Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Isnt she beautiful (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Isnt she beautiful (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Isnt she beautiful (Open)    Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Ronan Masterson strolled the streets of Diagon Alley in Wizard London. He had heard a lot about the place, but had never actually been there. He was shopping for his school supplies since his usually mall was not open today. He sighed as he got a wand from the place called Ollivanders and got his robes from a London shop.

He looked around and his eye caught sight of a beautiful creature. He saw a jet black majestic owl with the most amazing golden eyes. They seemed to have flecks of jade green in them. “Beautiful.” He smiled and walked over to the bird. He held out his arm and she flew over to him and landed in a perfect perch.

“Magnificent creature, you are.” He whispered and stroked the owls head. He stepped into the shop and purchased the bird. “I shall call you… Maleficent.” He smiled and walked down the street with Maleficent on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Isnt she beautiful (Open)    Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Hogwarts had sent in the supply list for first years, and Sinead had looked over it to make sure nothing ridiculous was asked for. A lynx as a pet, for example. There were lots of books required, which Sinead was massively thankful for as it proved that Hogwarts would teach her well. The one thing that caught her eyes, was that she could bring either a rat, an owl, or a cat as a pet. Sinead didn't have pets...therefore, an animal companion would be a necessary purchase. This obviously wasn't a problem as she already knew what kind of pet she wanted; a Siamese cat with bright aqua eyes. Dragging her mother by the hand, Sinead crossed the street and arrived at Magical Menagerie, the pet heaven spot in Diagon Alley.

There were cats everywhere! Up, down, behind her, in front of her! Everywhere! Grinning, Sinead looked around and found a nice-looking worker with shiny black hair. She tapped his arm and when he turned around to face her, she saw the pimply face and her eyes widened. Is that what happens when people hit their teenage years? Pimples and zits all over your skin? Nevertheless, Sinead had more important things to do, like find her cat. "Sir, I was wondering if you sell Siamese cats with aqua-colored eyes." she said. The nametag on the boy's shirt read Matthew, and her mind was instantly brought back to that poop-haired git her lovely Aunt Aoife knew. As the nice Matthew showed the way to the Siamese cats, Sinead murmured, "Well, I certainly hope the other Matthew gets worse acne when he's that old."

Just as she reached the Siamese section, Sinead's eyes landed on a tiny cat, a kitten. So beautiful! So fluffy! "I'll have that one, Matthew!" she said as she approached the little furry animal, but was stopped by the good Matthew. "Um, I don't think we can sell him to you, little one." He informed, and in a second, Sinead's dreams were crushed like a nut in a nutcracker. "What do you mean?" She asked, and he took the kitten in his big boy hands and put him in front of Sinead. Normally, a cat would have two eyes. This one had only one. The spot where the other one should have been had been stitched, and Sinead's face showed more curiosity than horror. Matthew let her hold the kitten for a bit, and he was very gentle with the little animal, while her mother arrived.

"He was born with some eye disease, I personally don't know what it was. But they had to take his left one out or he'd be dead by now." Good Matthew explained. The kitten had one almost-indigo eye, not aqua. Somehow, though, the little furry thing buried his face in Sinead's arms, making purring noises and pulling at her heartstrings. She heard her mother ask something about the kitten, and Matthew's reply had something to do with it needing intense care and how it could be too much responsibility for a young girl like Sinead. Nonsense! Sinead was much more responsible than most teenagers and adults. "I can take care of him!" Sinead replied, her ego a bit offended. She pleaded silently for her mother to read her mind, because Sinead was already in love with this little creature.

Sinead held him, decided she wanted him with one eye only, as Matthew gave her mother all the care instructions and an monetary exchange was made between them. As Sinead and her mother walked out of the store, the kitten held by her thin arms, her mother asked, "What will you name him?" Was it really that hard to figure it out? His name was right in his eye-color! "Indigo." Sinead replied, and her mother's expression showed a bit of confusion, but neither of them had time to converse on it as Indigo suddenly sprung out from her reach and landed on the street, racing after an ugly black bird being carried by a weird looking boy. "No, come back!" she yelled and ran after her new friend. For a semi-blind baby cat, Indigo surely was a fast chaser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isnt she beautiful (Open)    Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Ronan was simply walking when he heard the sound of the devil. A cat. He winced in pain as Maleficent dug her claws into his arm and took off to the sky. “NO! Maleficent!” He turned as a little girl ran up to him and he glared at her, “Was that your bloody cat?” He screamed. He had just gotten Maleficent and now she was gone.

He groaned and began chasing after his wonderful pet and the ugly cat. “Learn to control your pets!” He shouted back to the girl as he ran after them. He grabbed the cat by the tail to get it to stop chasing his bird. The cat yowled in pain and scratched Ronan down the cheek. He screamed in pain and kicked the ugly creature. “Stupid bloody feline. Not even worthy of the fur on your back.”

He grabbed the cat and handed it to the girl. Maleficent began circling him and landed back on his shoulder. “Keep that bloody beast of yours on a leash.” He felt the blood dripping down his face but he didn’t care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: Isnt she beautiful (Open)    Isnt she beautiful (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:19 pm

(((Okay, I just remembered this thread, and I'm just letting you know that I refuse to partake in this anymore. Too much animal violence in one post. I ain't 'bout that shit, man.)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isnt she beautiful (Open)    Isnt she beautiful (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Isnt she beautiful (Open)
Page 1 of 1