Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

What does it mean (Zip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

What does it mean (Zip)  Empty
PostSubject: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Danny had owled Zip to meet him in the library after classes. He liked hanging out with Zip. He had had a lot of fun with him at the quidditch game. It had been the best game ever for Danny. He had been so focused on making sure Zip had a good time, he didn’t even really pay attention to the game.

He sat down at the table where he first met his friend and waited for him to appear. He had had a weird dream the night before. Zip had been in it and it really confused Danny. Did Danny have feelings for the boy? He couldn’t. He liked girls… didn’t he? He didn’t really know. It was all so confusing.

He sighed and rested his head on the desk and before he knew it, he was dead asleep. He dreamt of his blonde friend and smiled in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Zip had gotten an owl earlier that day but he wouldn't be able to make it quite on time since his Care of Magical Creatures class was running over. After packing his books and class items in his pack he got up and walked out. Making his way to the library he stopped by and asked the librarian a few questions about the materials he would need for his Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

After getting the required information he made his way through the library looking for Danny. He finally found him slumped over and sleeping on the table. Running his hands through his hair he scratched his neck before reaching down and nudging Danny. "Hey there," he whispered loudly, " Danny? Wake up buddy," he said chuckling to himself.

He had had a lot of fun the other day at his brothers game. He found the whole experience overwhelming but he had enjoyed his first game and meeting some new people and even someone famous.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Danny groaned, still dead asleep. Danny had always been a sleep talker. He would only talk if he were dreaming though. And it would always be what he was dreaming about. He mumbled in his sleep the boys name, “Zip…”

He groaned when he was nudged and slowly his eyes began to open. He saw the boy and smiled, “Hey Zip.” He sat up and rubbed his eyes in a cute and boyish way that his mother said always reminded her of when Danny was a little boy and would wake up after a little nap.

He kicked the chair out for Zip to sit in. He looked at his friend and blushed. He couldn’t believe the dream he had just had. It involved zip and him by the lake, he was resting his head on Zips lap and everything had felt perfect. He sighed and smiled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:10 pm

He watched as Danny mumbled in his sleep. He looked so peaceful there but Zip kept nudging him and he stopped when he heard his name in Danny's sleep. Why in the world was his name being said in this other boys dream. It was weird and Zip didn't know what to think of Danny dreaming about him.

He was going to wait and see if he heard more but the kid woke up. Looking over at him Danny smiled and blushed. Zip had no idea why but there was something going on and he didn't know what it was yet. Maybe he was missing something but Danny seemed to be acting strangely around him lately.

Pushing it to the back of his head he chuckled as Danny pushed the chair from under the table for him. He sat down and straightened out his shirt sleeve. Looking at Danny he smiled. "So what did you wanna see me for buddy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:24 pm

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior as of lately. I have been acting weird and I do not exactly know why. It is not easy for me to not know what is going on in my own head." He thought about his dream and bit his lip.

He didn’t know what to do or say around Zip. He just looked into his eyes and got lost in the beauty that he saw. Not just Zip as a person but into his soul who was as Zip. He liked Zip. But he just didn’t know in what way. At least not yet. He was starting to develop weird and strange feelings for his blonde friend.

“I also wanted to apologize for my behavior at the game. I was kind of rude to Saryana and I wanted to apologize.” He sighed and shook his head, “She just got me mad. She had been mad at me and then she almost went into the game without us.”
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Zip just stared at Danny for a few moments. He had guessed right about Danny acting differently lately. Danny didn't give him a reason for it but he was making it known that he had no reason for it anyway. As long as it didn't affect there friendship Zip didn't care. He just liked having a new friend.

"Eh it's ok Danny we all have our weird moments. Just don't start talking to yourself and you'll be fine." he said laughing. "As for the other day at the game don't worry. I just tuned you guys out and just enjoyed myself. I had a blast and I thank you immensely for that." he said and reached over and patted Danny on the shoulder. "Just next time you have fun as well. I don't want to hog all the fun you know" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Danny smiled, he was happy that Zip was not mad at him for his recent attitude. He would have been very upset if Zip didn’t want to be his friend anymore. He remembered how much fun Zip had had at the game. It had made him happy seeing him in so much joy and having so much fun. That had been a lot of fun for him.

He chuckled when Zip said for him to make sure he had fun as well the next game they went to. “Trust me, Zip. Seeing you have fun is plenty of fun for me.” He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked over at his friend and his thoughts kept drifting back to his dream. What had it meant? Had it really meant anything? He didn’t know and it was driving him absolutely crazy. He smiled to try and hide his distraction
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:34 pm

"So everything is cool then. That's good to know cuz it wouldn't be nice knowing it wasn't." he said scratching his leg. Sitting there he looked around at the shelves that surrounded them. It was quiet here. So quiet you could probably hear a needle drop. It wasn't always like this though. Sometimes you could hear the castle itself or the various other people visiting the library.

Looking back at Danny he smiled. "So what are you doing today? I honestly hadn't had anything planned for the rest of the day. Did you wanna do anything? Visit the lake or get something to eat?" he asked. He was a tad hungry to be honest. "Or you know we could go for a swim then grab a bite to eat cuz that actually sounds like a awesome plan if I do say so myself" he said with a crap-eaten grin.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Danny smiled at Zip and rubbed the still lingering sleep from his eyes. Or at least he tried to. He obviously did not succeed because the rub was soon followed by a yawn. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled. “I didn’t get much sleep last night.” He didn’t sleep because of the dreams. And the confusion that followed the dreams. But he didn’t tell Zip that. He couldn’t.

“I honestly have no plans today.” He smiled when his friend ashed if he wanted to hang out. He nodded and smiled. “I would love to. And food sounds absolutely fantastic right now. I haven’t eaten all day.” His stomach growled to confirm what he was saying was true.

But then Zip suggested a swim before lunch. He smiled and nodded. Whatever made Zip happy made Danny happy. He gathered his stuff and began walking toward the Gryffindor tower to grab his swim trunks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean (Zip)    What does it mean (Zip)  Empty

Back to top Go down

What does it mean (Zip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: The Library-
Jump to: