Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Raleigh

Miles Raleigh

My Character
::
Activity:

Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe)   Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:09 pm

London. The place he had been raised. Although he was raised in an orphanage it hadn't been bad. If anything he was lucky. He was raised by someone who actually cared about the welfare of its charges. He and his brothers had been raised as if they were their own children.

On a run for some things he needed for his house he had stopped at a little shop and bought something to eat. Walking to Hyde Park where he had played as a kid he sat at one of the benches and opened his tray and started to much on a sandwich.

Chewing on his food he looked around and watched the people coming and going.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe)   Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Cece woke up at about midday, simply because she was absolutely starving. And she must have food. Yawning, she got up, changed and hurried out of the house. Unfortunately, there was no food in the apartment. She didn't keep food in the apartment much. It was alright, she lived in central London and there were plenty of sandwich shops and restaurants dotted around the place. She liked food. And since she wasn't a brilliant chef, it was probably safest to just carry on eating out.

After grabbing a sandwich from the shop up the road, she wandered along the road down to Hyde Park. It was a warm day, what with it being the middle of summer, and she could see crowds of children and families everywhere she went. Nonetheless, she was making the most of the sunshine by going down to the park.

She was just walking and looking for somewhere to sit down when she tripped and felt her chin scrape against the pavement. Great. Nothing unusual, just her falling over again. But this time she was certain she hadn't tripped over her own feet but someone else's. Cece stood up and shot a glare at the man who was sitting on the bench. Maybe it had been her fault, but she'd long since given up apologising when she fell over.
Back to top Go down
Miles Raleigh

Miles Raleigh

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe)   Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:34 pm

After watching for a few minutes he closed his eyes. He felt relaxed now that had gotten some food in his system. He had started to doze off but that ended quickly. That peace went out the window when his leg was jarred by an impact. Eyes springing open he saw a woman falling to the ground.

He stood to help her but she got up fairly quick and glared at him. Some people just didn't watch where they were walking these days. "Sorry about that! Are you okay? Do you need any help?" he asked as he got up and walked over to her. She was bleeding slightly from a wound on her chin. "Hey you know your're bleeding?" he asked and pulled out a napkin and wiped her chin.

"I am sorry I really am. I had my eyes closed and well I didn't think anyone was going to walk over me" he said smiling. "Here let me make it up to you. Can I buy you a cup of coffee?" he asked hoping he could make up for making her trip; even if it had been all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe)   Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing for Lunch (CeCe)
Page 1 of 1