Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Signature Request for Vilde's characters!

Go down 
+2
Matthew Bennett
Arwen Pierce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! Empty
PostSubject: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:38 am

All right, so Mo and Arwen don't have a signature, so duh, of course I need one for them Razz
And Ariel isn't quite as happy as she used to be, so I need a more serious one...
These three are my priorities, first and foremost, but I'd also like some new ones for some of my other characters.

ANYONE UP FOR THIS?

Specifics:

MO JAE HWA:

He's mid-twenties, he is a model, and pretty famous, so really any pictures of him where he has long hair and poses would be awesome, and then another with short hair, looking all fight-like. The model picture should be stronger than the 'fight' picture. His faceclaim is Song Jae Rim, but you can also find pictures of him as Song Jae Lim and Song Jaerim. Korean names, they're hard to understand... Razz I also suggest you search up the name Mo Il Hwa for the fighting picture, cause that's where he's totally badass xD I'd like his name, but it would be REALLY cool if you could write it in Korean! That would be awesome, but I won't DIE if it's in English. Er... By that, I mean the alphabet and the other stuff Razz SAYING:

What you see is not what I am

ARWEN PIERCE:

1st year Ravenclaw, really shy. There are LOADS of pictures of Hayden Panettiere (her faceclaim) where she's young. Her hair should be messy and sheepy, but please no pictures of her with glasses. I'd like her name on the signature and also the following saying:

Just another Wallflower

Kris has claimed this one! And DONE

ARIEL WILDE:

4th year Gryffindor, very outgoing, pranky and usually happy, but not now. This signature needs to be sinister, but not OVERLY so. Not dark; she's not depressed or angry. Just sinister. Jennifer Lawrence is her faceclaim, and I think she should look a bit older than what she looks like in the one I have now, but not much. I'd like to use it for this term and possibly next, so yeah! I'd like her name on the signature with the following saying:

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges

Hunter has claimed this one! FINITO!

MORDRED GAUNT

I actually never made a signature for him, but the time is ripe! His faceclaim is Benedict Cumberbatch and I'd prefer pictures of him when he has black hair. Preferrably not in his Sherlock character (meaning the coat and scarf and pictures from the series, but if you find something outside this, that'll be awesome!), and not a smiley picture. And not Khan (his character in Star Trek), though this is not completely horrible if you don't find anything else. I'd like his name, and I don't want a saying for this signature.

Thanks to Hunter! Again... Very Happy

MORGANA GAUNT

I've had my signature for Morgana since her first year, and I figure she might need a new one, even if it is completely and utterly epic! FC: Katie McGrath, looking angry, preferrably either in the character of Morgana in Merlin, or photoshoots of Katie herself (this a bit more difficult, but preferable; I want her to look as human as possible). I'd like her name and the following saying;

When you feel my heat, look into my eyes; it's where my demons hide

Hunter has claimed it. He has also finished it.

For now, that's really it. I might request a James one, but too tired to dish up something now... Razz

Last edited by Arwen Pierce on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:42 pm

MORGANA SIGS YES. I made more than one because I have a Morgana obsession. Let me know if you had something different in mind! I don't mind doing another one if these aren't right!

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! Morgana1_zpsce1a818b

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! MorganaSig_zps5f5955be
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:19 pm

You are INSANE, Hunter!! THESE ARE FREAKING BRILLIANT! THANKS SO MUCH! *squeezes Hunter like a plushie*

Wow... Seriously. Wow. Thank you. THEY ARE AMAZING.

And I've gone with the second, one as you can see. Wooopieee!!

*does CRAAAAZY happy dance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Arwen Pierce wrote:

ARWEN PIERCE:

1st year Ravenclaw, really shy. There are LOADS of pictures of Hayden Panettiere (her faceclaim) where she's young. Her hair should be messy and sheepy, but please no pictures of her with glasses. I'd like her name on the signature and also the following saying:

Just another Wallflower

Mine aren't anything as fancy as Jules can be but if I can find a picture already young and stuffs I can make a pretty simple one. I mainly do quote siggy stuffs anyways. I go to Jules for all my fancy thingies XD I'm still learning photo editing stuff but I do quote stuffs and things like base picture editing (nothing like shopping in stuff) and pretty saying signatures.

Would you like me to try to make Arwen one?

~your hat of conspirement Kris Razz
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Yes, please! That would be great! And I'm sure it'll be super! Very Happy
Thanks, my dear hat! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:12 pm

GLAD YOU LIKE IT Very Happy

Mind if I do Ariel's as well?
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Of course I don't! Please, knock yourself out! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Morgana Gaunt wrote:
Yes, please! That would be great! And I'm sure it'll be super! Very Happy
Thanks, my dear hat! *huggles*

yay! Alright. I'll get on that now. ^_^ You're welcome my comfortable conspiring throne co conspirater ^_^

*huggles back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 am

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! 329d3e47-38ac-4b25-9c96-38ca77013225_zpsfccffb45

one of them

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! Ce8e42f1-0e45-491a-9089-5d2ea83ea2d3_zpsf717986d

another
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:40 am

Okay, so here's this. Minimalistic and shit Razz But seriously, tell me what you think. If you want something with more color, or even just more interesting, let me know, because this one seriously didn't take me very long so it's no big deal to change it.

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! Ariel_zpsdb4cc0cc
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Nope. I'm good. This is pretty brilliant, you know, so I'm happy with it!

*trying to restrain will to go caps-crazy*
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:14 pm

OH AND KRIS! THANKS A BUNCH! It is GRAND and perfect for Arwen!

*couldn't contain the caps-frenzy anymore*

No, but really! Thanks guys, this is BRILLIANT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:20 pm

So, you didn't ask for this, but I was bored and shit and this happened Razz You don't have to use it, but thought I'd share it since your current sibling banner is a little outdated.

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! WildeSisters_zpsb18f0853
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Arwen Pierce wrote:
OH AND KRIS! THANKS A BUNCH! It is GRAND and perfect for Arwen!

*couldn't contain the caps-frenzy anymore*

No, but really! Thanks guys, this is BRILLIANT Very Happy

yay! I'm glad you liked. I only did a small amount of basic editing too before adding it ^___^ *feels proud of self*

I'm so happy you loves it ^____^ *hugs*

*is now a proud hat of conspirement kris* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh my God... Hunter, seriously, I love it! It's really perfect, and I was actually gonna try requesting one, so wow, mindreader!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And you should be proud Kris! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 am

Okay, how's this? As usual, can change it if it's not right!

Signature Request for Vilde's characters! Mordredsig_zps3df82f7a
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 pm

THAT IS EPIC, HUNTER, THANKS A BUUUUUNCH, YOU ROOOOCK YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Oh my god, Hunter, the sisterbanner is so beautiful! I love it so much!
*is definitely using it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Request for Vilde's characters!   Signature Request for Vilde's characters! Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Request for Vilde's characters!
Page 1 of 1