Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 1

Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. Empty
PostSubject: Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course.   Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. E193ph
Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. Jfx53q

Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course. Tumblr_mg4kevb61J1ryy772o1_500

Full Name: I'd like for the first name to be Maxon, but it's really up to the person who creates him Razz

Request type: Open to anyone

Relationship to Character: Obviously, when Aislinn gets over her stupid crush on a taken man, and after she gets over her rebelling phase, she'll be in love with this character. MEANWHILE, they should be friends. I don't want Aislinn to be all "OMG YOU'RE SO HOT LIKE ME BACK" right away. No. This needs to be realistic and shit.

Personality: Preferably, kind of goofy. To balance out Aislinn's upcoming plot and whatever. Spontaneous and open and just generally good. I'd also like for him to be a Beauxbatons graduate so you can sort of guess a bit of his personality from that Razz Because French students and shit.

Relationships: Eh.

Development: Up to whoever picks him!

Other information: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE EDDIE REDMAYNE AS THE FC. BECAUSE LOOOOK:
LOOOOOOOK AT THIS CUTENESS::
Back to top Go down

Someone for Aislinn - Later on, of course.
Page 1 of 1