce her name. It was a hard one, and she cursed her father for being so into Greek Mythology and giving her such a terrible name.

She said, "It's Ariadne. But yes, people do tend to call me Ari because it's much shorter and easier to pronounce! And I'm afraid I don't know who you are. Sorry. Guess I'm more popular since you know my name, and I don't know yours." Well, he kind of knew her name.

Ari then started looking around to see if she could find Hunter. She had heard of his tragic break up with his girlfriend, well now ex-girlfriend, so this was the PERFECT time for her to make her move. Since now she was somewhat more mature, and not the naïve ickle first year that she once was.

Ari asked, "So, what kind of sweets did you get? I'm going for the chocolate frogs." She said nonchalantly, while trying to be polite without being rude. Because finding her one true love was obviously the most important thing right now, and this boy was getting in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne)   An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Derek smiled sheepishly. What type of friend was he, unable to pronounce her full name? But Ari would do, because obviously friends used each other's nicknames. Did he have a nickname? Probably not. It was hard to shorten Derek into a cool nickname. Derry? Rick? D? No, not cool enough. His full name was cool, though. It was fine. "I can call you Ari! Anything, really. I'm cool with that. Dunno. Whatever. Fine." He was so awkward, embarrassing himself like this in front of a pretty, clever, amazing girl like this.

"Yeah, obviously, you're much prettier than me, so people are much more likely to know your name!" He didn't much care about popularity, because most of the people at Hogwarts he didn't want to know him. Because they were really annoying. "But my name's Derek. If you wanted to know."

He felt a little worried when she was looking about the room. Looking for someone? He felt as though he was boring company. And he didn't want that - he wanted Ari to like him and be his friend, because she was wonderful. But if she didn't think he was wonderful, then obviously the plans wouldn't work out. So he put on his attractive smoulder face, certain this would work.

"I got chocolate frogs too! And sugar quills," he nodded. "But they're for my little brother, Trevor. We live in Hogsmeade, so I come here all the time. And I've got some to give to him later." Long story over, he went back to the smoulder. "Do you have any siblings? I bet if you do that they aren't as annoying as my brother."
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne)   An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:39 am

Pretty? Not even Matthew called her pretty. Pretty annoying yes, but never just pretty. It made her feel all tingly inside, and suddenly, she forgot all about Hunter. In fact, who was Hunter? Hunter wasn't worthy of her affection and love. Nobody who called her annoying was. This DEREK boy made her realize that. And suddenly, her entire world changed. But yes, who wouldn't love ARI? Ari was spectacular, and pretty. Not annoying like everybody says. She said, "you... Called me pretty. And didn't put annoying at the end." Ari was used to the verbal abuse, so it didn't even seem to matter.

Chocolate frogs! That is what she was going to do! She was going to get some chocolate frogs to eat for herself! But maybe this DEREK was worth sharing a frog with. It was for his brother. How nice of him! Maybe if Ari had a sibling, they would be worthy of a chocolate frog, but alas, she had none. And with her parents gone most of the time, having a sibling didn't even seem like a possibility. She replied, "it must be nice to have a brother! I'm an only child, so it gets lonely. But I have my awesome Aunt EVELYN, so sometimes with her it's not so boring at all! She likes to sing Frozen with me!"

Ari was suddenly worried that she was boring the boy. Why was she worried? Normally she was just worried about herself. But, not this time.  Ari felt her face heat up. Ari then saw somebody walking in their direction, about to run them over. She pushed DEREK out of the way so he wouldn't get hurt. What was this!? She was afraid HE would get hurt. Not herself. What was wrong with her!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne)   An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Annoying Meeting (Ariadne)
Page 1 of 1