Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Ari had gotten the idea from her braids. Her long red braids and her favorite movie. Frozen. It was brilliant. Though it was her idea, so of course it was brilliant! All of Ari's ideas were brilliant. And this just so happened to be the best one yet! Ari had decided to go as the beautiful princess Anna. They were basically like twins in Ari's eyes, so she thought, "why not?"

She thought Matthew would LOVE this idea as well. After all, they were best friends, and best friends always supported eachothers ideas. No matter how brilliant or ridiculous they where. His were mostly rediculous but she went along with them. He never seemed to want to listen to her brilliant advice!

Fixing her pink cape and hat that she had gotten she looked at herself, and the frozen poster she had on her wall by her bed. Perfect. She skipped down to the common room humming a frozen tune like she normally did, and saw Matthew. And... What was he wearing she wondered?

It didn't matter. No matter how many times she suggested he go as Kristoff, he refused. He liked fire, and KRISTOFF was ice. Seemed logical enough. She skipped down next to him and said, "hey best friend! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Fire. It was the coolest thing in the world - so obviously, when Halloween rolled around, Matthew's costume had to be fiery and awesome! Not stupid and boring and ice-like like Ari kept bugging him about. At first, he'd thought about dressing up as fire - but then, he couldn't figure out how. Maybe there was a way he could wear all red, and then light his clothes on fire without getting burned? But being only a lowly second year - and not really trusting his awesome cool brother Ollie to attempt a spell like that on him - he quickly realized that it would be unlikely that he could make it work. Which was a huge disappointment that Matthew was pretty sure he would never get over. But surprisingly, it actually only took him a few minutes to bounce back from it!

Because in no time at all he'd come up with another idea! A much easier idea, and one that said fire almost as much as actually being fire! The moment he figured it out, he wrote home to his mum - who was annoying sometimes but awesome other times, like now. And she'd sent him back the coolest costume ever! He was grinning like mad as he dawned it, and when he looked in the mirror in his dorm, the awesome, coolest character ever Prince Zuko was staring back at him! An epic fire bender! Matthew had even managed to get the part around his eye to look right! It was awesome!

So, after getting dressed, Matthew headed down to the common room. And - what a surprise - before he made it out the door, Ariadne had found him and was skipping along beside him. "Yeah, let's go," he sighed. He'd long since given up on staying away from her - it was impossible. The girl stuck to him like glue. Surprisingly, she was sometimes on the rarest occasion not so annoying - but most of the time she was a pain. "What are you supposed to be again? Someone from that stupid movie?" If she started singing, Matthew would blast her with his fire powers.

As they left the common room and made their way the short distance from the dungeons to the great hall, Matthew slipped his wand up his sleeve. Because that way, he could do awesome fire spells and make it look like he was actually fire bending!! How cool was that?! It didn't take them long to make it there, and Matthew looked around in awe as the stepped through the doorway. "Woah, this is awesome!" he said, waving to his brother Ollie but quickly becoming distracted by the buffet table. "Look at all the food! Come on!" he said, grabbing her sleeve and dragging her over to the food table. This was going to be an awesome party!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Jessica wondered already days before she heard about halloween party if she should go ir not go and at the end ahe decided to go. After that she looked for costume. She soon found one prefect Hello Kitty costume for herself what she then decided to wear. She did buy it then and when day of halloween she did get dressed and also did her hair and make up. When all done she did even wonder that if she made right choice to go since usually she skips such parties. She did take deep breath and walked out of her common room.

Soon she arrived into the great hall and now she wasn't sure what to do here. It was her first time on that kind of party. She looked what others did and sighed. She tried to find some people who she knew but to be honest she didn't know many people by name. She just soon walked towards the food table, if she was nervous then late she have began to eat food instead of bitting her nails. She wasn't sure how great this party will end up to be.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:56 am

FROZEN WAS NOT STUPID. HOW DARE HE. Frozen was the bestest movie ever, and here was her best friend trashing it. He had obviously not been introduced to the awesomeness that Frozen was. She said, "I'm Princess Anna. Because I am actually a Princess! DUH!" They made their way to the Great Hall, and Ari was distracted by the food. Just like Matthew. So obviously, there was a reason why they were such great friends. The best maybe. She started humming "Let it Go" again, because it was OBVIOUSLY the best song ever! And if Matthew didn't like it, then he would have to deal with it. Because she was the greatest singer ever, so CLEARLY, she would have to sing the BEST SONG EVER.

She looked around the room looking for one person in particular. She was looking for the person who had crowned her and made her an actual PRINCESS. She would literally die if he was Kristoff. That would probably be the greatest thing EVER. She looked around the room, looking for a brown headed boy and started moving around a lot out of nerves. What if she did find him? What would she say!? She said, "MATTHEW. You HAVE to help me look for the Prince!" She then noticed a nervous looking Hufflepuff girl with weird eyes. She said, "Hi! Want to help me find a Prince!? Of course you do! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:18 am

Jessica looked at the girl who asked to find her prince. She wasn't really sure what to say back now. So she nust srared at that girl and then saw there one boy too. "Em...," she said there now and tried to understand why she asked it from her. It was weird, she didn't even know that person.

"Why?" She asked. "Why you need my help?" She tried to ask then therw now. She didn't say it very loud out. She smiled a there to a little bit. "I can but I won't be much help. Too shy," she added there then and smiled a liitle biy still. She wasn't sure still why she needed her help now. She had no idea even how to help that girl finding her prince. She never done anything.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:22 pm

"That's stupid," Matthew said, rolling his eyes. "You should've been something cool. Like a water bender. It's almost the same thing, but not boring and wimpy like a princess. And Water Bender's don't sing." Water benders were much cooler than ice princesses. But then again, Matthew was actually kind of glad that she hadn't dressed as a water bender because then people would think they matched on purpose and that would just suck altogether. Luckily, Ari wasn't completely stupid and didn't argue about going straight for the food. Which was probably the only reason that he tolerated her presence. Not because he actually didn't mind her company as much as he said or anything. Definitely not.

What was she doing, anyway? "What are you looking for?" he asked, watching her look around the room curiously. When she answered him, he raised an eyebrow doubtfully. "Oh come on, not this again," he said, turning away from her and grabbing a pumpkin pasty from the table. He had no idea why, when she darted away, he actually followed her. In the end, he told himself that it was to spare that innocent Hufflepuff girl from Ari's craziness. "Hey, didn't you sit by me at the feast?!" Matthew asked as they neared the girl. "My brother Ollie introduced me to you! Your name is Jessica! I'm Matthew, do you remember me?!" He couldn't remember if this girl was nice or not, because she didn't talk much. "Don't mind her," he said, inclining his head toward Ariadne. "She's a little crazy. Watches too many princess shows."
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 am

Ari glared at Matthew as he called her crazy for liking princesses. If she was crazy, then ALL girls where crazy. Matthew just had to accept that. She didn't really pay attention to the other girl, whom Matthew said her name was Jessica. He also said she was a Hufflepuff. So she couldn't be as cool as her and Matthew no matter how hard she tried. She couldn't even be best friends with her and Matthew. Slytherin's only. Well, cool Slytherin's only. And, her and Matthew pretty much set that bar wayyyyy over the top. So nobody could be friends with them. Well, she set the bar over the top, Matthew was just her sidekick.

She rolled her eyes, and started looking for her prince again. He had brown hair, and brown eyes. That much she remembered. But, considering that half of Hogwart's population had brown hair, and brown eyes, her search was going to be hard. Even harder now that most of them were wearing masks. Ari sighed. This mission seemed impossible. She couldn't even comprehend that Matthew was basically insulting her Princess title. She just wanted to find this prince, show Matthew up, and thank the prince for his kindness, and awesomeness.

But that seemed impossible. Ari sighed, and decided that she would pretend to like the girl that was attempting to be friends with Matthew and her. She said, "I'm trying to look for my King. He made me a princess the other day, and Matthew here, my best friend, is being difficult, so I want to prove it to him, that I actually am a princess, but my king is no where to be found..."

Ari sighed, this task seemed impossible. But nothing was impossible for Ariadne O'Rieley.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:13 am

Jessica was listening them here quietly now. She looked at that boy and he did look familiar for sure now. "Yeah you're brother Oliver did introduce you to me at the feast," she said here now with a smile for sure. It was good to see her someone who she at least knows. She doesn't know much about Matthew. "Yes, my name is Jessica," she added now.

"I watch the princess shows too but I'm not really addicated to them like your friend," she said there honestly now. She did talk now way to much for herself. She sighed for a second and looked around then. "I coulf help but I have no idea how your prince or then king even looks like right now. I probably won't be much help. Trust me, you should find him yourself," she said out if now and she really didn't want to find someones prince charming or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)   Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (Matthew, Open)
Page 1 of 1