Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  Empty
PostSubject: I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)    I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Ollie's father had replied to that SOS letter rather quickly, and it was kind of amazing what he came up with. He wanted Ollie to ask Victoria's father for permission. Well, Ollie hadn't exactly expected that one, but it seemed appropriate. It certainly showed Victoria that he was really trying to do things right, instead of just winging it. However, Victoria's father wasn't available, and the closest to thing to the man-of-the-house was her brother, Anthony. Oliver had heard enough about Anthony. Enough to have his knees shake at the thought of getting into a fight with him. Anthony Campero was the most unfriendly person Ollie knew, or had heard of. Total opposite of Victoria, who was so sweet and amazing.

Therefore, Oliver had spent the last few days looking out for that guy, Anthony. He had kept his eyes open for Victoria's brother, and had barely him around at the most unfortunate moments, such as when they were on their way to class, or when Oliver was doing important stuff like practicing spells. Yes, very unfortunate moments. Today, however, Ollie was determined to ask Anthony's permission because he'd been putting it off for so long thanks to his nervousness, though he wouldn't exactly admit that.

Oliver figured that finding Anthony somewhere along the corridors was more reasonable and casual than actually going around asking people if they knew where he was. So that's what he was doing right now, walking around the not-so-busy corridors like a weirdo. He had his uniform on, so anyone seeing that he was a Hufflepuff was certainly not going to help his reputation. Truth was, Ollie was not cool and loved like Blake was, he was just Ollie. That was good enough for him, though, despite the fact that he still couldn't grow facial hair!

Gosh, Ollie dreamed of that day, when hair finally grew on his face and made him look older and smooth. But he was still fourteen. Fourteen was a terrible age to be. Nevertheless, his big blue eyes widened as he found exactly who he was looking for, leaning against the wall, doing whatever it was that cool but antisocial people did. Looking around, Ollie decided it was now or never. "I can do this. I am Oliver Bennett, protector of trees, lover of galaxies." he told himself, gathering all the courage he had in his body and walked over to Anthony. "Um, hello...sir?" He cleared his throat and gave the older boy the friendliest smile he could manage under such stress. "I'm Oliver Bennett! I don't think you know me but I'm friends with your sister, Victoria!" Oliver tried to be as nice and polite as he could, but this guy hadn't even said a word and Oliver already wanted to run off and pretend nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Campero
Adult
Anthony Campero

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)    I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:45 am

Seriously, how the hell did anyone deal with seven years of this god-forsaken place? Anthony had been ready to leave the moment he'd transferred to Hogwarts, and now, halfway through his fourth year at the school, he was pretty sure he would just blatantly refuse to return if he weren't graduating at the end of this one. At least, one good thing came out of all of it - Anthony's grades were incredibly near to perfect. Because he didn't waste his time with all of the shit that all of the other stupid people in the castle did. Parties. Drama. All of it was a waste of energy. Something that unintelligent, undriven people participated in. But not Anthony. Fuck that shit.

Going to class was a waste of time anymore, too. Because Anthony already knew everything that they were being taught. He was probably more capable than half of their professors. He was definitely more skilled than that Leblanc idiot. And that Wilcox guy could use some help not coming off like such a loser. If he wanted, he could probably teach their classes far better than either of them. But he didn't want to. Because he hated Hogwarts and he hated the people there, and they couldn't pay him enough to spend any more time with people than he already had to. Still, Anthony did go to class, because it wasn't worth failing over something as stupid as attendance. Though, it was dumb that he even had to go because either way, he would ace the exams.

Luckily, Anthony was done with classes for the day. And he'd retreated to the empty Gamekeeper's Hut because it was one of the few places where nobody would bother him. He'd stayed there for a while, working on a few nonverbal spells, before heading up to the castle again for dinner. He ducked through the clock tower entrance, and ended up being a bit early. Since he had nothing else to do, and didn't want to go all the way up to the common room, he leaned casually against a wall in one of the first floor corridors, deciding to wait it out. Then, he'd eat dinner and go up to his dorm and go to sleep like the angry, moody seventeen year old that he was.

But he'd only been standing there for a few minutes before his solitude was breached. Some kid was walking up to him. Some small, skinny, pale kid. Anthony instantly sent him a warning glare, which was normally enough to let the younger students know that he wasn't the helpful type of seventh year. But for some reason, this one didn't seem to get the picture. Anthony crossed his arms as the kid reached him, looking down at him. He was really much shorter than Anthony had thought, seeing him from afar. Oh, and he was a hufflepuff. Great. Those idiots were particularly annoying. It was like the stupid hat took all of the dumbasses of the school and stuck them in one stupid house. "What do you want, kid?" Anthony asked, his voice not angry but disinterested, as the kid beamed up at him like Anthony was his best friend or something.

Okay, this was weird. Because the kid didn't seem to want anything - aside from wanting to introduce himself. The fuck was going on? What was he playing at? Anthony watched on, unimpressed, as the kid told him his name, but raised an eyebrow when he mentioned being friends with Victoria. Did the kid think that would get Anthony to help him with something? Well he was sadly mistaken. But maybe he did look a bit familiar after all. "Yeah, I guess I might've seen you around with her once or something," he said. "So, what do you want?" he repeated, glancing down at his watch to see if it was dinner yet?. But it wasn't. Damn. Whatever. He looked up again, staring expectantly at the kid.

Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)    I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:54 am

"What do you want, kid?"....Really? Big Bad Anthony Campero couldn’t come up with anything cooler and more original? Inner Ollie raised an eyebrow in confusion, but Outer Ollie remained smiling. What did he want, though. That was a very tough question to answer. Ollie couldn’t flat out say something like “I like Victoria! Would you mind giving me your permission to let me take her out on a date?” or “Would it be alright with you if I asked your sister out?” because that was too soon. Too soon, for sure. However, Oliver didn’t have much time. The school year was ending, and his chances of Victoria saying yes, of Anthony saying yes, were getting slimmer and slimmer with each passing day.

“Yeah, I like hanging out with her.” he said a bit too awkwardly. Oliver what are you even doing right now!? Inner Ollie was having a slight panic attack on the inside. “Um, so…” he began, unsure of how to even start this conversation. “Well, you see, Anthony - I can call you Anthony, right?” he said, but didn’t exactly wait for an answer before he continued. “Good, so, you see...I like Victoria.” The words were so familiar but so strange at the same time when said out loud, even more so coming from Ollie’s own lips. “I mean, I like her as in I think she’s a very awesome girl and she’s very pretty too, but really she’s more awesome than anything else. Wait,” Rewind, Oliver. “I’m not saying she’s not pretty enough, she’s beautiful. What I’m saying is, I don’t so much care about her physical appearance than I do about her awesome personality.” Way to sound like a creep, Ollie!

“I mean, she’s cool. She’s super chill. And anyway my point is that I wanted to ask her on a date but I’m just making sure that you’re okay with it because you’re her older brother, the man of the house, and it’s important for me to have your permission because you’re important and you’re Victoria’s brother and Oliver breathe-” he said, forgetting for a moment that breathing was vital if he planned to have a date - ever - with Victoria. Taking a few moments to calm himself down, his nervousness reaching all the way into his sweaty palms, Oliver looked up at Anthony. If he made a fool of himself right now, goodbye chances to ask Victoria out. Oliver was done with himself. So. Done.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Campero
Adult
Anthony Campero

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)    I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Anthony didn't answer as the kid said he liked hanging out with Victoria. He wasn't really paying attention to him. He'd already gone back to digging through his bag and completely ignoring said annoying child. What had he said his name was again, anyway? Olliver? Maybe. Did it really matter? No. He only glanced up when the kid awkwardly asked if he could call him Anthony. "That is my name," he said blandly. "Though if you prefer sir, I guess that's fine, too." Anthony was pretty sure that nobody had ever called him sir before, besides maybe the woman who did the fitting for his robes. Anthony was about to tell this Oliver twerp to get to the point because he was late for something - which he wasn't - but the kid suddenly launched into the reason he was talking to Anthony in the first place.

Oh. Ohhhhhhh. No way. It took a lot to amuse Anthony anymore. But this kid had successfully done just that, and Anthony had to fight to keep his amusement from crossing his face. Luckily, Anthony was pretty much the king of appearing completely disinterested, because he actually was disinterested ninety nine percent of the time. "You've got to be kidding me," he mumbled, mostly to himself. Maybe the kid heard him. Maybe not. Who cared. But keeping himself from laughing only got harder, because the idiot kept talking and ended up going on a two minute rant about how and why he liked Anthony's sister, only digging himself into deeper of a hole as he went. At least, he would have dug himself into a hole. If Anthony cared. Which he didn't.

Anthony wasn't the overprotective type at all when it came to his sister. He and Victoria weren't exactly close, and although he did care about her, he wasn't going to be that annoying, meddling brother that people expected of him. Because he honestly just didn't give a shit what his sister did. They could both take care of themselves, he and Victoria. But that didn't mean he couldn't pretend to be concerned for his own amusement. No, for all intents and purposes, Anthony could play the overprotective brother if it meant he could get a good laugh out of it later. But was it really worth the effort? Maybe. If he got bored halfway through, he could just leave the kid hanging. No big deal. So, putting an even more serious look on his face, Anthony turned his gaze onto Oliver, eyeing him up very convincingly.

"Er, how old did you say you were, kid?" he finally said, crossing his arms and peering down at him. He was really scrawny. "You do know that my sister is a fifth year, right?" Cue awkward silence. For a moment, Anthony almost wanted to tell the kid that it was okay, as long as he went along to supervise. That would be funny. But he decided against it, because that could easily backfire and Anthony could easily actually end up having to go. And that would just be terrible."Anyway, what do you intend to do with her on this date?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)    I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:35 am

READ:

Of course Ollie knew that was actually Anthony's name, but maybe that was a name reserved for people the older boy actually liked. He knew Anthony didn't like him, he could sense it, so he wanted to make sure. Either way, Ollie didn't wait and continued on with his rambling. He had done it. He had said it, and there was no point in taking it back now. He raised an eyebrow when Anthony said Ollie had to be kidding, because he obviously wasn't. Oliver was one hundred percent sure he liked Victoria as more than a friend. One hundred percent sure he wanted to take Victoria on a date. And one hundred percent sure that Anthony was either making fun of him internally or he hadn't actually heard any of it.

He didn't bother saying he was not joking because it was unimportant. Oliver was there for an answer and that certainly couldn't be it. In fact, Ollie was almost sure Anthony was going to turn around and leave, but them the Gryffindor got serious. Too serious. Oliver's face went a little pale, his eyes widened. Was he going to say no? Was he going to yell at him? No. He just wanted to know how old Ollie was. "Fifteen. Sixteen, in the summer." he replied, a bit fearful at the way Anthony looked with his arms crossed. Still, Oliver nodded when he asked if he knew that Victoria was in her fifth year. Of course he knew, they were friends!

What did Ollie want to do on the date? That was easy! "Oh, I just thought I would take her to get ice cream at Florean's!" Oliver beamed, excited to see that Anthony could maybe let him ask her out. "You know, hang out." he added. He left out the part about holding her hand because as much he would like that, telling Anthony was probably a terrible idea, seeing how much bigger than Ollie he really was. The older boy could have passed for a twenty year old, for all Ollie knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)    I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Like Your Sister. (Anthony + Victoria)
Page 1 of 1